| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:51 pm 
Offline
Grandfathered In
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:41 pm
Posts: 9456
Location: Seattle
Image

(Artist Till Rabus's site.)

_________________
Did somebody say Keep on rockin?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:54 pm 
Offline
Has gasoline in her veins
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 pm
Posts: 3332
Location: pdx
...wut.

_________________
"I rebuke this thread in the name of Jesus." -Jagadeesh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:54 pm 
Offline
Chard Martyr
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 9602
"No." That was the first thing I said when I opened this thread and saw that picture. Of course, I wasn't anticipating that picture, I assure you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 pm 
Offline
Plays The Sims 2 religiously
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 pm
Posts: 7129
Location: Portland, OR
I'm really confused by that wiener. Is it a hot dog type wiener, or like, a cork? Because it looks like it has a foreskin.

_________________
i would schmear marmite on a moist scrotum for Mars. - interrobang?!
"Not everything." ~ mumbles (1973-2013) - mumbles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 pm 
Offline
Keepin' It Seal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 3693
Location: PORTLAND OMG
It reminds me of the book Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

_________________
Because my big floppy labia make it soooo hard to park! --Erika Soyf*cker


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:58 pm 
Offline
Mediocre Tart
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 4598
Location: Scotland
Oh. Um. Well, then...

_________________
"Because sure, I like David Bowie, but not that much."

"I will take a drugged, sex-crazed, punk rock commie over Mrs. Thatch any day of the week" - Vantine


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:58 pm 
Offline
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:36 pm
Posts: 4605
Location: Philadelphia
I don't like art.

_________________
@amandabear / illustration portfolio / will draw for cookies / more tea wesley?

"I'm now officially wafflesexual." - booberthefraggle


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 pm 
Offline
Grandfathered In
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:41 pm
Posts: 9456
Location: Seattle
Go to the guy's site. Everything he does is unsettling in a different way.

_________________
Did somebody say Keep on rockin?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:03 pm 
Offline
Thinks chickens are assholes
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 pm
Posts: 5559
Salvador Deli, heh.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:07 pm 
Offline
Addicted to B12 Enemas
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:16 pm
Posts: 235
Location: Oakland, CA
Went to the site. I don't know much about art. Am I wrong for liking it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:20 pm 
Offline
Grandfathered In
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:41 pm
Posts: 9456
Location: Seattle
blizzful wrote:
Went to the site. I don't know much about art. Am I wrong for liking it?


Of course not.

_________________
Did somebody say Keep on rockin?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:41 pm 
Offline
Memorized Veganomicon
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 pm
Posts: 99
Location: PDX, OR
I . . . like . . . corn?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:57 pm 
Offline
Level 7 Vegan
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:53 pm
Posts: 1564
fezza wrote:
Salvador Deli, heh.


Ha!

I actually like it. He has serious talent to be able to paint that realistically.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:17 pm 
Offline
Because Bob Barker Told Me To
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:56 pm
Posts: 938
Location: Baltimore
I like this guy's style.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:47 pm 
Offline
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Posts: 4780
Location: WV
the only reason i don't like it is because the thought of putting catsup all over corn on the cob (just corn?) is grossing me out right now.

_________________
But if one were to tickle Pluto, I suspect that it might very quietly laugh. - pandacookie

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua


Awesome. Vegan. Rad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:20 pm 
Offline
Making Threats to Punks Again
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:44 pm
Posts: 1145
Location: Transplanted to St. Louis
I'm not sure what to think...

_________________
Real vegans eat nothing but organic, grass-fed grass. - FootFace
I avoid protein on principle. - IsaChandra
I used to dress up like Wonder Woman but I didn't grow up to an Amazon Princess who dabbles in bondage and flys an invisible jet. -idatetattoedguys


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:29 pm 
Offline
Married to the wolfman
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:49 pm
Posts: 5869
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Picture for making you say "I USED to like art."

(Actually, I do like ol' Salvador Deli here.)

_________________
"Hummus; a gentleman's vice." -- Mars

coldandsleepy cooks, THE BLOG!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:40 pm 
Offline
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:58 pm
Posts: 227
Location: lawrence, ks
So many phalluses!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 am 
Offline
Memorized Veganomicon
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 pm
Posts: 99
Location: PDX, OR
allularpunk wrote:
the only reason i don't like it is because the thought of putting catsup all over corn on the cob (just corn?) is grossing me out right now.

decidedly not just corn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:44 am 
Offline
Because Bob Barker Told Me To
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 pm
Posts: 939
Location: East Van
Mars wrote:
I'm really confused by that wiener. Is it a hot dog type wiener, or like, a cork? Because it looks like it has a foreskin.

I thought the same thing, and it makes the white stuff on the arm look questionable.

_________________
"I'm in your vagina, lurkin on your garlics!" - paprikapapaya
"My vagina won't even come to the table because she's out fighting crime under the name The Pink Boom." - idatetattooedguys


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:02 am 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:31 pm
Posts: 3916
Location: Graz, Austria
Hwhat.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 am 
Offline
Nailed to the V
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:39 pm
Posts: 564
Location: Joplin, Missouri
It's about sex. That's about all you need to know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 am 
Offline
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:23 pm
Posts: 1999
Eww.

Thanks for the first chuckle of my day though fezza.

_________________
When it comes to, you know, modern technology, think of me somewhere in the Middle Ages, training my hedgehog friends to knit socks. ~Phoenix


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:52 am 
Offline
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:44 am
Posts: 197
Location: Baltimore, MD
allularpunk wrote:
the only reason i don't like it is because the thought of putting catsup all over corn on the cob (just corn?) is grossing me out right now.


I'm with you. I find that the second most unsettling part. And I am going have to insist that it is just corn for my own mental health.

_________________
Vegan Showdown Blog


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Picture for making you say, "I... like... art?" #1
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:46 am 
Offline
Level 7 Vegan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:41 am
Posts: 1556
Location: "HOLLAND"
This is amazing.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 8ball, annak, bsd, cadryskitchen, Kiddo, Moon and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL/ThatBigForum and fancied up by What Cheer