| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My political film We are Ljubljana
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:34 pm 
Tofu Pup

Hello everyone , my name is Diego Menendez (on net is actually s not z) and i am coming from city of center of Europe called Ljubljana.
I will off course join you also in music debates, 'cause i was into Punk for the biggest part of my life, but first I wanna show you a trailer for a film I made.
I made this film about the ideas of left and right, I show my city in different times from Capitalism, Fascism and Communism,
from different totalitarian times, it also shows the short view of European national, ethnic, racial, and religious conflicts.
You have left wing and right wing people, well I am not any of these, and this film tries to show you that political identification
is always developing on your life experience's conditions. Movie title is "We Are All Ljubljana/ laibach (the name used by Nazis and Fascists), so in this time of crisis it seems that all totalitarian ideas are coming back very dangerously, check the trailer i hope you like it and maybe we can discuss something about it and of course on music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWG3kUUGXB8

Post subject: Re: My political film We are Ljubljana
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:54 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

I don't think I understand the premise of the film or the point of the last scene with the Laibach (the band) fan in the train station...

Can you give a more detailed description of it? It's something I'm interested in, but I may not be familiar enough with the history to know who everyone is.

Also, the audio in the trailer is really loud-- I had to turn down my computer since it was hurting my ears, and it still sounds distorted.