| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 719 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:39 pm 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

It is back up...
You can watch the glorious queens now!

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

Ya I didn't enjoy this season's Snatch Game as much as previous. It seems like there will always be a few flops, but this time the balance was shifted. Sharon was great tho. I thought it was sooo sweet when Phi-Phi gave away her challenge win prize to Chad Micheals! And Chad's giraffe jumpsuit was sickening.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:04 am 
Nailed to the V

I thought Willam was forfeiting! Sharon Needles was hilarious, but I thought Chad Michaels had the best thing going, with the polished look and the wig changes. I loved Latrice's reaction to the whole thing, the way she got upset at their immaturity. I just have so much respect for her!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 pm 
Nailed to the V

Wow, I'm really starting to like Willam. That head on the front of her boat made it for me, and her runway performance was above and beyond. Blue is Latrice's color, that was perfect. I'm glad they called her out for wearing the same boots over and over though, I don't want the judges to get bored with her. Jiggly, she's definitely probably the worst, but I can't get enough of her. I hope that when she finally gets sacheted away, Ru says one more time, "Can I call you Jiggly?" And if Willam ever gets sent home, I think instead of writing a message on the mirror she's going to color it solid red.

Also, is it news that Santino is vegan? I saw that on twitter.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:19 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

I do not understand why they're holding on to Dida. She always wears really small hair and street clothes. And I get that that is her look, but this is a drag queen competition which means drama and flair, not who is most likely to blend in at the mall!

I love Willam. Everything is with a wink and a nudge.

I got a lot of points for the fantasy drag game this week, overall i'm in 785th place. Which is pretty good considering that they give out a code for watching it live, so i'm five points down every week. So far there's only been one episode where the winner wasn't Willam, Chad, or Sharon (my team).

I didn't know that Santino was vegan, but i'm pretty sure Carmen got boobs and I think she might be transitioning. On her 'where the frock are they now' video I noticed that her voice was much softer.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:59 pm 
Nailed to the V

Good for her! I think you're right (NSFW). I was probably just looking for it, but it seemed like she was hinting a lot in that video.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:12 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

Now I really want to know what is up with Carmen. I adore her. She is stunning!

I liked Willam before and now... now I just love her. Vyapti hates her though.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:07 am 

Garrick wrote:
Good for her! I think you're right (NSFW). I was probably just looking for it, but it seemed like she was hinting a lot in that video.

See, that could just be some pec squishing, i've seen photos where she has way too much cleavage to be from chicken cutlets. I even googled and I couldn't find anything. But her facebook page seems to hint towards yes, she posted definitions of the difference between drag queens/kings, transsexual, and transgendered and she appears to be dressing as a woman all the time, to take her stepkids rollerskating and what not. So. YAY.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:40 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

HOW DO I NOT HAVE CABLE!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:15 am 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

B_A_D wrote:
HOW DO I NOT HAVE CABLE!

It's all online at logotv.com !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:53 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

I really liked Willam's performance. Except now I only see Jessica Simpson! Also this quote was awesome:
"Winning felt...correct."

Jiggly had SUCH a cute bathing suit under that silly cape! I think she's next to go. Dida is one of my faves actually. She's great at acting and I like her cute and casual style. Phi Phi looked pretty good but I bet she's also on the chopping block next week.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:10 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Willam. She's too smug. I don't see it as a wink/nudge thing, but then again, I can't access Logo videos so I haven't watched Untucked, so maybe she's more sympathetic from one of those.

Agreed - Phi Phi, Jiggly, and Dida are gonna be the next three to go unless one of the other girls really corks something up (no pun intended).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:04 am 
Nailed to the V

Does anyone understand the ongoing Dida Ritz cheesecake reference? I must have missed something.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:28 pm 

omgzzzzzzzzzzz, All Star season! One person (aka Pandora Boxx, let's not kid ourselves) will be chosen by popular vote!

http://www.facebook.com/AllStarsRuPaulsDragRace

Who would you like to see? I realize that they just put every contestant up there, but I don't think the past season winners should be eligible, since they've already gotten a prize. Let's assume it's a cast of 13, here are my picks (obviously we don't know the winner of season 4 yet, so I will assume none of my favorites won):

Pandora
JuJu
Nina
Sharon
Chad
Yara
Alexis
Ongina
Latrice
Jessica
Tammie
Stacy
Venus

There are queens that I love who are REALLY pretty (like Mariah), but I don't think they're very funny, and there are some that are talented (like Delta) whose attitudes I just couldn't get past.

