| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:49 pm 
Offline
Venomous Head of Veganism
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 8592
Why did you open it?

_________________
"You guys are a little bit fast to identify as not-mumbles. " ~ mumbles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:51 pm 
Offline
Thinks chickens are assholes
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 pm
Posts: 5617
To find out what EOM meant!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:06 pm 
Offline
Mediocre Tart
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 4661
Because i open every damn thread ever. And email. Even if they say EOM.

Oh, and also, because Fezza did. Her fault /tattle

_________________
"Because sure, I like David Bowie, but not that much."

"I will take a drugged, sex-crazed, punk rock commie over Mrs. Thatch any day of the week" - Vantine

"I just finished building my Irn Bru cellar!" - Steffers!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:13 pm 
Offline
Aired her grievances, lost the feat of strength
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:56 pm
Posts: 4218
Location: Brighton, England.
I couldn't help it, we're pretty renegade over here!

_________________
Blog: Vegan.In.Brighton
Not-For-Profit Bakery: Operation Icing
Twitter: @veganinbrighton


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:22 pm 
Offline
Dying from Nooch Lung
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:43 pm
Posts: 3290
Location: mt. pleasant
38 views.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:24 pm 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:01 pm
Posts: 2213
Location: Maryland
It was begging to be opened! It's like putting "Ladies Only!" in the title and expecting dudes not to open it!

_________________
"Noooo! Karyn, you have to stop posting old Jensen pics. He looks way too smooth in those pics, like if I touch his face it'll feel like silk or bosoms or something."-mixmaster_mo
It's Raining Kale


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:25 pm 
Offline
Thinks chickens are assholes
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 pm
Posts: 5617
interrobang?! wrote:
Because i open every damn thread ever. And email. Even if they say EOM.

Oh, and also, because Fezza did. Her fault /tattle


tootie-patootie.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:28 pm 
Offline
Invented Vegan Meringue
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:18 pm
Posts: 3561
Location: It's hot. All the time.
I saw Fezza has the last post and someone needs to watch her.

_________________
A whole lot of access and privilege goes into being sanctimonious pricks J-Dub
Dessert is currently a big bowl of sanctimonious, passive aggressive vegan enduced boak. Fezza
You people are way less funny than Pandacookie. Sucks to be you.-interrobang?!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:31 pm 
Offline
Mediocre Tart
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 4661
Vantine wrote:
I saw Fezza has the last post and someone needs to watch her.


I had to come back as I saw Vantine had the last post and thought something sexy must be going on in here

_________________
"Because sure, I like David Bowie, but not that much."

"I will take a drugged, sex-crazed, punk rock commie over Mrs. Thatch any day of the week" - Vantine

"I just finished building my Irn Bru cellar!" - Steffers!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:33 pm 
Offline
Mediocre Tart
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 4661
fezza wrote:
interrobang?! wrote:
Because i open every damn thread ever. And email. Even if they say EOM.

Oh, and also, because Fezza did. Her fault /tattle


tootie-patootie.


Cuntbag

_________________
"Because sure, I like David Bowie, but not that much."

"I will take a drugged, sex-crazed, punk rock commie over Mrs. Thatch any day of the week" - Vantine

"I just finished building my Irn Bru cellar!" - Steffers!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:38 pm 
Offline
A Bad Person
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:24 pm
Posts: 3035
Location: Soy City
I keep opening this thread. I can't help myself. Don't tell me what I can't do!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:38 pm 
Offline
Kitchens Planning Manchester
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:28 pm
Posts: 2536
Location: Connecticut
I couldn't shake the suspicion that you'd said something rude about my mother in the body of the message, so I had to check.

