| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: human sexual response
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:09 pm 
Tofu Pup

WhiskersGal wrote:
sunnybear wrote:
I've never been able to orgasm with the peen, although it does feel really really good. I honestly don't have this g-spot that everyone talks about, and if I do have one it's not that sensitive I guess. We've tried countless times and ways to find it, to no avail.

Same here....I've had sex more times, and with more people than pretty much everyone I know....and it has happened twice....ever. Tongue action prior, or after, is required...cuz its the only way I can get off.

New guys I'm with seem to get annoyed, when they are all "I wanna make you get off, what position you want to make it happen baby...I won't go until you do" Then I gotta be like, "Sorry, but thats just not gonna happen, so do you're thing...but I promise I will have fun along the way." But yea....it just doesn't work.

Ugh I feel so bad for my bf. I actually feel nothing, at all... from the peen (and he has a BIG peen). I feel terrible that I don't get off during sex for him but man can he use his mouth in wonderful ways :D! Hopefully one day I will feel something...

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:49 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

Location: In some dumb hotel in an equally dumb town...or in San Diego
cant you find positions where you can utilize a vibrator or someones hand to please you while he is inside?

also have you tried a kitten pump? I know those things are ridiculous, but apparently they can sometimes help with such things

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:40 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

My new boy is very generous with his tongue and peen, and after having a pretty ordinary sexual relationships with my last two boyfriends (more give than receive), I can't believe how awesome sex is. This time last year I actually hated sex, now I can't get enough of it, and I'm 6 months into the relationship which is so abnormal for me. Guess some people just click :)

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:07 pm 
Flat Chesty McNoBoobs

LaLadyVeg wrote:

Ugh I feel so bad for my bf. I actually feel nothing, at all... from the peen (and he has a BIG peen). I feel terrible that I don't get off during sex for him but man can he use his mouth in wonderful ways :D! Hopefully one day I will feel something...

Why on earth do you feel bad about that? The vast majority of women don't get off on penetration alone. Enjoy the oral sex; try a vibrator; do what you like to do. If your bf is worth anything at all, he'll be happy to get you off.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:17 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

jordanpattern wrote:
LaLadyVeg wrote:

Why on earth do you feel bad about that? The vast majority of women don't get off on penetration alone. Enjoy the oral sex; try a vibrator; do what you like to do. If your bf is worth anything at all, he'll be happy to get you off.

Thank you for saying that, jopa. I was thinking something along these lines but couldn't think of a way to say it that didn't come out snarky.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:30 pm 

no one wants to touch the kitten pump question eh?

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:37 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

Adam Crisis wrote:
no one wants to touch the kitten

heh

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:42 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

Adam Crisis wrote:
no one wants to touch the kitten pump question eh?

not sure what that is, and I'm at work so can't google it right now. I thought it was a filter at first but nope.

"If I were M. de la Viandeviande, I would now write a thirteen page post about how you have to have free will to be vegan, but modern science does not suggest any evidence for free will, therefore it is impossible to be vegan." -mumbles

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:45 pm 
Totally sane, not interested in bats whatsoever.

I don't know what that is either. I googled it and got nothing. Is this the thing you're talking about http://www.condomdepot.com/content/prod ... _depot.jpg ?

Post subject: A thread about the sex that some of us are having!
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:14 am 
Nailed to the V

The opposite of this thread:
http://forum.theppk.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=309

Last night was the first night I had sex all week, he came too quickly and I was too tired to ask for oral. TMI?

OK! Now you!

Post subject: Re: A thread about the sex that some of us are having!
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:47 am 
Spent a night at the Bates Motel

Awww! I had some quality time with my guy earlier this week, and then we listened to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o
Lonely Island feat Akon: "I Just Had Sex"

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:02 am 
A Bad Person

This thread exists so I'm smushing the two together.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 am 
Kale Wreath

I had sex. Sex is great.

I'll probably be back with lots of questions in the future.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:25 am 
Kale Wreath

C'mon guys, I would have thought that, with all the flouncing happening in the no-sex thread, people would be flocking over here!

I kind of avoided reading this thread when I was sexless and lonely. I thought I'd have lots of questions now that I'm having sex again, but now I realize that pretty much all the questions I thought I'd have have already been addressed, heheh.

Count me in the club of people who can't get off from P-in-V sex. Unfortunately, pretty much every guy I've been with in the past has been disappointed to learn this, and keep trying to convince me that it is possible if we try hard enough, and then I feel inadequate compared to their previous sex partners who have been able to. Gah. The new boyfriend is ok with it though.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:10 am 
Emotionally Allergic to Dairy

dakini wrote:
Awww! I had some quality time with my guy earlier this week, and then we listened to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o
Lonely Island feat Akon: "I Just Had Sex"

I really want to cover this song with my ukulele.

