| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bad kitties!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:10 am 
Level 7 Vegan

butterbobbin wrote:
Tofulish wrote:
Carlito was neutered as an adult, so he still likes to grab our blankets and carefully make sweet love to it.

My cat was neutered as a kitten and he STILL does this. I find it incredibly bizarre.

Desi is a rescue (neutered when I got him, so not sure what age). There's this fuzzy purple pillow in my living room that is his preferred companion. He'll just go to town with kitty biscuits, purring, and light drooling for a good 2-3 minutes at a time, at least once a day. They have a pretty serious relationship.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:45 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

happyfaced wrote:
von m wrote:
happyfaced wrote:
one of our kittehs seems to taken a liking to puking into the food bowl. cat food is expensive enough as it is, one of them is being really wasteful. :(

Oh, that would be my dream if mine could puke back in the bowl. You are so lucky! My monster puked up a huge one this morning...all over the carpet. Thank god for the Bissel.

we have a great carpet cleaner, too - but you know what works really well on getting up cat vom? - hydrogen peroxide. i'd test it out on a tiny bit of your carpet somewhere not out in the open to make sure it doesn't discolour it, but i'm telling you, it works like a charm! we get these HUGE bottles of hydrogen peroxide from Kroger's for $1. we use an old rag to clean up what vom we can, douse the leftovers in peroxide, let it sit for about 5 minutes, and scrub with another rag. it's pretty good stuff.

Ooh, thanks! I will give that a try! Sometimes the bissell can't completely get rid of the stain.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:34 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

zelavie wrote:
butterbobbin wrote:
My cat was neutered as a kitten and he STILL does this. I find it incredibly bizarre.

Desi is a rescue (neutered when I got him, so not sure what age). There's this fuzzy purple pillow in my living room that is his preferred companion. He'll just go to town with kitty biscuits, purring, and light drooling for a good 2-3 minutes at a time, at least once a day. They have a pretty serious relationship.

My cat's favourite is my daughter's fuzzy purple blanket (although anything fuzzy will do).

http://toocheapforpinenuts.wordpress.com/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:33 pm 
Addicted to B12 Enemas

No kitty, those papers all over the desk are my study guides and homework, not your new kitty bed.

Also, I know you were concerned that I was going to sleep through work when I took a nap this afternoon. But it's ok, I had my alarm set, you didn't need to meow at the top of your voice and lay down on top of my head to make sure I got up. While I appreciate your concern, I really would have appreciated the extra half hour of sleep I could have had even more.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:19 pm 

Kitty, why did you eat 4" of boot lace then throw it up with your food all over the carpet?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 am 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

I love you, kitties, and I know that I've been gone for 3 days, but you don't have to show your excitement about my return by playing with your really loud toy balls nonstop. Thx, the one who feeds you.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:03 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

My sweet kitty,
I know I put a vase on the cabinet that you like to sit on. It was probably unkind of me. But that doesn't mean you have to knock it on the floor at least once a day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:44 pm 
protein lump

jack and ab got into a fight and jack walked away with a claw embedded in his face. we're back from the vet now and he's totally fine, but BAD KITTIES!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:25 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

One of my kitties puked in the water bowl the other day! I came home to kitties sitting next to it looking up at me and crying. Well, yes kitties I understand you don't want to drink the puke water, but I'm not the one who puked in it. Don't cry at me!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:40 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

Oh no, GraciaKai.
Orson likes to knock over anything containing liquid. I really think he took a kitty oath to free beverages from their glasses.
He has started to knock over his water dish.. He'll then proceed to sit there and meow until he is given fresh water, which he will not drink because he prefers the water from the faucet, sink, toilet bowl, dirty dishes, etc.
He's getting a water fountain soon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:01 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Water fountain sounds like a good idea! Kitties like fresh flowing water for some reason.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:37 am 
Memorized Veganomicon

kitten woke me up at 2am. and 4am. and 6:30am. i have only myself to blame for finally recycling that cardboard box...

(formerly known as wintermitts)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

Made myself some daiya covered nachos last night, turned my back and Tristan is up on the counter, nomming on the gooey daiya. BAD KITTY.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:06 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Pluto chewed through the power cord to our Wifi and destroyed a basil plant in my window! Like knocked over the pot and then played in the dirt. He didn't care about the basil, he just wanted the dirt. He is having an active week. He is also king of the kitchen, as he has gotten bigger he has taken to leaping from the island to the stove and the counter next to it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:34 pm 

Dear Kitties,

Thank you so much for using me as a springboard at 5am (Luna). That's a much better way to wake up than my alarm clock. I also appreciated the hair pulling about 30 minutes later as that's much more effective than the snooze button (Laptop). Due to your concern I made it to work in plenty of time so I can continue earning money to buy food and litter for you both.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:46 pm 

So Tristan and I have this ongoing battle. He gets kicked out of the bedroom when I go to sleep because otherwise he'll jump on the bed all night and meow in my face. I have a fairly consistent routine, so he knows that between 10:30-11:00, I'm heading to bed - and he makes sure he's in there so he can run under the bed where I can't catch him and he won't leave. I, so naively, started trying to coax him out with treats and that always worked. Now he's figured every night is TREAT PARTY TIME!!111!! and he won't leave until I give him treats. If I start to walk out of the bedroom in the direction of the drawer where we keep the treats in the living room, he'll dart from under the bed and run after me. If I then try to run past him and sneak into the bedroom without giving him treats, he'll run faster than me and go back under the bed where I can't catch him. So each night he gets as many treats as he wants, because if I don't give him them, he'll run under the bed. Little forker!

