| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bad kitties!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:14 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

AutumnLeaves wrote:
I need to buy that automatic spray thing! I don't care much about the rug, but the blinds offer many ways for CS to hurt herself.

Merry Christmas! Automagic Spray Thing!
http://www.amazon.com/Innotek-SSSCAT-Ca ... B000RIA95G

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:54 pm 
Addicted to B12 Enemas

Kitty loves whatever happens to be in glasses on the coffee table. She has drank wine and liquor and lemonade and anything she can get her face down far enough the glass to get to. Today, she decided to drink hot tea before I could get to her and stop her. To top it off, once she scalded her tongue she managed to bat the cup hard enough to knock hot tea everywhere. I'd be really mad at her if she wasn't in pain :\

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:46 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

Kitty, why are you eating your puke?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:57 pm 
Tofu Pup

Simon is kitty ambassador! He is tasked with negotiating breakfast time in accordance with the interests of the cat population in our apartment.

This generally means clawing and biting at my hair from about 5:30am while the other two stare creepily at me from the floor. He then gorges himself on breakfast and barfs on the carpet.

Simon is a poor diplomat.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:08 am 
Level 7 Vegan

Phoenix wrote:
vegetalion wrote:
Molly has started peeing in the bathroom sink.

You should count yourself lucky it's the sink. A friend of mine once had a kitty that used to pee in her bed. While she was sleeping in it.

Ohhhh yeah I should clarify: this is after we put up a pet gate in our bedroom door, so she can't get in, because she used to like to pee on our pillows. We also cover the couch in plastic when we go to bed/leave the house. She is a bad kitty.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:30 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

vegetalion wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
vegetalion wrote:
Molly has started peeing in the bathroom sink.

You should count yourself lucky it's the sink. A friend of mine once had a kitty that used to pee in her bed. While she was sleeping in it.

Ohhhh yeah I should clarify: this is after we put up a pet gate in our bedroom door, so she can't get in, because she used to like to pee on our pillows. We also cover the couch in plastic when we go to bed/leave the house. She is a bad kitty.

Ouch.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:36 pm 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

There are a bunch of these animated shorts on youtube called Simon's Cat, all about a kitty named Simon who causes problems. His movements are so accurately catlike, it's awesome. My partner and I spent like two hours in bed on Sunday watching them and giggling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvNqe8cKU4

"It's very dear to me, the issue of GAY MARRIAGE. Or, as I like to call it: 'MARRIAGE.' You know, because I had lunch this afternoon, not gay lunch. I parked my car; I didn't gay park it." -Liz Feldman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:40 pm 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

Also, my cat Vinny (a huge fluffy maine coon) wakes us up at about 4:00 every morning because he's hungry. he does this by putting his face as close to my face as possible and then smacking me on the nose with his paw. I always wake up with a face full of cat. I would get angry if it weren't so hysterical.

"It's very dear to me, the issue of GAY MARRIAGE. Or, as I like to call it: 'MARRIAGE.' You know, because I had lunch this afternoon, not gay lunch. I parked my car; I didn't gay park it." -Liz Feldman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:37 pm 
Naked Under Apron

Mini Blinds: Destroyed. Damned Cat.

Edited to say, I love her very much, but I am so mad at her right now, and she could not possibly care less. So like a cat.

Writing Praying Vegan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:28 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

My cat jumped up on my shoulder today and took out a nice chunk. My revenge was clipping her claws.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:25 pm 
Hearts James Cromwell

:O

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:22 pm 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

My roommate's cat likes to jump on my lap, get comfy, and then dig her claws into my thighs. It's painful and adorable at the same time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:36 pm 
Brain Made of Raw Seitan

ScooterDiva wrote:
My cat jumped up on my shoulder today and took out a nice chunk. My revenge was clipping her claws.

It's like, I know that I am not hurting her really and she is still suffering enough for me to feel better about the attack I just received.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:52 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

gnarls_baudelaire wrote:
My roommate's cat likes to jump on my lap, get comfy, and then dig her claws into my thighs. It's painful and adorable at the same time.

