| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Vampire Diaries
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:38 am 
Not NOT A Furry

OMG Damon in the shower....I hit rewind & replayed & watched it 3 times. And ohhhhhh those eyes. Hmmmm.... And then later in the bathtub with that news chick. I'd let him suck my blood & kill me, if it meant getting to spend naked time with him in a bath tub. That would be the way to go! So hot! I love his confessions of his conflictions in the past 2 episodes...

And these past 2 episodes have been awesome I think! Love the crazy werewolves! Could not believe Carolyn turning around & getting shot in the face! Her kidnap/torture was awesome, & when Damon & Stephen came to rescue her....I loved that whole scene. Other parts of the last episode were kinda slow and "ehhhh", but so much other good stuff going on that it made up for it.

Predictable at times, but I still LOVE this show!!!

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:33 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

My friend loves Damon, so I told her that she would love the ep. By the time we got to the bath tub scene, she was like "Why did you tell me I would like this?" Turns out, it's not quite Damon that she likes, it's Damon + Elena (Dalena), so she had no interest in seeing him naked, especially not naked with another woman. My bad.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:28 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Haha, your poor friend. I'm sure she'll get a scene with Dalena soon enough.

I still prefer Stefena :p

Good ep, I hope Tyler realises he should stick with the vamps, not the wolves.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:24 pm 

Kitteh, I'm worried that might not be his decision. At least not at first.

Did you guys hear that LJ Smith got fired from writing Vampire Diaries books? The one that comes out next month will be hers and the one after that might have some of her writing (she had already submitted the book before she got the news, so they company is having a ghostwriter edit it or rewrite it). After that, all books will be written by ghostwriters. I didn't know it, but Stefan's Diaries are written by ghostwriters as well.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:29 pm 
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder

bastah wrote:

Did you guys hear that LJ Smith got fired from writing Vampire Diaries books? The one that comes out next month will be hers and the one after that might have some of her writing (she had already submitted the book before she got the news, so they company is having a ghostwriter edit it or rewrite it). After that, all books will be written by ghostwriters. I didn't know it, but Stefan's Diaries are written by ghostwriters as well.

Oh thank heavens! She's so bad. Her Night World series has it's bright points but man VD is just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:47 pm 

appifanie wrote:
bastah wrote:

Oh thank heavens! She's so bad. Her Night World series has it's bright points but man VD is just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Yeah, I know, but I feel awful for her. It's been her baby for 20 years and now other people get to do whatever they want with her characters and the fantasy world she created. I'm sure in her mind, she had the story worked out, so now whatever she wanted to be written won't be. She got fired months ago, but was so upset that she didn't say a word and she was vague when asked about future books. I think they should have just ended her series instead of having ghostwriters continue it.

I still highly highly highly recommend reading The Forbidden Game series. You can buy the complete omnibus for $6.84 on Amazon! I love this series so much and she's working on a sequel now (which I think will be geared toward ADULTS!!) http://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-Game-Hunter-Chase-Kill/dp/1416989404/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297284368&sr=8-1

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:55 pm 

"got wood" and "catch vd" are their new slogans.

haven't watched the episode yet!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:55 pm 

bastah wrote:
I still highly highly highly recommend reading The Forbidden Game series. You can buy the complete omnibus for $6.84 on Amazon! I love this series so much and she's working on a sequel now (which I think will be geared toward ADULTS!!) http://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-Game-Hunter-Chase-Kill/dp/1416989404/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297284368&sr=8-1

well i do like night world so i'll look into it! i'll check the library before i pay.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:59 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

bastah wrote:

How can an author be fired from writing her own series? Did she sign the books over to a company? I feel sad for her too, TVD should END NOW not be continued, no one can save the series (as books).

I will try the Forbidden Games though.

I still think Elijah is on Elena's side fo' real, maybe he's letting everyone think he will go ahead with the sacrifice but he won't.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:21 pm 

The actor who plays uncle John is freaking 29! WHAT?! He'll be 30 next month. There's no way he's in his 20s. And the actress who plays aunt Jenna is 23! Are they lying about their ages?

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:34 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

bastah wrote:
The actor who plays uncle John is freaking 29! WHAT?! He'll be 30 next month. There's no way he's in his 20s. And the actress who plays aunt Jenna is 23! Are they lying about their ages?

