| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bad kitties!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:05 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

vegetalion wrote:
annakarenina wrote:
If I don't put the stuff I get from the bulk bins away IMMEDIATELY upon getting home, my Mae likes to tear into the bag of nutritional yeast and then proceed to drag the bag around the house. Weirdo. Also, messy.

Our Fritz breaks into bags of nutritional yeast too, only he doesn't play with it, he chows down! It's the only bulk food item he'll do that with.

Oh, I should have said she eats her fill and then drags it around like a kill or something. Good to know she's not the only cat who does this.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:48 pm 
Hearts James Cromwell

My cat just vomited all over my brand new copy of Appetite for Reduction.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:15 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

pekerr wrote:

You cat wants you to remain plump and cuddly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 am 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

My kitty was trying to get the cord for the blinds and bent some of them...they're metal, so now theyve got a permanent crease, even after unbending them :(.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:50 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

Tristan had yet ANOTHER party in the night. He takes out all the soft mittens, scarves and hats from the closet (which we keep forgetting to close) and puts them in the hall, goes to the back storage room and grabs his favourite bags of treats from the shelf and brings them to the hall, opens them up so there's treats everywhere. I have never seen it happen, only the aftermath, but I like to imagine he rolls around in the soft mittens and scarves while binging on treats. That's what it seems like, anyway.

This is the hall, that is Tristan infront and the carpet is approximately where he has his night parties:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:28 am 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

paprikapapaya wrote:
Tristan had yet ANOTHER party in the night. He takes out all the soft mittens, scarves and hats from the closet (which we keep forgetting to close) and puts them in the hall, goes to the back storage room and grabs his favourite bags of treats from the shelf and brings them to the hall, opens them up so there's treats everywhere. I have never seen it happen, only the aftermath, but I like to imagine he rolls around in the soft mittens and scarves while binging on treats. That's what it seems like, anyway.

Hahahaha, this is the best. When i'm rich I plan to install security cameras just to see what kinds of fuckery the cats get up to when i'm not around.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:46 am 
Making Threats to Punks Again

Dib likes to pee on the wet towels left on the bathroom floor. He also steals my hair ties.

Poppy likes to lay on top of the computer I have that has touch buttons. She lays on the disc part and runs the risk of simpultaneously touching the eject pad, which would strip the gears of the disc thingie.

Chloe is just an all around badass.

And they ALL don't bury their poo very well. Come on kitties. You can do it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:02 pm 
Semen Strong

I need to have a Tristan style party! I'm thinking every comforter in the house and a dozen Mahalo bars...

Cstadt someone here posted that when your cat thinks he/she is the boss they don't bury poo well.

Our ferals that are awaiting the neuter and return portion of TNR destroy their cages, eat their litterboxes and yowl lodly, but I can't blame them. I'd do the same if someone trapped me and shoved me in a cage.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:36 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

I had to put a litter box in my closet to keep Genghis from peeing on my carpet*, and that is where my old cat prefers to take her stinky, unburied shiitakes.

*Genghis didn't adjust well to moving in with three extra dogs, and spent the first three months living in the basement where the food and litter box is. When she finally started coming upstairs, she would stay upstairs if she thought she couldn't get past the dogs, hence the peeing. My FIL would flip out if he knew I had a litter box upstairs, so it's either in my closet or like, next to my bed.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:20 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

cstadt wrote:
And they ALL don't bury their poo very well. Come on kitties. You can do it.

One of our three doesn't do this either. Come on, cats, I thought this was in your blood!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:38 am 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

My cat just broke the window shades... again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:27 am 
Making Threats to Punks Again

Tofulish wrote:
Cstadt someone here posted that when your cat thinks he/she is the boss they don't bury poo well.

I also read that it happens sometimes if the mother didn't teach them as a kitten? Not sure, it was a post on a cat forum but they didn't have any sources.

Dib, the only boy, also likes to watch me clean out the cat boxes and then use them right after.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:49 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Okay, my cats are little assassins. They tried to kill my dogs. This was a while ago, my dog had cancer. He was on pain medication, Carprofen, which apparently tastes like beef. The cats managed to knock a basically full bottle down and our dogs (we also have another dog that didn't have cancer) chewed through the bottle and ate all of it. We weren't home at the time, we were gone for about 3 hours. When we came back, we saw the chewed up bottle. Well, luckily they survived this, after a few days at the vets getting IV fluids and several thousand dollars. Luckily they were okay. Well, except for the cancer, which was not okay, because he eventually died from that. :(

More recently, our cats managed to break into the cabinets and pull down a bag of "dental treats" that are supposed to be really fibrous for the dog to chew on so she doesn't get calculus. Of course then she ate 1/2 the bag and had diarrhea and vomit for 3 days.

I need some sort of cat-proof cabinets, because these guys can get into everything. Also, they got into the draw where the cat treats were and managed to eat all of those -though I think the dog had her fair share. We have to keep the cat food in the garage or they will eat through the bag.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:14 pm 
Venomous Head of Veganism

Fizzy woke me up meowing. Nothing special, just need to note that he is bad.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

IsaChandra wrote:
Fizzy woke me up meowing. Nothing special, just need to note that he is bad.

bah, I was confused for a minute...'hey, I'm not a he!'...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:02 pm 

Gershwin must've heard that Fizz thought it was cool to meow people awake because at 3:20am he knocked at the door and cried until I opened it and said, "WHAAT?" and then he ran away and never bothered us again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:05 pm 
Semen Strong

I picked Veto up and stuck my finger uncomfortably close to his anus. He was really upset.

Bad Tofulish!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:25 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

I thought I had outsmarted our kitties. At 5AM every morning they crash around the bedroom knocking everything over. Every morning I get up and walk toward the bedroom door so they think I'm going out to play with them. They race ahead. I close the door and go back to sleep.

Except this morning Millie kept trying to shove herself under the door crack and in the process rubbed all the hair off her nose. And now I feel guilty for having a hairless cat.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:26 am 

Tristan did our taxes in the middle of the night. Took out all the receipts from a big envelope I had on a table and scattered them EVERYWHERE. And then brought his bag of "Party Mix" treats onto the pile, broke open the bag and ate some. A treat for a job well done?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

My boyfriend was charging his phone on the nightstand during the night. One of the cats decided cables are a tasty treat and went to town!

Boyfriend = very angry.

I on the other hand think he should've known he was taking a risk because cables have been munched on here before!

Either way, bad kitty!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:52 am 
Thinks chickens are assholes

Tofulish wrote:
I picked Veto up and stuck my finger uncomfortably close to his anus. He was really upset.

Bad Tofulish!

Angus would have loved that! He couldn't get me wakened t'other night so sat his pink star on my hand, that woke me, ack!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:55 am 
Semen Strong

HAHAHAHA! A reverse shocker apparently.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:00 am 
Thinks chickens are assholes

Tofulish wrote:
HAHAHAHA! A reverse shocker apparently.

Indeed. I've also woken up on more than one occasion to be faced with his pink star a couple of inches from my face. Apparently my sixth sense saved my life. Or he was already lifting it off.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 am 
Semen Strong

Bahahaha! We need video!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:25 pm 
Writes Vegan Haiku

pekerr wrote:

Gross. The other day I came home and one of the cats had vomited all over my Wii remote and table. They're not supposed to be on the table at all. Bad kitties indeed!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next