Also Sonqiue has real boobs which i'm pretty sure disqualifies her, and that possibly rules Carmen out too. And Shangela is funny, but girl, two chances is enough!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:41 pm 

All Stars is going to be 6 one hour episodes, so I'm not sure how many they are casting!

If you're not including winners here are my picks:

1. Pandora Boxx
2. Nina Flowers
3. Sharon/Chad (is someone else really going to win this season? honestly?)
4. Manila Luzon
5. Latrice
6. Ongina
7. As much as it pains me: Shangela
8. Jujubee
9. Shanel
10. Raven

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:43 pm 
Discovered unobtainium

Nina and Pandora. Sharon and Chad. I have a feeling Chad will go soon. Hopefully I'm surprised.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 pm 
Baking In The Flavor

Oh dear, All-Stars! Here are my picks:
Nina Flowers
Raven
Jujubee
Pandora Boxx
Yara Sofia

I think there are a lot of great queens this season, honestly. I am ready to see Jiggly & Dida & Milan go home, but of the ones still standing, I cannot choose. I love Latrice, Willem, Sharon, Chad...They all bring something different. Phi Phi does not do anything for me but I do feel she is polished and professional and beautiful so I sort of hope she makes me like her at some point.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:19 pm 
Nailed to the V

Yeah, if Latrice and/or Chad go home this season, they better be back for all stars!

And I totally agree, I want more Shangela.

P.S. Isn't it a little early for an all stars season?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:26 pm 

It is never too early for an all stars season! They're also casting for season five so the party ain't over yet.

It sucks that it's only six episodes, though. Does that mean only six queens?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:24 am 

I'm hoping for at least 8 queens for all stars? One to go each episode and the last episode has three left with one being the winner?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:27 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

Let's see... All-stars. I love Pandora Boxx. And JuJu. Raven has grown on me. I cannot stomach Shangela. I get that other people love her. There is just something about her that gets on my last nerve.

And about last night. Let me just say... FINALLY! That has been too long in the coming.

I want so badly to meet Sharon in real life.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:59 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

I liked sharons runway look! How it was glam but still creepy becuz of the eyes. Michelle Visage doesn't know what she's saying about.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:50 pm 
Tofu Pup

love this show! but honestly i think an all-star season is just a way to give pandora the win she deserves.

Alice Walker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:02 pm 
Nailed to the V

Garrick wrote:
I hope that when she finally gets sacheted away, Ru says one more time, "Can I call you Jiggly?"

It happened! Even though she'd already said it twice this same episode.

I liked this one a lot. It was a rough one for Willam (no pun intended), it's interesting to see her vulnerable side. But what a boring LSFYL song choice. If Phi Phi goes home next week, all my favorites (except The Princess) will be left and I can just sit back and enjoy the rest of the season.

And in Untucked...I loved when Latrice called Santino out for insulting her vs. giving her constructive criticism. I can't believe the "balding bisque" comment we've been hearing all season has been aimed at Santino.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:28 pm 

Garrick wrote:

And in Untucked...I loved when Latrice called Santino out for insulting her vs. giving her constructive criticism. I can't believe the "balding bisque" comment we've been hearing all season has been aimed at Santino.

See, they kept cutting to Willam in the opening sequence and then last week Willam was wearing that outfit so I was like, "Well, I know she isn't saying that to Chad so...oh my god she is going to lay the smack down on Santino!"

Dida was right about everything she said to Jiggly. Not being right for Drag Race doesn't mean you're not a good drag queen, some people just can't handle it. If I was put on a reality show to be judged, I would puke and then faint in my own puke.

Speaking of Dida, she must be next. She must be. She is cute, she is nice, she is not enough. Her hair is too small, her outfits are too quiet, she is just not gonna make it through.

I loved Latrice's insults, but I thought Sharon did a better job. Especially since her comeback to Pheefs (that's what I call her in my head) was funnier than everything Pheefs said, combined.

And I am so glad that Sharon was like, 'quit using girl makeup and spackle like the rest of us'. I had no idea that was what the problem was, I thought Willam was just the fastest hair grower ever! Spackle your face Willam, don't go home over that shiitake!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 719 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 29  Next