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:31 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

pistachiorose wrote:
Count me in the club of people who can't get off from P-in-V sex. Unfortunately, pretty much every guy I've been with in the past has been disappointed to learn this, and keep trying to convince me that it is possible if we try hard enough

i had a wee bit much to drink friday and banged my friend (not our first time) and he brought this up! i always thought we, ladies who need a lil something more, were in the majority. then i told him hes too old to not be goin down and left. ugh. no more drinking rocklobster!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:46 am 
Level 7 Vegan

rocklobster wrote:
i had a wee bit much to drink friday and banged my friend (not our first time) and he brought this up! i always thought we, ladies who need a lil something more, were in the majority. then i told him hes too old to not be goin down and left. ugh. no more drinking rocklobster!

I have had exactly the opposite experience, rocklobster! I get off pretty easily, and when we first started sleeping together, the boyfriend was surprised by this because he thought ladies almost always need a little extra something--he decided I am in the minority.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:11 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

rocklobster wrote:
then i told him hes too old to not be goin down and left.

I'll probably feel silly for asking this, but....what does this mean?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:03 pm 
Semen Strong

Tzippy wrote:
rocklobster wrote:

I believe she is indicating that she took the gentleman to task for not being willing to give her oral sex, as she wasn't able to get full satisfaction from penis-in-vagina intercourse. After taking him to task, she made her exit from the situation gracefully.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:00 am 

people who dont give head should be sent to some far off island or to wyoming or something so I dont have to ever run into them

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 am 

also for all your kitten pump questions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoral_pump

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:03 am 

Adam Crisis wrote:
people who dont give head should be sent to some far off island or to wyoming or something so I dont have to ever run into them

actually let me edit myself, as far as Im concerned, if they arnt going south they better be able to pony up real good on the forkin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:16 am 
Mispronounces Daiya

So, I recently started to experience orgasms from penetration alone. I've been sexually active for over 7 years, and it still only happens once in a while. I'm glad I have a partner who gets that his peen is not an orgasmic magic wand and doesn't get insecure if I don't come from PiV (or at all). Not all my previous partners were like that, and although I knew that I was normal and had no problem with the situation, it got tiring.

I'd heard before that "lots of foreplay" help, but in my case it turns out to be a euphemism. I have to get on the verge of orgasm from oral or manual stimulation, and then switch and get on top. Obviously there are plenty of times when I don't want to switch, and decide I just want to get my orgasm without working for it, so here again an understanding partner is necessary.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:52 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Tofulish wrote:
Tzippy wrote:
rocklobster wrote:

I believe she is indicating that she took the gentleman to task for not being willing to give her oral sex, as she wasn't able to get full satisfaction from penis-in-vagina intercourse. After taking him to task, she made her exit from the situation gracefully.

haha pretty much. although, ive known him for years so no surprise there. i could also see him coming out (like, gay) in 15 years.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:42 am 
Kale Wreath

I'm ashamed to be posting about sex problems already, but anyway here goes. TMI warning!

So my new boyfriend can't keep an erection and has trouble getting one. He says he's been having trouble with this for the past 2 months (before we started a relationship) - he hasn't tried or wanted to stroganoff for over a month. He does get one sometimes, but sometimes it disappears as soon as he puts a condom on. The one time penetration actually happened, he went from trying not to come too fast to losing it entirely. Technically this shouldn't bother me, because he assures me that he's still very much attracted to me and had this problem before he met me - I also don't get a lot of pleasure from penetration and he's happy to do what it takes to get me off, so I'm not lacking in orgasms or anything - but I still worry because I haven't experienced this before and obviously sex would be more satisfying if we could both get off from it.

Part of it could be a confidence issue - neither of us have had sex for a while and are both lacking in confidence. He got really stressed out the first time we tried to have sex and couldn't stay hard enough for penetration. I think he felt like a failure.

This guy isn't older - he's only 26. He says that the problem isn't serious and that he thinks it's from over-work. He'd been under a lot of stress this past year and really isn't happy with his career and the long hours that he has to work. He thinks he'll get back to normal once he gets a vacation (sometime this summer).

I know that this sort of thing happens a lot with women (it has happened to me before) but I'd never heard of it happening to men as well. I guess I worry that he secretly isn't attracted to me or something. Plus I feel sorry for him because sex and orgasms are great. I wish I could help.

What's the prognosis, ppk?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 35  Next