I remember being weirded out about the Uncle John actor's age back when he was Sark on Alias. If he's lying, he's been lying forever because that show was on almost 10 years ago!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:36 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

That was a great episode! So much happened. I feel sorry for Bonnie and Jenna/Alaric and I missed Caroline.

I doubt Elijah will stay dead and it'll be interesting to see if Katherine actually helps them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:50 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

Kitteh wrote:
That was a great episode! So much happened. I feel sorry for Bonnie and Jenna/Alaric and I missed Caroline.

Really? I didn't miss Caroline at all. I've only started to like her as she's become a vampire, but lately she's just been to whiny.

"If I was a celebrity with Twitter, I would totally use it to fork with people" -DangerZone

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:53 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I think she became WAY less whiny once she became a vamp and she was really there for Tyler, she's a much nicer person now than she was in the beginning of the series.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

Kitteh wrote:
I think she became WAY less whiny once she became a vamp and she was really there for Tyler, she's a much nicer person now than she was in the beginning of the series.

I agree completely! That's only why I've started to like her.

"If I was a celebrity with Twitter, I would totally use it to fork with people" -DangerZone

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:21 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

If that was Caroline singing, she was great! It's a shame Matt reacted so badly, but I think Alaric should have told Jenna too. Now I guess it will all come out with Isobelle showing up.

I wonder what Jonas did to Bonnie, other than giving her powers back, maybe what he did will make her want to kill Elena when the time comes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:22 am 

Kitteh wrote:
If that was Caroline singing, she was great! It's a shame Matt reacted so badly, but I think Alaric should have told Jenna too. Now I guess it will all come out with Isobelle showing up.

I wonder what Jonas did to Bonnie, other than giving her powers back, maybe what he did will make her want to kill Elena when the time comes.

Caroline was AMAZING. That girl can sing. But it made me feel really bad for Kat (Bonnie), because she's trying to start a singing career and she just put out an album, so she probably wanted the opportunity to sing on the show. I bet she was really jealous. I wonder if Caroline compelled Matt to forget? Yeah, I'm really wondering what will happen with Jenna/Alaric/Isobel. I didn't even think that he could have done something to Bonnie. It's possible, but I could see him just giving her her powers and telling her to do that, because witches have loyalty to each other and Bonnie is a good person and would want to save daughterwitch.

Ever notice that the guys who are supposed to be hunky all have on eyeliner? I know Damon, Stefan and Alaric wear it. Pretty hot

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:22 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I didn't know about Kat releasing an album but Candice definitely should!

I've noticed the eyeliner on Alaric in the last 2-3 episodes but I haven't noticed it on Damon/Stefan.

Also, I wish all the boys were in this photo, but it's still pretty cute! http://www.popsugar.com/Pictures-Cast-V ... page=0,0,0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:45 pm 

You guys, we could be in danger of losing TVD. American Idol is stealing viewers, so a lot less people have been tuning in (about 15% less!). Make your loved ones watch this show and spread the word! Well, mainly make anyone with a Nielsen box watch it. Spreading the word to whomever helps though, because then they spread the word, and then those people spread the word, etc.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:04 pm 

Do people even have Nielsen boxes anymore?

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:17 pm 

They do!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:19 pm 

Crazy! Don't they have better ways to track all of that now?

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:26 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Nielsen rating however only account for less than .02% of households in America...its ridiculous that they can base the whole country's useage & base a $150billion dollar industry on such a small sample.

I love Vampire Diaries....I believe they are on break now till April, as many shows are. I can't wait for it to start again! I wish I was the actress playing Elena...then I could "play" with Stephen & Damon on the show...yummmm

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:34 pm 

WhiskersGal wrote:
I love Vampire Diaries....I believe they are on break now till April, as many shows are. I can't wait for it to start again! I wish I was the actress playing Elena...then I could "play" with Stephen & Damon on the show...yummmm

And Mason! And she's gorgeous on top of that, so yeah, I wish I was her. And yeah, until April. BOOO

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:14 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

A friend mentioned this on fb but we're in Aus so have no way of influencing it. I hope they continue making the show.

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 34  Next