| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:36 pm 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

That is someone's forked-up dog.

Being held by a giant.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:40 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I always look at my poo to see what's going on. I come out and tell family what shapes/letters I made or whatever. I am tempted to call someone into look at it but I only did that once because it was truly share-worthy.

Is anyone else synched to their pet's bathroom habits? So many times I am about two blocks from home and I wonder will I make it there on time because I have to go poo too.

boychucker.blogspot.com
twitter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:01 pm 
Naked Under Apron

If I wait too long to poop, then I can't do it. Even if I really, really have to at first.

Writing Praying Vegan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:07 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

Location: In some dumb hotel in an equally dumb town...or in San Diego
wont a lot of anal sex loosen things up in a weird way if done wrong? I thought I read that somewhere?....Maybe one of Chickpeas roomates had a rough night

but theres really no reason outside of being 90 years old than anyone should shiitake on the floor and not know

as I have said before...girls are grosser than guys are when it comes to bathrooms

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:27 pm 
Thinks chickens are assholes

Adam Crisis wrote:
wont a lot of anal sex loosen things up in a weird way if done wrong? I thought I read that somewhere?....Maybe one of Chickpeas roomates had a rough night

but theres really no reason outside of being 90 years old than anyone should shiitake on the floor and not know

as I have said before...girls are grosser than guys are when it comes to bathrooms

I thought that was Fee's friend?

Yeah, girls are much more disgusting, that's why wimmin's toilets normally smell ordinary and men's normally smell extraordinary shitty & warm pissy.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:43 pm 

Location: In some dumb hotel in an equally dumb town...or in San Diego
fezza wrote:
Adam Crisis wrote:

Yeah, girls are much more disgusting, that's why wimmin's toilets normally smell ordinary and men's normally smell extraordinary shitty & warm pissy.

everyone i have ever talked to who has cleaned public bathrooms has all agreed the womens is the worse of the two

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:44 pm 
Has gasoline in her veins

Adam Crisis wrote:
everyone i have ever talked to who has cleaned public bathrooms has all agreed the womens is the worse of the two

Maybe they're just afraid of tampons.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:45 pm 

AutumnLeaves wrote:
If I wait too long to poop, then I can't do it. Even if I really, really have to at first.

That is the WORST. Unless the opportunity presents itself as soon as I wake up, there won't be a poo for the day. /sad/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:56 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

mixmaster_mo wrote:
How do y'all poop when you're sweaty? I can't do it. If it's too hot, I can't poop. Sometimes I even pull a George Costanza.

ugh, yes! I can't poop when I'm sweaty. I get all flustered and it's just not enjoyable. Another reason I despise the summer - ruining the joy of pooping!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 am 

Ok, I can't poop unless I'm at my own house. Does anyone else have this problem?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:07 am 

thisheregiraffe wrote:
Ok, I can't poop unless I'm at my own house. Does anyone else have this problem?

Yes, I have the syndrome known as "PIPP" - Pooping in Public Phobia.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:50 pm 
Chip Strong

ScooterDiva wrote:
thisheregiraffe wrote:

Same, unless I REALLY HAVE TO GO and I can't possibly hold it in when I go pee. I think the worst is when you're having a guy over for the first night ever and you've gotta poop at some point.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:06 pm 
Lubes With Earth Balance

thisheregiraffe wrote:

Yes, absolutely. My stomach gets very upset if I go away for more than a day. Then I can actually welcome a little diarrhea, because it doesn't give my stomach much of a choice. On the other hand, diarrhea isn't very convenient when you're at someone else's house either...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:40 pm 
Memorized Veganomicon

AutumnLeaves wrote:

This would be today, and it rarely happens to me. Grumble.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:48 pm 
Huffs Nooch

I totally talk about my poop to my close friends all the time - we are close like that, haha. So hurray for this thread!

