| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:05 am 
Bathes in Braggs

I'm going to put that stool chart on my cubicle wall.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:21 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

evaporar wrote:
My favorites are the ones that form a complete circle around the toilet bowl. I feel soooo accomplished.

A friend of mine once did this, with an extra bit that made it look like a power symbol. He took a photo on his phone and messaged it to everyone he knew. Including his girlfriend's dad, who emailed it to his friends. I mean, I'm sure it was a good poop, but that might just be taking it a bit far.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:35 am 
Writes Vegan Haiku

Does anyone else feel like sex is so much better after a satisfying Type 2-4?

Edited because nothing ever feels good after Type 1.

Last edited by Sun of Samsa on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:36 am 
Thinks Stonewall's jerquee tastes GREAT!

I'm usually between a 2-3 (on the bristol scale) and usually about twice a day, sometimes more sometimes less.
Should I worry that it's rarely like a 4? Never hard to pass, but definitely not super soft and smooth.

(love this thread, btw)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:54 am 
Wrote Dissertation on Vegans, Meat, and the Deserted Island Question

Everything wrote:
I'm usually between a 2-3 (on the bristol scale) and usually about twice a day, sometimes more sometimes less.

Me too, 2 and 3 look most like me. I'm also a 2xaday but I went through a time when I was averaging more like 3x.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:05 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Rubella wrote:
Who really describes their poop as "fluffy"?

people who have done the master cleanse. (or at least me.) it was the weirdest thing i have ever experienced.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:52 am 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

Rubella wrote:

If I've been really gassy I would.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:51 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

i used to practically never poop pre-vegan (seriously, like once a week, if i was lucky). it was horrible. now i'm happy to get one every morning! ok, sometimes i skip a day if i ate too late at night or drank a lot the night before (yeah, i'm the only person in the world who doesn't get hangover poops). but then i make up for it with a good 2-3 poops the following day.

i'm usually a 3 or 4 on that scale. sometimes a 5 when i get the nervous belly poops.

man i love talking about poop. i try to talk to people at work about it a lot, but they usually aren't up for it. however, my friend becca and i can talk about poop for at least an hour straight. the judge of true friendship: warm and fuzzy poop talks.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:13 pm 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

Rubella wrote:

Well, shortly after eating nothing but gomen and oatmeal, and maybe a tiny bit of dal for a few days in a row, plus some nervy stomach and a good amount of water, I can vouch for fluffy.
A lot of fluffy, actually. Super high fiber diet, even for a vegan.
Though I'm typically more 4/5.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:19 pm 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

supercarrot wrote:
Rubella wrote:

people who have done the master cleanse. (or at least me.) it was the weirdest thing i have ever experienced.

that's the lemon, maple, cayenne thing, right? Was the fluffy in the beginning, or after you started to add food back in?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 pm 
Chard Martyr

I'm so jealous of the people who poop more than once a day-- how on earth is that possible I wonder to myself.

I'm happy with once a day. I'm frustrated with less than once a day.

I feel like a real ppk'er now that I've posted in this thread.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm 
Memorized Veganomicon

I am usually between a 4-7. Since I got back from holiday in Egypt, things just haven't been the same :(

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am 
Making Threats to Punks Again

i understand now why you are my kind of people. poop. it is good.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:55 am 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

It is interesting how Entirely Liquid is bolded

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:34 am 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

Oh, poo. My partner and I often talk about our poos (we are both vegan, and eat roughly the same cos we live together). That's how I know that it's true love - even though he's squeamish about that kind of thing, he will still talk to me about poo.
Mine are usually between a 4 and a 6. Occasionally a 3, but I don't find that as satisfying unless it's a really massive one. I generally do three a day - it used to only be one or two, but now it's almost always three.

People who have trouble with poo - I've found that when I drink lemon water in the morning, or eat a grapefruit first thing, I have really quick and easy morning poos.

