| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue May 26, 2015 1:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Big Brother UK
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:55 am 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

I hate myself for getting hooked on this! But here's my ranking anyway...

Simon - The ten minutes of "SHOWBIZ!!" inflicted on the viewers was ten too many. He'll probably haunt BBBOTS for decades to come. Ugh.

Jade - I think she went in thinking she was going to be supermodel of this series and the public vote has surely rocked her world, although she'll convince herself that they're just jealous. The hubris can only get worse from this point forward, and that isn't pretty at all.

Jack - I'm wary of him. He seems to have a mean/violent streak just below the surface. Something is off.

Sarah - Insufferable, but she can probably coast along solely on cooking and cleaning. I can't look at her pink coat without thinking of Chantelle on the first episode of Benidorm.

Cristian - Not sure who he is. The Sarf London accent lasted for what, two hours? And didn't they say he's from Blackburn? I'm so confused.

Amy and Sally - You like eggs. We get it.

Adjoa - "Ah lek pooseh." We get it. I think she's saying things in an effort to get screen time and it's going to backfire on her.

Kieran and Danny - Lads' club. Don't care.

Joel and Chloe - No feelings for or against, unless they did something really bad yesterday and I just haven't seen it yet.

Harriet - So cute! I hope she doesn't let Sarah browbeat her but I'm afraid that's coming. Harriet seems a bit too desperate for her approval after the "common people" talk.

Aaron - He's extremely entertaining to me, but then I don't have to live with him. His voice and intonation is very Peter Capaldi on Prime Suspect.

Nick - Love him! He's a fidgety, anxiety-ridden mess in the cutest way possible. I just wish he'd keep his hands out of his nose...and away from Jade.

Eileen - Love her! I loved her before, but how happy was I when I saw that someone else was worried about the maggots? Poor maggots. RIP.

I think Adjoa is going.