| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Punk Rocker authors workbook on mental health coping skills
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:26 am 
Tofu Pup

Hi. My name is Craig and I am a person in recovery from a lifetime of mental health struggles, addiction and trauma. I am also a punk rocker and have been in the scene since the late 80's. I travel around the US and Canada (and anywhere else - invite me and I will try to come) giving a talk titled 'Punk Rock, Mental Illness and Recovery'. Here is some information about a book I authored. I hope you will check it out.

After struggling horrendously for most of my adult life, I was able to begin to learn effective coping skills that I could apply to my life to help manage the ongoing chaos that I was experiencing. Over time I began to develop a much better handle on myself and my struggles, for which I am extremely grateful. Throughout this rocky and tumultuous recovery process that I have gone through and am still experiencing, I came up with a recovery curriculum for support group use that was based on my own personal struggle for wellness. After giving this coping skills support for several years in different locations and for free, I decided to put it into print form. I have now published this curriculum and it is available for people to purchase. To read what people are saying about this workbook, please search for 'Better Days Recovery' on Amazon to read a whole bunch of reviews. To download free sample pages/worksheets and to order copies, please go to the Better Days website at: HTTP://WWW.BETTERDAYSRECOVERY.COM - Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you very much :)

Sincerely,
Craig

http://WWW.PUNKSINRECOVERY.COM
http://WWW.BETTERDAYSRECOVERY.COM
betterdaysrecoveryATgmailDOTcom