| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 123  Next
 Post subject: Re: Supernatural - No Wincest Allowed!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:40 pm 
Semen Strong

dakini wrote:
I think that they should have a Rapunzel episode. It would be a good use of Sam's long hair.

Ha! Awesome. I'd climb that, but I'm pretty sure appifanie would knife me first.

But on a cold winter night, when the wind whispers through the trees and a bright, white moon hangs heavy in the air, you might hear a sad cry like someone thinking he knows what's best for you, and that'll be the white man a-passin' you by. just mumbles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:16 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Chicago's CW affiliate isn't airing next weeks episode until Saturday Nov 3rd because of a forking basketball game. I am so very angry.

Anyway, I liked tonight's episode ok. I thought Dean was going to say to let Kate go at the end though because of how he's friends with Benny now and seems like his ideas on monsters would be less black and white. I was surprised he agreed they should find her.

twitter @jessilikewhoa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Or wait. Did they decide to let her go? I really wish I had a DVR right now to rewind and see.

twitter @jessilikewhoa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:44 pm 
Spent a night at the Bates Motel

They let her go. I get the feeling she'll be back later in the season.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:56 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Thanks. Our affiliate started scrolling the banner saying next weeks episode was going to be postponed during that scene so I wasn't totally focused. Then I was on tumblr and people said they let her go and I was like "oh. huh." Glad for confirmation.

I liked the actress and the way they established her character. I'd be down with her returning.

twitter @jessilikewhoa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:22 am 
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder

Tofulish wrote:
dakini wrote:
I think that they should have a Rapunzel episode. It would be a good use of Sam's long hair.

Ha! Awesome. I'd climb that, but I'm pretty sure appifanie would knife me first.

heck yeah! ;)

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:46 am 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I'm vaguely surprised at how much I liked this episode! Spoiler hiding everything else since it's only thursday.
Spoiler: show
I thought it was really neat to see Benny's back story and it's certainly going to be interesting to see how Benny & Sam interact. Also, am I the only one who's thinking Sam's going to see this as similar to his thing with Ruby (only without the demon sex)?

Really glad the flashbacks to Sam's year have gotten a bit better. I'm starting to see Amelia as a real in depth character rather than this flat persona, so I'm grateful for that.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:26 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I actually really really like Amelia. A lot. I also like the way Sam is with her, he's softer in a way I don't think we've seen him since we saw him with Jess in the pilot, like he can just be goofy and relax. I love how he complimented her stitches as a way to flirt, it's such a Winchester move.

The preview for next week looks awesome too. I'm excited.

I still don't know what to think about Benny. I need time.

twitter @jessilikewhoa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:47 pm 
Nailed to the V

I still haven't gotten over the whole ' Dean kills Amy only because she's a monster' -- and now I'm watching Dean taking blood to Benny. But I like the new direction of the show.

Found the un-aired pilot of Still Life, with Jensen. I think it would have been a great show. Dark and with Jensen hunting down his brother's killer.

1/4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Fvmx2l73Bw

2/4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... qIKOvgB7RY

3/4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... qIKOvgB7RY

4/4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... bfK4_0JBJw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:00 pm 

oh it looks great! 3/4 is linking to 2 though and I am too lazy to find it myself right now :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:46 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Peri wrote:
I still haven't gotten over the whole ' Dean kills Amy only because she's a monster' -- and now I'm watching Dean taking blood to Benny. But I like the new direction of the show.

I think that's what makes his relationship with Benny interesting, though.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:17 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I wish I could watch Supernatural. A close friend of mine is a big fan, she goes to the conventions and the whole bit. But I am a huge, HUGE scaredy wimp and I can't handle ghosts and zombies in particular and she is pretty adament and I wont be able to deal with it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:04 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Moon wrote:
I wish I could watch Supernatural. A close friend of mine is a big fan, she goes to the conventions and the whole bit. But I am a huge, HUGE scaredy wimp and I can't handle ghosts and zombies in particular and she is pretty adament and I wont be able to deal with it.

It's not horror movie scary. It's like barely even cable TV scary. Creepy moments, I guess? Mostly just a drama that happens to have supernatural creatures and what not.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:16 pm 

Moon wrote:

i'm a wimp and scared of the dark so the first season or two i only watched during the day but they aren't scary anymore. you can do it!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:27 pm 

Can Garth be in every episode? Pretty please? Because I love him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:21 am 

appifanie wrote:
Moon wrote:

i'm a wimp and scared of the dark so the first season or two i only watched during the day but they aren't scary anymore. you can do it!

I won't even watch most PG-13 horror movies, and the first two seasons were pretty scary, so I also had to watch them during the day (appifanie--remember my request for shows I could watch while working out in my windowless basement?!), but it really does get so much less scary.

I get creeped out showering when no one else is home--even during the day, and my bathroom has a window and several bright lights!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:16 pm 

designedtobekind wrote:
appifanie wrote:
Moon wrote:

I won't even watch most PG-13 horror movies, and the first two seasons were pretty scary, so I also had to watch them during the day (appifanie--remember my request for shows I could watch while working out in my windowless basement?!), but it really does get so much less scary.

I get creeped out showering when no one else is home--even during the day, and my bathroom has a window and several bright lights!

I do! And yeah I won't watch most horror movies either and there are about 2 Psych episodes that have freaked me out a bit. And I too get creeped out showering when no one is home! Well it's okay if the husband is around but when he's deployed everything freaks me out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:05 pm 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

I guess no one was impressed with this week's episode? I was surprised not to find any posts on it. In the off chance no one watched it yet, I give any spoilers away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:01 pm 

Biodancer wrote:
I guess no one was impressed with this week's episode? I was surprised not to find any posts on it. In the off chance no one watched it yet, I give any spoilers away.

I saw it! But I have shippy feels that should not be shared here. I thought it was a pretty good episode, I really liked how the did the return, am unsurprised that the 'return' had some pretty serious strings attached to it. (vagueness for spoilery sakes)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:43 pm 

I liked it! I'm always happy to have more Cas in my life.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:02 pm 

dakini wrote:
I liked it! I'm always happy to have more Cas in my life.

Quoted for truth.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:18 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I liked it a lot, but I feel like I'm always fangirling all over the place every new episode, and I was trying to be more reserved. And less of a total spazz.

Did anyone hear Misha's interview on the Winchester Radio podcast Friday? That ish was a trainwreck. I felt bad for Misha, it has to be hella awkward being a grown man and having teenage girls crying and professing their love for you.

twitter @jessilikewhoa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 am 

jessilikewhoa wrote:
I liked it a lot, but I feel like I'm always fangirling all over the place every new episode, and I was trying to be more reserved. And less of a total spazz.

Did anyone hear Misha's interview on the Winchester Radio podcast Friday? That ish was a trainwreck. I felt bad for Misha, it has to be hella awkward being a grown man and having teenage girls crying and professing their love for you.

I haven't, but I can imagine. He seems to be really good with his fans, so there is that?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:41 am 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

There is a Winchester Radio podcast?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:27 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Yeah, but it's just hosted by 3 random women, not anybody from the show. They happened to have Misha on this Friday and I checked it out. It was not especially impressive, but that might have been the format because Misha wanted to take call in questions and they don't usually have callers. I dunno. They did another one Saturday with the lady who plays Mama Tran, but after hearing Friday's and being horrified I didn't bother listening.

twitter @jessilikewhoa

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 123  Next