| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: The poop thread!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:20 pm 
Seagull of the PPK

@pittman, i have poop dreams all the time. I have overfilled the toilet, or i am in The World's Dirtiest Toilet, or I'm on a squat toilet in a moving train, or the toilet is already overflowing. I can only conclude that my colon controls my dream life.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:28 pm 
Impressive boner

I used to have recurring dreams about poo. I'd be trying to find a relatively clean public toilet to use but every one I went into would have a floater or some really nasty skidmarks in it. I can't deal with other people's poo so would be wandering around for ages in my dreams and never find a toilet to use.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:10 pm 
Like Anal, But Backwards

Infographic on poo I thought you might like.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 pm 
Writes Vegan Haiku

I poo at least 3 times a day every day. Morning before shower poo, after dinner poo (6 or 7pm) and a before bed poo (around midnight).

Sometimes I wish I could change it so I would poo at least once at work. I love the idea of getting paid to poop.

Love this thread. In my younger years my roommate and I had a poo dairy in our bathroom and had a camera in there so people could take pics of notable turds. I have to track that down. I think he still has it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:36 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

sftravis wrote:
poo dairy

Best, briefly very confusing, typo ever.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:07 pm 
Writes Vegan Haiku

mrsbadmouth wrote:
sftravis wrote:
poo dairy

Best, briefly very confusing, typo ever.

Ha! Oops!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:08 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I loved that poop. I wish I had a scale in the house just so that I could have weighed myself before and after that one. It was EPIC.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:21 pm 

ok really though....I wish I could have measured myself before and after. I wish everyone could have the poop I just had.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:30 am 

I'm one of those shy poopers. While I love talking about poop (even the word "poop" sounds so cute!), I don't go into much detail about my own doodoo, at least not with my boyfriend. I'm such a speedy pooper that he's told me he's never suspected that I've pooped before. But anyway, my body goes into anti-pooping lockdown mode sometimes when I have company or am visiting someone else's house. It's weird! Literally the moment I have alone time—literally—my bowels start up again and I have to rush to the bathroom. I don't even hold my poop in, because obviously it's healthier not to and it comes out smoother and easier when my body tells me it's ready.

Also, I am usually a 4 on the Bristol scale and I usually go once a day, twice if I've eaten healthy, fiber-rich food, but when I take iron supplements sometimes it makes me constipated. :(

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:50 pm 
Human Gravy

I can't poop! I HATE the medication I am on... I'm dying! I took a non-stimulant laxative twice yesterday. I was able to make one good poop after the first pill, but nothing since. It so annoying to have pharmacists tell you to eat fiber (or take metamucil) and drink plenty of water, even after you tell them that you know that's not the problem. I am glad doctors are able to put everything off on magic pills that tend to have side-effects that suck more than the original problem and then take the weekend off so I have no one to call when I'm freaking out because I haven't been able to leave a decent shiitake in a week! Tomorrow they will feel my wrath!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:17 pm 
I Wanna Dip My Balls In It

my new technique:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

Location: In some dumb hotel in an equally dumb town...or in San Diego
I sorta do that with my bidet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:07 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

joshua wrote:
my new technique:

What? What is that?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:40 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Looks like Elmo?

I need a bloody toilet that can handle my vegan poops. Seriously, I can't tell you how many times the thing has overflowed after I took a crepe. Does anyone else have this problem?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:46 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Pi_Face wrote:

It says the average person produces 9,000 lbs of poo in their life . . . how much do you think we produce?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:57 pm 
Chip Strong

I had an interesting poo today and my first thought was "I'll go tell the PPK!".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:43 pm 
Fair trade, organic mistletoe

I had to do a stool sample today. Which meant...putting saran wrap on the bowl then pooping into it and scooping the poop into a jar with a tiny spoon! It was so gross and so funny!

"But really, anyone willing to dangle their baby in front of a crocodile is A-OK in my book."~SSD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:54 pm 
Chip Strong

j-dub wrote:
I had to do a stool sample today. Which meant...putting saran wrap on the bowl then pooping into it and scooping the poop into a jar with a tiny spoon! It was so gross and so funny!

I've had to do that before. It's kind of fun.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:02 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

starrynight87 wrote:
Pi_Face wrote:

It says the average person produces 9,000 lbs of poo in their life . . . how much do you think we produce?

MORE. At least, I feel like I poop way more now that I'm vegan than I ever did when I wasn't. I'm also way more curious about what my body doesn't digest. Or how it reacts to certain foods. Like beets. They are delicious, but they are somewhat painful in the end. (harhar)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:25 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

I just pooped a shiitake.

No, like, an actual mushroom!

I just ate soup with shiitake mushrooms in it, and then I took a...um, a poop...and I took a look in the bowl just before I flushed and an entire freaking mushroom had floated up to the top of the bowl.

SURREAALLLLLL.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:42 am 
Level 7 Vegan

choirqueer wrote:

I just ate soup with shiitake mushrooms in it, and then I took a...um, a poop...and I took a look in the bowl just before I flushed and an entire freaking mushroom had floated up to the top of the bowl.

SURREAALLLLLL.

I feel the need to ask if the soup was so good you didn't chew or if you're just a non-chewer!

The Oxford Imposition: http://theoxfordimposition.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:31 am 
Making Threats to Punks Again

torque wrote:
@pittman, i have poop dreams all the time. I have overfilled the toilet, or i am in The World's Dirtiest Toilet, or I'm on a squat toilet in a moving train, or the toilet is already overflowing. I can only conclude that my colon controls my dream life.

you took that train too? i had to do that in Romania, not my favorite even though i am a big fan of the squat, the upward breeze just doesn't make it better.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:42 am 
Sick of Cupcakes

missdelaney wrote:
choirqueer wrote:

SURREAALLLLLL.

I feel the need to ask if the soup was so good you didn't chew or if you're just a non-chewer!

Either I must have chewed inadequately, or it reconstituted itself on the way down!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:17 am 
Level 7 Vegan

Out of curiousity....has anyone here tried or considered sTMS (repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation)?

I know a couple folks who have had ECT (electroconvulsive therapy) and while they generally have had a positive experience the memory loss possibility (or more so, probability) terrifies me.

I have trouble with medications.....the side effects, the rigid, complicated schedule, and this may sound odd.....but every time I take them I flashback to my last OD and literally get a bit nauseous. I'm on high doses and my liver has shown damage from both the ODs and consistent high doses of these medications.

Any treatment that involves forking with the brain is really scary.....but I know without it I can't survive.

What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:21 am 
Sick of Cupcakes

Rowan wrote:
Out of curiousity....has anyone here tried or considered sTMS (repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation)?

I know a couple folks who have had ECT (electroconvulsive therapy) and while they generally have had a positive experience the memory loss possibility (or more so, probability) terrifies me.

I have trouble with medications.....the side effects, the rigid, complicated schedule, and this may sound odd.....but every time I take them I flashback to my last OD and literally get a bit nauseous. I'm on high doses and my liver has shown damage from both the ODs and consistent high doses of these medications.

Any treatment that involves forking with the brain is really scary.....but I know without it I can't survive.

What do you guys think?

Did you mean to post this in the depression thread? this is the poop thread. That might be why no one's replied. Or is this actually about poop somehow that I'm missing? ;-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next