Despite the fact that I poo lots, it can sometimes take a while. It's like once I get to the toilet, the poo gets scared, and I kinda have to wait til its ready to come out. It's like a gentle coaxing - "come on little poo, come on out". Unless it's really really ready, in which case it's like Superman - faster than a speeding bullet!

I just wrote a whole lot about poo, didn't I?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:55 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

sugarbeet wrote:
supercarrot wrote:
Rubella wrote:

that's the lemon, maple, cayenne thing, right? Was the fluffy in the beginning, or after you started to add food back in?

yeah. it's fluffy while you're drinking the lemon/senna tea. as soon as food is added back in, you get nice solid #4s.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:04 pm 
Memorized Veganomicon

Two reliable 4s a day, plus more if I've been drinking.

I also noticed the bolding on Entirely Liquid. Perhaps to clarify the illustration, which does make them turds look like they're sitting on a table or hovering around instead of floating merrily.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:49 pm 

I can sometimes go twice a day. Husband goes three times. Three!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:09 pm 
Nailed to the V

I've been pooping a lot today.

Also, I've been eating too much spicy foods.

That is all...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:47 pm 
Naked Under Apron

I ate too many baby carrots and had orange diarrhea. It was not pleasant. I don't eat baby carrots anymore.

Writing Praying Vegan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:03 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

So, I really wanted to rant about this somewhere and this is the most appropriate place I could find!

Today, around noon, I walked into the bathroom and immediately stepped into a small mound of shiitake. I wish I was freaking kidding here folks, but nope. I live with 4 other girls, all college students. And this was at NOON and all my roommates had been up for a while and were already out for the day--so I can't chalk it up to a really unfortunate drunken mishap. But Oh good Lard, how unpleasant! My first thought was: what the hell, when did we get a dog? No...that's not possi-...omg EW!
I'm at a complete loss as to what to say to my roommates. Do I bring it up at all? I'm thinking it's best to just let it go, but wow; I know from experience that some of my roommates aren't the cleanest, but this is a whole new level.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:08 pm 
Nailed to the V

TheChickpea wrote:
So, I really wanted to rant about this somewhere and this is the most appropriate place I could find!

Today, around noon, I walked into the bathroom and immediately stepped into a small mound of shiitake. I wish I was freaking kidding here folks, but nope. I live with 4 other girls, all college students. And this was at NOON and all my roommates had been up for a while and were already out for the day--so I can't chalk it up to a really unfortunate drunken mishap. But Oh good Lard, how unpleasant! My first thought was: what the hell, when did we get a dog? No...that's not possi-...omg EW!
I'm at a complete loss as to what to say to my roommates. Do I bring it up at all? I'm thinking it's best to just let it go, but wow; I know from experience that some of my roommates aren't the cleanest, but this is a whole new level.

Maybe it's just me, but I would totally bring that up. Not only did whoever did it not clean it up, but if everyone had been up for awhile then it probably had been seen by someone.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:01 pm 
Mediocre Tart

gunk wrote:
Despite the fact that I poo lots, it can sometimes take a while. It's like once I get to the toilet, the poo gets scared, and I kinda have to wait til its ready to come out. It's like a gentle coaxing - "come on little poo, come on out". Unless it's really really ready, in which case it's like Superman - faster than a speeding bullet!

Oh dearie me. I really did just snort orange juice through my nose and scare my cat whilst reading this. <3

"I will take a drugged, sex-crazed, punk rock commie over Mrs. Thatch any day of the week" - Vantine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:25 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

My son (3 1/2) occasionally names his poops. And they don't look anything like their names, but so far there has been: Crayon poops, sand poop, knife poop, trumpet poops, chicken poop, and more recently, a ninja turtle poop.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:43 pm 

AmandaMelanie wrote:
My son (3 1/2) occasionally names his poops. And they don't look anything like their names, but so far there has been: Crayon poops, sand poop, knife poop, trumpet poops, chicken poop, and more recently, a ninja turtle poop.

Way too funny!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next