| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:28 pm 
Offline
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:43 pm
Posts: 2479
"Use code "LAST" at checkout and receive 20% off your entire order and free shipping at $50! now thru Friday 12/17/10"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:44 pm 
Offline
Dying from Nooch Lung
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:28 pm
Posts: 3268
That's great! There's an online store here selling them, I love the banana split!

_________________
CupcakeKitteh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:21 pm 
Offline
Dying from Nooch Lung
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:01 am
Posts: 3382
Location: Chandler, AZ
More shopping for the GF: DONE

_________________
Half the lies I tell are not true.
"luckily us vegans dont go into cardiac arrest...but we do go into food comas" - Adam Crisis


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:37 am 
Offline
Aired her grievances, lost the feat of strength
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:56 pm
Posts: 4295
Location: Brighton, England.
Kitteh wrote:
That's great! There's an online store here selling them, I love the banana split!


What store is that? I bought some Crazy Rumors lip balms at the London Vegan fair & the stall had loads of other awesome stuff but I can't remember the name of it!

_________________
Blog: Vegan.In.Brighton
Not-For-Profit Bakery: Operation Icing
Twitter: @veganinbrighton


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:54 am 
Offline
Wears Durian Helmet
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:15 pm
Posts: 858
Location: South West UK
jojo wrote:
Kitteh wrote:
That's great! There's an online store here selling them, I love the banana split!


What store is that? I bought some Crazy Rumors lip balms at the London Vegan fair & the stall had loads of other awesome stuff but I can't remember the name of it!


was it the Animal Aid or Viva! stall? I know one of those has Crazy Rumors in their mail order catalogue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:59 am 
Offline
Aired her grievances, lost the feat of strength
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:56 pm
Posts: 4295
Location: Brighton, England.
hana wrote:
jojo wrote:
Kitteh wrote:
That's great! There's an online store here selling them, I love the banana split!


What store is that? I bought some Crazy Rumors lip balms at the London Vegan fair & the stall had loads of other awesome stuff but I can't remember the name of it!


was it the Animal Aid or Viva! stall? I know one of those has Crazy Rumors in their mail order catalogue.


Oooh maybe it was Viva!.....

_________________
Blog: Vegan.In.Brighton
Not-For-Profit Bakery: Operation Icing
Twitter: @veganinbrighton


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:05 pm 
Offline
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:43 pm
Posts: 2479
Here is the Web site, which I forgot to add... hopefully people will see it http://www.crazyrumors.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:41 pm 
Offline
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 6186
Location: Land of Maple and Beavers
My favourite lip balms ever. I won't be without the Brew collection.

_________________
Did you notice the slight feeling of panic at the words "Chicken Basin Street"? Like someone was walking over your grave? Try not to remember. We must never remember. - mumbles
Is this about devilberries and nazifruit again? - footface


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:07 pm 
Offline
protein lump
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:47 am
Posts: 2492
Location: providence via jersey
who spends $50 on balm?

not that i don't love their stuff. i do. but that seems awfully lofty.

_________________
I'm one of those vegans that cuts corners when it comes to things like breastfeeding and stabbing you in the face~Pranjal
That story would be adorable if it didn't end with herpes. ~Mo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:22 pm 
Offline
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:36 pm
Posts: 4646
Location: Philadelphia
esme wrote:
who spends $50 on balm?

not that i don't love their stuff. i do. but that seems awfully lofty.

I always think the same thing. Whenever they have sales it's on a ridiculously high total order, despite the fact that these are $4 products.

_________________
@amandabear / illustration portfolio / will draw for cookies / more tea wesley?

"I'm now officially wafflesexual." - booberthefraggle


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:28 pm 
Offline
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 6186
Location: Land of Maple and Beavers
amandabear wrote:
esme wrote:
who spends $50 on balm?

not that i don't love their stuff. i do. but that seems awfully lofty.

I always think the same thing. Whenever they have sales it's on a ridiculously high total order, despite the fact that these are $4 products.


ditto. I just buy them at regular price when I need a few tubes. Maybe the sales are for retailers?

_________________
Did you notice the slight feeling of panic at the words "Chicken Basin Street"? Like someone was walking over your grave? Try not to remember. We must never remember. - mumbles
Is this about devilberries and nazifruit again? - footface


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:44 pm 
Offline
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:43 pm
Posts: 2479
paprikapapaya wrote:
amandabear wrote:
esme wrote:
who spends $50 on balm?

not that i don't love their stuff. i do. but that seems awfully lofty.

I always think the same thing. Whenever they have sales it's on a ridiculously high total order, despite the fact that these are $4 products.


ditto. I just buy them at regular price when I need a few tubes. Maybe the sales are for retailers?

That could be or people who can't get the product anywhere else (I've never seen them anywhere). Also, people might be buying them as gifts?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:58 pm 
Offline
Saggy Butt
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 pm
Posts: 306
darn, I missed this. but there is a 15% off code "BUNNY" good until 12/31. via: http://www.leapingbunny.org/specialPromo.php

has anyone tried the hibiskiss? I want to try it, but it seems kind of risky buying a lip tint without trying it on first.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Rumors sale, now until Friday Dec 17
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 am 
Offline
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:39 pm
Posts: 6063
I bought the Sunset hibiskiss. I like it, although like many lip colors it seems to turn pinker on me after a few minutes. But I think this is some weird chemical reaction that is relatively unique to my body and not a usual symptom of the product. I like the taste/scent, but my partner thinks it tastes and smells like blueberry "the most abhorrent fruit". So, sadly, I can't wear it and be kissable at the same time!

_________________
"I'm no elephant, but now I want molasses." -Moon


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chicki, missmuffcake and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL/ThatBigForum and fancied up by What Cheer