_________________
"I never do anything you say, Isa. When I cook from VWAV and it says to add one cup of flour, I add three cups of olive oil! Now who wants some forking muffins??"-ExpiredSanity
Tumblr
Cast Iron & Cupcakes
I guess I have a Twitter now


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:40 pm 
Offline
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 1893
Location: Eugene, OR
I haven't opened the email one because I don't know what EOM means, so I had to come in here. Now, I have to go in there as well. to find out. ....or google


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:11 pm 
Offline
Thinks chickens are assholes
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 pm
Posts: 5617
Maaaaaaaaaan, within 8 posts I get blamed twice, geebags!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:54 pm 
Offline
Bathes in Braggs
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 1372
Location: sf
Oooooh! I'm telling that you all opened this thread... *raises hand* TEACHER!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:03 pm 
Offline
Chard Martyr
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 9635
Location: SW Desert, USA
Well, the name-calling was exciting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:39 pm 
Offline
Ignore this!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:43 am
Posts: 366
Does EOM mean end of message?

_________________
"oooohhh, Jesus is a lil weiner" -lubimiller
"I don't want to wake up pregnant by tempeh!" -amandabear


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:45 pm 
Offline
Making Threats to Punks Again
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:36 pm
Posts: 1126
brian wrote:
I keep opening this thread. I can't help myself. Don't tell me what I can't do!

Makes me think of:
Image

_________________
"I will rip out your IV and other roman numerals." - pandacookie
"The one thing I would not do for Aubrey Plaza is harm a baby, by the way." - strawberryrock


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:50 pm 
Offline
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:37 pm
Posts: 7071
Location: Fort Drum NY
DrakeRedcrest wrote:
brian wrote:
I keep opening this thread. I can't help myself. Don't tell me what I can't do!

Makes me think of:
Image


<3 !

_________________
"T-shirts are not allowed in heaven, Karyn. They don't do casual Fridays." - Amandabear

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:53 pm 
Offline
Because Bob Barker Told Me To
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 pm
Posts: 939
Location: East Van
I never do anything you say, Isa. When I cook from VWAV and it says to add one cup of flour, I add three cups of olive oil! Now who wants some forking muffins??

_________________
"I'm in your vagina, lurkin on your garlics!" - paprikapapaya
"My vagina won't even come to the table because she's out fighting crime under the name The Pink Boom." - idatetattooedguys


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:18 pm 
Offline
Dead by dawn
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:54 pm
Posts: 7881
Location: Seattle
I thought this thread was going to be about me.

_________________
facebook
"The PPK: Come for the pie; stay for the croissants." - tinglepants!
"Cockblocked by Richard Branson- again!" - Erika Soyf*cker


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:21 pm 
Offline
Moving To Sheepshead Bay
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:39 pm
Posts: 5973
Well, there was this "what's in Isa's Don't open this thread" thread that made me wonder what was in Isa's thread.

_________________
"I'm no elephant, but now I want molasses." -Moon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:27 pm 
Offline
Member type 4
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:39 am
Posts: 596
Location: Brooklyn
brian wrote:
I keep opening this thread. I can't help myself. Don't tell me what I can't do!


Aw damn, you took my line.

_________________
danielle [noun]: she who says and posts stupid shiitake on the internet (see also ain't no bitchassness)
NEW llustration Blog


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:28 pm 
Offline
Member type 4
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:39 am
Posts: 596
Location: Brooklyn
appifanie wrote:
DrakeRedcrest wrote:
brian wrote:
I keep opening this thread. I can't help myself. Don't tell me what I can't do!

Makes me think of:
Image


<3 !


If that's a valentines card can mine have Desmond on it?

_________________
danielle [noun]: she who says and posts stupid shiitake on the internet (see also ain't no bitchassness)
NEW llustration Blog


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Don't open this thread EOM
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:37 pm 
Offline
Has gasoline in her veins
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 pm
Posts: 3332
Location: pdx
DrakeRedcrest wrote:
brian wrote:
I keep opening this thread. I can't help myself. Don't tell me what I can't do!

Makes me think of:
Image


YES!!!!

_________________
"I rebuke this thread in the name of Jesus." -Jagadeesh


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dropscone, Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL/ThatBigForum and fancied up by What Cheer