| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: human sexual response
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:23 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Now I'm going to be giving the hairy eyeball every time I see someone owns one of those.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 am 
Writes Vegan Haiku

Rebekah wrote:
We have an exercise ball... but how can you be sure it won't explode under the combined weight of two adults? Or is that fear part of the magic?

When it comes to sex, I think fear is never part of the magic. For me at least.

It was my boyfriend's idea, and the whole thing scared me because I thought that:
a) the ball will explode
b) we'll fall and break our neck
c) the ball will explode + we'll fall and break our neck

But after a quick test, I knew it was alright ;)

My exercise ball has a max weight load of 300 kg, which is about 600 lbs. Note: because you can have an orgy on it, doesn't mean it's secure to do so. Two persons at a time, please :D

booberthefraggle wrote:
HOW DO YOU NOT FALL OFF?
I fall off when I am just sitting on one of those exercise balls alone.

Me too! I often fall off when I'm just sitting on it. Surprisingly, I didn't feel unbalanced at all during the sex. That's because my boyfriend was doing all the balance job, while I was doing the penetration job (well, the 'vagina job').

I asked him how he did it, and he told me that it wasn't that hard, actually:
- you [the one sitting on the ball, with a dick, a dildo, a penetrating stuff] really need to use one hand as a 'third foot' to keep the balance, otherwise you'll fall on your back;
- you can support yourself by leaning your hand against a wall, but preferably, use that hand to grab something, like a the top surface of a table, a table leg, the arm rest of a couch, ...

Now, I speak a lot, but I only 'sexballed' once in my whole life... So I'm no expert ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:55 am 
Writes Vegan Haiku

Mars wrote:
Now I'm going to be giving the hairy eyeball every time I see someone owns one of those.

Since I sexballed, the package of my exercise ball makes me feel pretty uncomfortable because there are so many pictures of happy kids playing with it :S

It's a bit like the baby toys: I don't see them the same way since I took that 'Baby toys or Sex-toys' test. I feel pervy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:47 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

I want to sexball! I don't have my exercise ball anymore, or space to store one.

I've realized that things are slowly moving toward more serious with my beau so I've ended my days as a ladyplayer. Which meant that since my beau was out of town Thurs-Sat, I jumped him the minute he walked into my apartment yesterday, and it was fantastic! Well worth the wait. Not that I want to go 3 days without sexytimes very often, but I'm glad that I didn't see any of the other dudes while he was away.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:02 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

jojo wrote:
zebedee how about this? I hate that the Love Honey one that's actually labelled vegan is baby blue/pink.

I can't have p in v sex for a week because I'm getting my IUD changed over, it's been 4 days & it's already driving me insane, I swear I've never wanted cork quite this much before!

That paddle looks pretty great - I must've missed it when I was going through Lovehoney's stuff a couple of days ago!

Also, I sympathise on the temporary p-in-v ban. When I was waiting for my implant to be put in, I was told to be super-cautious, and it was hell!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:06 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

new 20 year old boyfriend = epic in bed. has a wonderful penis. just the perfect size. and he is totally into giving me orgasms.

so much awesome sex. so much!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:36 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Hmmm, must research weight capacity of exercises ball...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 am 
Mispronounces Daiya

I'm getting some action tonight! I'll be dressed super sexy (going clubbing, so probably lingerie with a miniskirt to cover my asparagus) and the man will be all in black... hot!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:52 am 
used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16

Pi. wrote:
I'm getting some action tonight! I'll be dressed super sexy (going clubbing, so probably lingerie with a miniskirt to cover my asparagus) and the man will be all in black... hot!

I can't wait to hear all about it over drinks tomorrow!

The day Joy stops coming out of my anus is the day that something else awesome stops doing whatever it is also doing. - Mars

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:13 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

VeganFoodRocks wrote:
Pi. wrote:

If you're lucky, I'll have pictures too *wink, wink*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:21 pm 

Pi. wrote:
VeganFoodRocks wrote:
Pi. wrote:

Damn! Now I feel even worse I had to cancel on our drinks last night! Tell me allllll about it Tuesday!

I have been having some pretty amazing sex lately... Actually, out of all the guys I've slept with in the almost 13 years since I've lost my virginity(and its not a low number!), this guy is hands down the best in bed I have ever had. We met at work and it all started innocently but quickly got really hot and heavy. It's so forking intense. Luckily I work upstairs in the office and he works down in the warehouse so we never see each other at work (except every day when we go out of our way to walk to get lunch together and the train at night) Even just making eye contact is enough to get make us want to jump each other right there.

Every time we have sex it is phenomenal but the other night in particular absolutely qualifies as the best sex either of us have ever had. He came over after work and we were just hanging around watching tv and talking. I decided to give him a surprise so I went into my room, put on some heels, thigh highs and some sexy red/black lingerie. While I was changing I hollered out to him to take off his pants. We had been sitting in the dark with the tv on so he couldn't really see me as I walked in, though he could hear the heels coming down the hallway. I told him to turn off the tv and I flipped on the lights. The look on his face was enough to make me custard right then and there. I am pretty loud in bed in general but I am pretty sure my entire building heard us that night, my throat actually hurt a little the next morning.

The day Joy stops coming out of my anus is the day that something else awesome stops doing whatever it is also doing. - Mars

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:12 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

VeganFoodRocks wrote:
Pi. wrote:

Damn! Now I feel even worse I had to cancel on our drinks last night! Tell me allllll about it Tuesday!

