All 31!!! 35%  35%  [ 17 ]
21-30 31%  31%  [ 15 ]
11-20 27%  27%  [ 13 ]
1 - 10 8%  8%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 49
 Post subject: Re: How'd You Do?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:08 pm 
ol' garly cooch

Whew! I did all 31 this year, my first time ever. This year was a ton of fun, I enjoyed reading everyone's posts, wished I had more time to comment on everything I read, and am stoked about next year's MOFO theme: Food 4 Juggalos.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

looks like i made it to 23, not too shabby! i originally started out going every single day, and then i accidentally missed the midnight deadline once and that made me fall off the wagon. still, pretty good overall. hopefully i can keep up the habit; i had been super-slacking before VVC and mofo happened.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:57 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

I did 30. I dunno why, but this year was totally overwhelming for me. I was less focused and a bit disorganized. But I did enjoy watching a lot of Mandy Moore movies.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:47 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

I just got my #31 up! I had a couple days of filler, but really not very many, and also a couple days when I posted after midnight, but I figured that it wasn't a competition and it was up to me to judge whether I met my goal of posting every day, and I definitely feel like I did. I did also keep up my 3-5 comments per day goal -- I actually did at least 5 almost every day, so I figured it was okay that I got a little behind this weekend since my mom was visiting and I never see her.

I had so much fun! I will definitely continue to share my food posts, though I will be going back to posting about other things besides just food all the time. I might eventually end up making a separate blog for food, but for the moment I like having everything in one place!

I'm just so impressed by everyone's hard work! Whether you posted every day or just a few days or even if your participation was just reading others' blogs, I hope everyone knows how totally awesome you all are for being part of this project. I've gotten so many comments and messages from people who are trying new recipes and thinking about veganism and becoming aware of all the cruelty-free food options available to them. We're so freaking awesome!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:17 am 
Writes Vegan Haiku

I missed the first week due to vacation but I still made it to 28 food posts (plus 3 Iron Chef entries) and some of them include two different dishes; in the end I made 40 MoFo posts but there are my round ups and other stuff in it...

And I have to read loads of the other blogs, I have the feeling that I totally missed so many great blogs out there.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:11 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

think.care.act wrote:
I missed the first week due to vacation but I still made it to 28 food posts (plus 3 Iron Chef entries) and some of them include two different dishes; in the end I made 40 MoFo posts but there are my round ups and other stuff in it...

And I have to read loads of the other blogs, I have the feeling that I totally missed so many great blogs out there.

Whoa! 40 posts!!! Awesome. I know I missed a lot of blogs. I want to curl up on the couch and just surf and entire day!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:36 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Considering I caught two different flu viruses in a row and then my only source of pictures died on me, I think I did pretty well.
But as soon as I can get more pics up, I'm definitely doing more food posts. I feel I still owe you.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:58 am 
Mispronounces Daiya

I did awful. I only posted once. I had other things planned, but I had a lot of serious personal/family things going on that just killed my functionality beyond basic life sustaining activities. Last year I posted every day... so I think it balances out in the end.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:37 pm 
She's No Isa Chandra!

41 between the interview series and normal blog posts!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:41 am 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

Unfortunately only I've posted only 10 times, last year it was 30, I haven't got much time this years :( .