| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:11 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I thought Sharon would have won over Pheefs it came down to the two of them. It bothers me when they give the LSFYL to whomever acts the biggest fool. I understand they're fighting to stay on the show, but sometimes it crosses the line into straight up gong show type forkery. p.s. Yay for Sharon and mbm twitter friends!

boychucker.blogspot.com
twitter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:22 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

I agree with you that sometimes in the LSFYL they act like fools, but I thought Phi Phi was pretty good in this one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:37 am 
Nailed to the V

Mimi Imfurst acted out like that (picked India up and carried her back onto the stage) and then got eliminated. But in general, the more desperate the better.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:57 pm 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

Side note. Mimi was on Jersey Couture. (Bring on the trashy Jershey television. I love it)

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:30 am 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

Someone posted on my Tumblr that Willam had an ED and left the show to go on hormones. I don't know if there's anything in either of those statements.
I'm guessing being on hormones would break a rule? That Tumblr comment is my only source for this gossip though, so hardly reliable.
Also, I can't believe anybody would like Willam. I HATED her. So much.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:38 am 

While going on hormones may be a rule, I don't see how that would explain some of the comments about something being 'dangerous', I forget now... something about the secret thing being dangerous to herself? Anyhow. I suppose it could be that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:40 am 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

I am about to watch untucked, I didn't get to that yet... Such scandal!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:22 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Booo! I hate when they bring people back! I can't think of anyone who's gone home from this season that I'd want to see back, and if they end up sending home anyone other than Phi Phi, I'mma be pissed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:00 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

Ugh, yeah, that's a toughie. I feel like everyone who has gone home so far, has done so for a very specific reason that would prevent them from winning. Maybe The Princess since her main problem was her shyness? Kenya is pretty but her language issues were really holding her back in the challenges.

I will be pissed if it's Milan or Jiggly because both of them had to lip synch three times and that's the max!

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:07 pm 

Princess and Kenya is where my mind went, too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:33 pm 
Discovered unobtainium

Please, not Jiggly.

I'd be ok with Willam returning. As long as Sharon wins.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

I sort of hope it is The Princess. I will throw things if it Jiggly. I was over her week two.

Sharon just boggles me. Her depth, her polish, her look. And when she shared about being bullied, my heart broke.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:39 pm 
Nailed to the V

This was such a feel-good episode. I'm sorry Dida left but it was inevitable (and she got everything she could ever want in the gold room, what a nice moment), plus Latrice was NOT going home. Everyone was so nice to each other backstage during Untucked, that warmed my heart. I think they're just keeping Pheefs on so it's not the kind of show where everything is perfect all the time.

I'm surprised they say they'd let Willam back, since she was disqualified. BUT I HOPE IT'S HER. My other guesses would be Princess (she left too soon, I want to see more) and Kenya (but I was always so bored by her, plus then she threw all that shade post-her elimination??) But maybe the reason they're withholding the big juicy Willam scandal is so they can have something to talk about when she COMES BACK. I'm sure whoever comes back is going to be just for fun though, since the Chad-Sharon-Latrice trifecta is so strong.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:14 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

I hope its the Princess, Willam, or Dida. I swear my brain is going to explode if I don't find out what happened with Willam! This is worse than the Top Model All Stars, I was upset about that for a day but I've been obsessing for weeks! Haha I need a life...or real life drag friends!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:48 pm 
Nailed to the V

RuPaul said definitively that the nature of the scandal will be revealed on the reunion episode (eye roll). And I felt the same way about Angelea too! She called ANTM a "bullshiitake show" on Twitter...love her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:18 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I vote for Princess or Kenya too, but if Willam came back it would pease Pheefs off and be super hilarious. I really want Latrice to win, but if Sharon is the winnah, I would be okay with that too. I'm over Pheefs, anyone but her. I can't wait for All-Stars.

boychucker.blogspot.com
twitter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:38 pm 

I asked Santino if he'd ever heard of veganbodybuilding.com and he replied thanking me. So far I am 2 for 2 with tweeting to Drag Race peeps!

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:20 pm 
Nailed to the V

Yeah! And both times it was on the lines of veganism. I went to Santino's twitter specifically for something else, and saw his reply to you right at the top. I'm 2 for 2 starstruck for you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:11 am 

Kristen Bell still hasn't taken me up on my offer to bake cookies so we can be foul mouthed, blonde vegans together.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:52 pm 
Nailed to the V

Well, my opinions of Latrice and Sharon have consistently been exactly even (I wanted them to both win,
Spoiler: show
Glee Project
style) but after reading through their Twitters, Sharon is the clear favorite. They're both talented and lovable but Sharon is also the whole world. This must be old news to you, mbm.

There's a video on Youtube of Sharon performing as Chad Michaels performing as Cher. Also, can we look at this picture?

(Oh, ps, the spoiler tag was meant as a joke. Don't worry about me spoiling Drag Race.)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

You know what? At this point I really need Phi Phi to just go away. I am starting to find her absolutely grating.

I would be happy for a spoiler. Seriously. I want to know so badly who takes it home. I just feel so invested in Sharon. Sometimes, patience is not my suit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:07 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

One more thing...

Chad Micheals should be my friend. What an amazing human being.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:41 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

Chad is SUCH a sweetheart! What did ya'll think of the DILFs? I thought the challenge was really complicated and that no one really did all that awesome for that reason.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:56 pm 
Nailed to the V

I agree, I thought it was dumb that they had to be pregnant, but oh well. I was hoping all episode that someone would say "pregnancy realness," thanks Chad. Kenya served her purpose just fine, but I'm so glad she went right back home. There's no one they could have brought back this episode that would have sent any of the other four home. I think that makes this a pretty good season. I even kind of liked Pheefs this episode. In the LSFYL I liked how everyone was fawning over Latrice's emotional performance while Kenya was just dancing like crazy for attention. There is NO WAY Kenya would have sent her home anyway.

I always like these makeover episodes, but I did not like the term "daddy mammas." Latrice's was my favorite, Sharon's my least favorite. I loved when Sharon stood up for Chad when her dad (Robin Mansions?) was picking a fight. Chad is the NICEST, and so polished. I'm sort of worried that she'll be the next to go though. It would be a dream come true if Phi Phi left next, but there has to be some sense of competition. This isn't Rupaul's Best Friends Race!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:58 pm 
Nailed to the V

kfad wrote:
I would be happy for a spoiler.

There is that last-to-enter-the-room pattern MBM mentioned earlier, but I'd be surprised if that's how it actually panned out. So we'll see.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 29  Next