| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Post your latest fart story!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:18 am 
She's No Isa Chandra!

Yesterday I ate noochy broccoli chickpea noodles, then demolished a platter of Ethiopian food. Good morning!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 am 
Member type 4

The woman I share an office with is... she sure is something... so I wanted to see how she would react if I farted. The reaction was a nonreaction.

She does, however, look around the room all perplexed like when I adjust the brightness on my monitor (it beeps). Every time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:27 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

Last week, I walked into one of my labs, and I had a really upset tummy that day. So everything was quiet, and we were having our pre-lab conference, and I farted. It was totally silent, but it stunk SO BAD. You could see people growing more and more concerned as it spread, but no one could figure out who it was.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:33 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

In this house I am not allowed to mention any fart I hear or smell that's not mine. And I'm not really allowed to discuss those either.

Blog: http://blogthejerk.blogspot.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mikedesert
Band: http://www.myspace.com/hornssf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:52 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

Started brewing a batch of black porter with my friends over the weekend. When we were done with the primary fermentation we decided to, well, drink some beer. I had a couple blonde ales, imperial IPAs, and a black IPA. Oh, and a burrito. The following morning, according to my girlfriend, was quite offensive. Good times.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:38 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

I think my best one was when the ex-husband and I were fairly newly married. We were in Safeway fairly late at night picking up some groceries. He decided to smack my asparagus as we were alone in the aisle. At the same time as his hand made contact I had a screechingly loud fart. It couldn't have been timed better! (No, I actually didn't do it on purpose, but the look on his face was priceless!)

Writing!
"personal journey" blog

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:03 pm 
I Wanna Dip My Balls In It

i like that there's a fart thread in the foyer, meanwhile there's the poop thread in the spa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:16 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

joshua wrote:
i like that there's a fart thread in the foyer, meanwhile there's the poop thread in the spa

It's not nice to poop in the spa.

Cruelty Free Face
Morrissey Hates Murder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:37 pm 
Thinks Plants Have Feelings

the other night in yoga class (it's a course to learn yoga, not open yoga sessions), one of the other students farted during pre-mediation relaxation, and i nearly lost it. there are only 3 of us in the class, so i'm 100% sure the swami saw me silently cracking up*. i felt so bad for her, but i kept thinking how glad i was that it wasn't me.

*also pretty sure he's seen me suppressing laughter every time he says the word "buttocks."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:40 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

Went to the Lagunitas Brewery today and had several pints. Came home and had a seitan chorizo sausage. Fart central up in my apartment.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:20 am 
Huffs Nooch

I was driving my boyfriend and I friend home from a comedy night and I accidentally let out a silent one as I was getting into the car. I prayed it would be scentless... not so. I spent the rest of the car ride talking incessantly because I was so embarrassed and didn't want anyone to get a word in so they could mention the fart that I obviously made.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:46 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

I went in this morning to kiss my husband and tell him to goodbye/have a nice day (he gets to sleep later than me). He responded with a loud honker of a fart, and when I replied back, thanks, kisses to you to, he had another short honk! It was hilarious, but I still acted mad/grossed out. Honestly I just don't understand how he hasn't pooped his pants yet.

Also, I'm still keeping my farting to primarily in my sleep. ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:13 am 
And you never will.

I'm reviving this thread, because earlier I was changing poopiebaby's nappy and suddenly I hear my husband rush out of his office (next door to the nursery) and quickly slam the door behind him. I asked it there was something wrong, and it turns out he did a fart that smelled so bad he chased himself out of his own office.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:05 am 
Chip Strong

The other day I was under the covers in my boyfriend's bed and he had gone out of the room for something or other so I took that as an opportunity to let a few rip. He hadn't even been in the bed before he left, but he immediately ran in and ripped the covers off of me. I was so horrified that the stench would be let free, but somehow it didn't smell at all.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:49 pm 
Human Gravy

I just farted while watching that timmyfan video. It was great.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:00 pm 

You know what else makes farts smell good? Pumpkin muffins. Just sayin'.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:24 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

Non-vegan farts smell different than vegan farts. FACT.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:26 pm 

The other day I went out for drinks with my co-workers, and I asked if anyone had heard it when I farted in my cube when it was silent, and no one had, but now they all know that I did it anyway because I asked. Today my shoes keep squeaking, and I think they think that I'm over here farting away because I already brought up the fact that I farted in my cubical.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:09 pm 
Tofu Pup

The bloke and I were in the airport, waiting for our flight to be called at some ridiculous time in the morning. Getting up in the middle of the night always plays havoc with my digestion. We found a table and a hard, wooden bench to sit on. I was reading the paper and completely forgot where I was. I rasped out the loudest fart that seemed to revel in the acoustics of the wooden bench. Whole families left the accompanying tables. It took me a few minutes to stop laughing so hard my breath couldn't get out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:22 pm 

Dani-Grrl wrote:
The bloke and I were in the airport, waiting for our flight to be called at some ridiculous time in the morning. Getting up in the middle of the night always plays havoc with my digestion. We found a table and a hard, wooden bench to sit on. I was reading the paper and completely forgot where I was. I rasped out the loudest fart that seemed to revel in the acoustics of the wooden bench. Whole families left the accompanying tables. It took me a few minutes to stop laughing so hard my breath couldn't get out.

I just had a good laugh out loud at your expense! Did anyone else laugh? I think that'd make it so much less embarrassing. Not that you were or should have been embarrassed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:26 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I farted really loudly in the lobby of my apartment building today while I was checking the mail and it shocked me because I had NO IDEA it was coming or anything. I couldn't have stopped it if I had tried. Are uncontrollable farts a consequence of pregnancy? Usually I can hold it in until a more private space, but maybe not when I'm super pregnant! Then it happened again in the (very public) hallway. Now I'm nervous that it will happen tomorrow on the first day of school. Welcome students! I'm your new (insert loud fart here) teacher!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:37 pm 
Tofu Pup

Quote:
Dani-Grrl wrote:

Quote:
ndpittman wrote:
I just had a good laugh out loud at your expense! Did anyone else laugh? I think that'd make it so much less embarrassing. Not that you were or should have been embarrassed.

No-one laughed. Not one person. My husband was mortified. I didn't have any room for embarrassment in amongst the laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. What can you do, eh? Better in the airport than on the plane, I guess!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:11 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Dani-Grrl wrote:

this had me cracking up!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:35 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

cracking up....I also am on a Subaru forum, and they currently have a "Do you fart in your car?" poll... immediately thought of PPK... ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:41 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

ScooterDiva wrote:
cracking up....I also am on a Subaru forum, and they currently have a "Do you fart in your car?" poll... immediately thought of PPK... ;)

answer: its my number one spot for it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next