All I can say is I've finally acclimated to my freaking Adderall - mostly. I was having extremely bad diarrhea for weeks! Now it's normalize, except I'm super constipated on the days I don't take my Rx. :(

I am pretty sure I have IBS - my gastroenterologist suggested that was my issue after a few tests turned up nothing . . . stomach problems my whole life so I'm pretty acutely aware of my stool habits . . .

ANYWAY!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:09 pm 
rowdily playing checkers

Rubella wrote:
ScooterDiva wrote:
thisheregiraffe wrote:

Same, unless I REALLY HAVE TO GO and I can't possibly hold it in when I go pee. I think the worst is when you're having a guy over for the first night ever and you've gotta poop at some point.

Parcopresis!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:58 pm 
Huffs Nooch

Man when I have to poop, I have to poop . . . although my body naturally is hesitant to poop at people's HOUSES if I don't know them too well. I will poop in any public bathroom though . . .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:58 pm 

just mumbles wrote:
Parcopresis!

Wow, there is a word for it? I don't have a psychological disorder, I just don't want to poop unless I'm comfortable!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:45 am 
Wrote Dissertation on Vegans, Meat, and the Deserted Island Question

Ok, I have to ask this. Does anyone get watery eyes sometimes when they poo? It's not even like I'm straining or it hurts, sometimes my eyes just water.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:55 am 
Seagull of the PPK

i came back in here to say i've gone raw again and the best part, aside from the smug sense of superiority (i am kidding raw h8ers) is the change in poop.

but what i really wanted to know was WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE PILE 'O POO?
Did you confront your roomates?
Who pooped on the floor?
and what did they do to make it up to you?
There has to be a good story behind this, and I want to know.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:19 am 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

Adam Crisis wrote:
fezza wrote:
Adam Crisis wrote:

As far as public bathrooms go--I know quite a number of men who basically refuse to poop in a public restroom and so only use the urinals. Also, Don't most public men's rooms only have about 1-3(at the most stalls)? So mostly urinals+few stalls+PIPP = far less anonymity in men's restrooms than in women's.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:25 am 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

torque wrote:
i came back in here to say i've gone raw again and the best part, aside from the smug sense of superiority (i am kidding raw h8ers) is the change in poop.

but what i really wanted to know was WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE PILE 'O POO?
Did you confront your roomates?
Who pooped on the floor?
and what did they do to make it up to you?
There has to be a good story behind this, and I want to know.

Sorry, no good stories! I waited too long hemming and hawing about whether or not to bring it up. I feel like there's a window of opportunity when it comes to confronting roommates about certain issues and two days after it happened we had a long weekend during which most of them went home. Sooo, no confrontation sadly. Honestly, I highly doubt that 1. the person who did it knew, 2. they would have admitted it, 3. that anyone would have done anything other than say "ew gross, so glad it wasn't me" and shrugged it off.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:18 am 
Saggy Butt

I just got this in my in box (addressed to AllStaff). So which one of you works here?

Quote:
Please take note, while using the washrooms, if a toilet or sink overflows, please inform Maintenance immediately.

PLEASE DO NOT leave it for your co-workers who enter after you to have to inform us, or even worse for them to possibly slip and fall as a result, or for Maintenance to find out about it when it starts to drip from the ceiling in the washroom below!!

We are all adults and must take responsibility in our workplace so as to ensure the safety of ourselves and our co-workers! We would much rather know about such situations as soon as they happen and clean it up before it becomes a bigger safety issue. We look forward to everyone’s cooperation in this regard in an effort to ensure a safe workplace and not incur damage to our nice new surroundings.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:57 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

I shat 4 times today.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:46 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

The biggest, most amazing poop was released from my bowel this morning. It needed no active pushing or straining to move it, and it coiled around the circumference of the toilet bowl. It didn't even smell - my boyfriend went into the bathroom right afterward and didn't smell a thing. And afterward, I had this sense of super contentment and relaxation.
I love when I have poops like that.

May everyone who reads this have a beautiful poop experience!

Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next