My kitties do this! It's pretty much my favorite thing ever though, cause I have decided they love me so much they are trying to attach themselves to me permanently :P

My cat decided to sleep downstairs last night instead of on my bed. I need my self charging, fuzzy heating pad at night damn it, it's cold in this house.

Tonight I will sneak downstairs and take her back to my room after she has fallen asleep if she doesn't come upstairs on here own. I will be warm!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

Well, I got tired before she fell asleep, so I tried to take her upstairs fully conscious. She decided to use my leg as a launch pad in doing so. I haven't cut her nails since September. She ran off afterwards to my room, so I guess I can't be too mad at her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:23 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

quagga wrote:
AutumnLeaves wrote:
I need to buy that automatic spray thing! I don't care much about the rug, but the blinds offer many ways for CS to hurt herself.

Merry Christmas! Automagic Spray Thing!
http://www.amazon.com/Innotek-SSSCAT-Ca ... B000RIA95G

I got one of those for my counter-lovin' kitties about a year ago, and it worked like a charm! I kept it set up for about a month, which seemed to be long enough. If I see evidence of them being on the counters again, I set it up again (it's only happened once, though).

Downsides:
-It's as scary to humans as it is to felines. I tell ya, that first morning, when I stumbled half-asleep into the kitchen to start the coffee pot? 'Bout peed my pants.

-Since it's just the sound of aerosol spray, it makes the cats averse to any spray sound. So if I use scented room spray, they go running. I feel bad about that, so I don't do it often. But the longer it's been since I've used the SSSCat, the less skittish they are about the other sprays, so hopefully it'll be okay down the road.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

My cats spilled my cereal on my only maternity jacket this morning. I had to squeeze into my husband's jacket today.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:45 am 
<3

Home from work: Lamp knocked over. Water dish sloshed all over kitchen. Baaad kitties!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:27 pm 
Naked Under Apron

I leave the room for two minutes, and I come back to see the curtains ripped down, and my cat sitting innocently on the table. How???

Writing Praying Vegan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:29 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

Desmond snuck into the garage while Matt was leaving for work today. Then he had to suffer the wrath of the angry garage door opener. Only the vacuum cleaner is more terrifying.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:07 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

one of our kittehs seems to taken a liking to puking into the food bowl. cat food is expensive enough as it is, one of them is being really wasteful. :(

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:41 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

happyfaced wrote:
one of our kittehs seems to taken a liking to puking into the food bowl. cat food is expensive enough as it is, one of them is being really wasteful. :(

Oh, that would be my dream if mine could puke back in the bowl. You are so lucky! My monster puked up a huge one this morning...all over the carpet. Thank god for the Bissel.

And why is he eating my duvet cover? There are bit marks all over it, and he's actually made a tear in it! I'm sure if there wasn't a duvet between us this morning, he would have gnawed off a chunk of my leg!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:45 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

von m wrote:
happyfaced wrote:

Oh, that would be my dream if mine could puke back in the bowl. You are so lucky! My monster puked up a huge one this morning...all over the carpet. Thank god for the Bissel.

we have a great carpet cleaner, too - but you know what works really well on getting up cat vom? - hydrogen peroxide. i'd test it out on a tiny bit of your carpet somewhere not out in the open to make sure it doesn't discolour it, but i'm telling you, it works like a charm! we get these HUGE bottles of hydrogen peroxide from Kroger's for $1. we use an old rag to clean up what vom we can, douse the leftovers in peroxide, let it sit for about 5 minutes, and scrub with another rag. it's pretty good stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:57 pm 
Saggy Butt

Every morning for the past two weeks Matilda has been attacking the window right next to my bed whilst making her weird pigeon noises. Sometimes this results in her knocked down the curtain that is hanging not-very-securely in that window, and since my window faces a school it means I have to make sure I'm wearing pants when I finally get up to fix it. She's also been hanging out on the microwave stand knocking my potholders onto the floor. I don't understand why she does these things.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:55 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Tofulish wrote:
Carlito was neutered as an adult, so he still likes to grab our blankets and carefully make sweet love to it.

My cat was neutered as a kitten and he STILL does this. I find it incredibly bizarre.

http://toocheapforpinenuts.wordpress.com/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next