| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 851 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Vampire Diaries
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:01 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

One thing I don't understand is why only those three ghosts showed up. What about all the other dead people in that town? I guess I shouldn't think too hard about it.

I don't like Anna and I don't understand why her and Jeremy's relationship is being portrayed as if it was some great love story. Wasn't she only in about four episodes before she died?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:40 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

The city was invaded by ghosts. They showed a whole bunch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:53 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Oh, was that one pack of mean guys who attacked Mrs. Lockwood also ghosts? I guess I shouldn't play Words with Friends while trying to watch TV.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:27 pm 

Yeah, those were tomb ghosts!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:25 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Original Petrova?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:58 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

As in who Katherine and Elena are doppelgangers for. I keep thinking that SHE is the original witch and that the doppelgangers have her likeness in order to screw with Klaus and punish him forever and ever.

The above has probably offended you. I have found it impossible to post to these forums without offending someone. I have preemptively said 25 hail seitans in the hope that I may appease the ppk gods and not be smote from these boards.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:05 pm 

HA HA shortbus will love that I posted in this thread under his name. I think he wishes this show didn't exist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:14 pm 

I was thinking that was Katherine's last name. Or I remember something about researching the family. Thanks, Bastah!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:44 pm 

I loved how Elena didn't stick around with Stefan in the cave, because she had other things to do. And she told him that she won't be in love with a ghost forever. That's huge for her. She realizes that if he doesn't change soon, then she'll stop waiting and she'll move on. I'm hoping that she'll get to continue that journey instead of Stefan suddenly being perfect again and them getting back together. And instead of her just pining for him. Elena made me proud. I guess the Anna story line was needed, so that Elena could make her epiphany about not being in love with a ghost.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:02 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

i'm happy the necklace isn't destroyed because i think it's really pretty. how weird am i?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:21 am 

It is really pretty! I want it

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 am 
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder

molly wrote:
I don't like Anna and I don't understand why her and Jeremy's relationship is being portrayed as if it was some great love story. Wasn't she only in about four episodes before she died?

yeah but it seemed like it was going somewhere big - also, they're teenagers, and teenage me was pretty convinced i was totally madly in love several times - fail.

i thought mason was dead? i'm confused.

also, was she really getting through to stefan a little, aside from when he was jsut joking?

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:10 am 

Mason was dead. That was his ghost. That's why he disappeared when Bonnie did the spell at the end.

I don't think they had gotten through to Stefan yet. Although it is true that Stefan didn't seem to want Elena to leave. Maybe he just didn't want to be alone. It was mentioned here that when Damon and Katherine didn't have their humanity, they still had tender moments with people. So some of Stefan is still in there

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:40 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

molly wrote:
One thing I don't understand is why only those three ghosts showed up. What about all the other dead people in that town? I guess I shouldn't think too hard about it.

Apparently only the ghosts of people that had been thought about recently showed up eg. Elena thought about Lexi that morning and she appeared later on after Bonnie did the spell.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 pm 

TVD will go on hiatus after the Nov 10 ep (so we have two more eps left) and will return on January 5. What will I do during those two months?!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:56 pm 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

I'm rewatching all of them on Netflix during the hiatus. Obviously.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:16 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Happy Halloween (for all you Damon-fans)

from here

Bastah - I don't know what I'll do either, maybe re-watch season 1 and 2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:31 pm 

Hubba.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:00 pm 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

I was meh on this episode because I've hit the point where I really just want Damon and Elena to make out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:05 pm 

I'm just glad that Evil Stefan gets to run wild and free. I don't know why, but whenever Damon was misbehaving at the bar, I kept thinking "Why's he doing that? What about Elena?"

OMG Damon watching Elena sleep. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Mommy is the original witch! I soooo did not see that one coming.

Rebekah has gotten far more interesting.

I still want Alaric to be given a bigger role.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:07 pm 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

Other than Damon and Elena not making out, the episode was really good. I really liked the back story and the big reveal about Klaus's dead.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Yeah, at first thought I thought the story would turn out to be boring and it was just a way to eat up episode time but it turned out to pretty good, I feel sorry for Rebekah now too.

And while I definitely do not want Damon and Elena to get together, the scene with him and her in bed was really sweet.

And speaking of Alaric, I almost wonder if he and Bonnie will get together. They probably won't but the thought crossed my mind when he asked her how she was and he did get with Elena's other friend, Meredith, in the books.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:30 am 

WAIT! The story about the curse and original witch is a lie.

Klaus and Rebekah had a talk a few eps ago where Klaus realized that he wasn't supposed to kill the doppelganger, even though that's what the witch had said to do. He made a comment about how the witch was still messing with him all these years later. It doesn't make sense that Klaus' mother is the one who he is referring to. He made it sound like the witch is playing a game with him. As in he was in love with the original who the doppelgangers are based on and she'll taunt him with her likeness for eternity and he'll always be alone since he'll have to keep killing her, instead of letting her live. And a new one will keep popping up each time who he then has to kill (OK, who knows what his relationship is to this woman. It could just as easily be someone he hates). In one episode, Rebekah was saying that the original looked prettier than Elena, so who was she? Now if Klaus' mother did a spell and put some random-ass doppelganger woman into the spell, how would Klaus know how to recognize her? Rebekah made it seem in her story that their family had no friends in the land. Something is not adding up at all.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:01 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

You might be right, bastah, I'm sure there were plot holes when they first explained the sun & the moon curse too.

And didn't Rebekah say that their mother wasn't the original witch, she was just a witch? And it makes sense that Michael would want to kill Klaus because he killed his wife, so that part I believe. And I guess he might have meant she was messing with him because all this time he's been obsessed with killing the doppelganger but now he's finally realised that he was wrong and the witch lied to him?

As for the original doppelganger, I don't know, maybe she was someone they found or a were that lived nearby?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:07 am 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

I thought the doppelganger was the likeness of the original witch? Something is fishy here. Klaus made up another legend!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 851 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 35  Next