Bad kitty. But I could never be angry at him. <3<3<3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 am 
Not NOT A Furry

Simon KNOWS without a doubt that he is NOT to go onto the dining room table. But he does it anyway. Just because. When I'm sitting at the table on my notebook 'puter he gets up onto the table and I promptly and firmly tell him to get down, and he usually will, often muttering insults and cuss-words under his breath at me (I can TELL he's cussing). Lately, rather than jump down off the table, he'll slink and hide... BEHIND MY MONITOR SCREEN... cuz yeah, it's okay to be on the table if you're sure mom can't see you. Bad kitty.

Yay, and verily he said unto them, "Eat this nooch for it tastes kind of like cheese, and drink this kombucha for it is awesome. And don't be a vegan hating douche because no one likes an asshat." - DancesWithTofu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:19 am 
A gift from the crasshole god.

AlwaysHungry wrote:
Simon KNOWS without a doubt that he is NOT to go onto the dining room table. But he does it anyway. Just because. When I'm sitting at the table on my notebook 'puter he gets up onto the table and I promptly and firmly tell him to get down, and he usually will, often muttering insults and cuss-words under his breath at me (I can TELL he's cussing). Lately, rather than jump down off the table, he'll slink and hide... BEHIND MY MONITOR SCREEN... cuz yeah, it's okay to be on the table if you're sure mom can't see you. Bad kitty.

Haha. Yeah I don't let Severus on my kitchen counters but I have to keep the kitchen door open when I am out because that is where the dog food and water bowls are and I just know that the minute I leave he is up there!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 am 

Tristan has claimed the front coat closet as his "bedroom". He goes in there when he needs some time to himself; he'll just sit in there, or sleep, and he really doesn't like to be disturbed when he's in there. We always leave the door sort of open as a result, so he can go in and out as he pleases. Well, last Friday, when Trevor was trying to get his bike out of the hallway to leave the house, he must've closed the door tight in Tristan! Poor Tristan was locked in there from 9:30AM until 5:00PM when I got home. His poor little pink pads on his feet have abrasions on them from scratching to get out all day :(:(:(:( Trevor felt so, so, so horrible. But really, kitty...that can happen when you sleep in a closet, sometimes people don't know you're there! Bad kitty :(:(:(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:38 am 

His Moosness totally destroyed my jigsaw puzzle the other day. I came home and its pieces were everywhere, with Moos continuously jumping onto them in sheer excitement. I'm keeping a close eye on him, in case he ate one, but to my great relief he seems perfectly normal so far.

(And ofcourse, just as I type this Mr. Moosalicious was hanging by his claws in my net curtains because he got overexcited about a passing seagull. The net curtains do not approve.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

paprikapapaya wrote:
Tristan has claimed the front coat closet as his "bedroom". He goes in there when he needs some time to himself; he'll just sit in there, or sleep, and he really doesn't like to be disturbed when he's in there. We always leave the door sort of open as a result, so he can go in and out as he pleases. Well, last Friday, when Trevor was trying to get his bike out of the hallway to leave the house, he must've closed the door tight in Tristan! Poor Tristan was locked in there from 9:30AM until 5:00PM when I got home. His poor little pink pads on his feet have abrasions on them from scratching to get out all day :(:(:(:( Trevor felt so, so, so horrible. But really, kitty...that can happen when you sleep in a closet, sometimes people don't know you're there! Bad kitty :(:(:(

Awwww poor kitty! How did he not relieve himself in there? I am always afraid this will happen to my kitten. He loves sneaking in the closet when I open it to get something and I won't see that he has slipped in under me. Def locked him in a few times by accident and then heard him crying about 5 min later when he is done investigating.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:58 pm 
Calls "cavemen" on that

My cat Snowball was laying on my chest last night, being super cute then he DROOLED ALL OVER MY BOOBS!

bad kitteh! blarg.

I have never had a cat that drools before this guy. its gross. saliva grosses me out.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:59 pm 
Not a creepy cheese pocket person

Millie took a splash in my coffee yesterday. Coffee all over the place!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:50 pm 

A couple months ago I splurged on a fairly pricey new bag from Queen Bee Creations and I've been careful to hang it up so Marta the Destroyer couldn't get at it. Last week I got soaked walking home from the bus so I set the bag on the floor for 30 seconds so I could get a towel to dry it off and no sooner had I turned my back then Marta was trying to dig her claws into the side. I shrieked before she managed to do any damage, but she got hosed down with the sink sprayer for that offense.

I don't know why she is so obsessed with scratching shoes and bags, but she clawed up every pair of shoes I own before I got shelves to store them out of reach.

The week before that she got hold of a bag of tiny star glitter, murdered it and dragged the corpse around the house for maximum glitter mess. Bad cat!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:14 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Today I had a lot to do, and I didn't have a great day as it was, and then when I came home, one of the cats had pooped on the bathroom floor. WHY????!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next