I have been having some pretty amazing sex lately...

Damn girl! Go you! I'm super excited to catch up and trade stories!

I learned yesterday that my crush is okay with period sex... which is good because 5 days without sex every month would not go over well for me. Overall the sex is super fantastic with him and I really enjoy the post-sex cuddling too (I don't with most people).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:54 pm 
Dildo Queen

i want to try sexballing! my bf actually suggested it the other day because he has one.

veganfoodrocks - daaaaamn! lucky girl.
Pi - that's awesome he's cool with period sex, so is my bf, but do you use the divacup at all? i do, and i found that after sex it hurt too much to put it back in, so i had to give up on period sex (which forking suuuuucks)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:58 pm 
Dildo Queen

PS my sex life is awesome because my bf is a scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:28 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

I use the divacup. I don't have any problems with it hurting or being uncomfortable after sex. Just the one time he hit my cervix hard enough to make me yelp and jump... It was a tiny bit sore putting the cup back in after that time, but didn't hurt once I got it in and situated. I usually pee and put it back in within 10 min or so of finishing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:21 am 
Dildo Queen

oh okay, cool. lucky woman. haha. thanks for getting back!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:35 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

are you lubricated enough during sex? i'm only asking because i think you mentioned that your bf is your only partner you've had so you don't have anything to compare to? it really shouldn't hurt to put it in after...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 am 
Mispronounces Daiya

I was woken up by my crush (who I'm seeing an awful lot of to just be a crush anymore) about an hour after we went to sleep last night and had one of the best p in v Os that I've had in a LONG time. I don't know what we did different, but he had me screaming at 2am.

It sucks though because I slept really poorly last night. I usually sleep super well and I feel like I kept waking him up with my tossing and turning. I won't see him tonight or tomorrow so he can catch up on sleep if needed... I'm not tired, I just feel bad that I might have kept him from getting enough sleep!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:02 am 

I had a really really rough day yesterday and when I had to cancel drinks with Pi because I was supposed to go to the south shore to deal with some family/animal drama but then couldnt get there either my day so my day was getting even worse. My guy came over last night to comfort me, talk to me and let me cry in his arms until I fell asleep. He woke me up this morning with the sweetest kisses ever and then we had some really awesome morning sex. Definitely a great way to start our day and help get my mind off everything!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:42 pm 
Dildo Queen

fupapack wrote:
are you lubricated enough during sex? i'm only asking because i think you mentioned that your bf is your only partner you've had so you don't have anything to compare to? it really shouldn't hurt to put it in after...

yeah, i get pretty...lubricated. heh. my vagina is really sensitive, though - his semen burns the fork out of it for like 3 hours after, if he comes inside me, it's so bad i can't stand or anything so i have to lie there on my side til it goes away hours later. so i don't let him do that anymore. i actually asked my doctor about it once and he basically said "well that's a relationship that won't last long if you want to have kids."

i was like...wow

but anyway, yeah - maybe i'll just try waiting a bit longer after, like 10 mins or something like Pi said.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:44 pm 
Dildo Queen

VeganFoodRocks wrote:
I had a really really rough day yesterday and when I had to cancel drinks with Pi because I was supposed to go to the south shore to deal with some family/animal drama but then couldnt get there either my day so my day was getting even worse. My guy came over last night to comfort me, talk to me and let me cry in his arms until I fell asleep. He woke me up this morning with the sweetest kisses ever and then we had some really awesome morning sex. Definitely a great way to start our day and help get my mind off everything!

;_;

that's so sweet.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:01 am 

semiautomatic wrote:

his semen burns the fork out of it for like 3 hours after, if he comes inside me, it's so bad i can't stand or anything so i have to lie there on my side til it goes away hours later.

whoa! That's awful! Is he shooting fire into you?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:22 am 
Mispronounces Daiya

VFR, so glad your guy was there for you! We'll reschedule for some other time once life has calmed back down. HUGS!

semiautomatic... that sucks! Maybe make the dude drink tons of water, I think that decreases acidity in semen (the internets probably told me once, haha, but it isn't a bad thing to do anyway). I'd also ask a different doctor. And of course, I'm googling this at work and coming up with all sorts of inappropriate links to send my coworkers.

I hit the jackpot again last night with my crushman. Awesome sex before we went to bed. Then again maybe an hour after we went to bed. Huge PinV O both times. I think there is something perfect about my cycle and its cervix positioning right now because hot damn does it feel fantastic! I might have left scratch marks on his back *blush* And then we both slept super well, and woke up in a sweet mood. Sigh, I think I've fallen hard for this one. I'll have to get out my toys tonight, I've been spoiled by the last 2 nights and I won't see him again until at least tomorrow!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:33 am 
Not NOT A Furry

Just spent a weekend having better sex than anyone should be allowed to have, and now the boyfriend has gone home and I won't see him for another two weeks. Sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 pm 
Dildo Queen

VeganFoodRocks wrote:
semiautomatic wrote:

his semen burns the fork out of it for like 3 hours after, if he comes inside me, it's so bad i can't stand or anything so i have to lie there on my side til it goes away hours later.

whoa! That's awful! Is he shooting fire into you?

yes because there is so much passion!!!

seriously your comment made me laugh really hard. i think i'm just allergic to the proteins in his spermie wormies. i've read a few things on the internet like that.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 35  Next