| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:13 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

I love everyone in this top four! Even Phi Phi! But I'm with the majority that Sharon and Latrice are the bestest.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:50 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I liked the Jock challenge from last season just a teensy bit more because the jocks were all really cool and got into it. Kenya's daddy was such a wet blanket. He was no fun at all and always rolling his eyes or making some kind of face. I know they each have to make the best with what they are given, but he was no help to her at all and I was peased off when he tried to act sad that she lost. I am glad the end result was that the final four stayed the same. I really love Ms. Chad but I don't think she will win. She betta get fan favorite! I put my money on Latrice or Sharon, but who knows if Pheefs will manage to snag the title.

boychucker.blogspot.com
twitter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:30 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Something tells me that Ru just won't choose Phi Phi. I think she recognises that she's good but not great, and she's only still there for the dramz. I think she might make top 3, but she won't win. I love the other three so much that I don't even want to try to guess at who will go home next and who will win. As long as it isn't Pheefs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:05 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

I can't even with this episode.

Spoiler: show
Goodbye, Ms. Latrice. I had really wished that the final three would be Latrice, Chad and my Sharon.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:39 am 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

kfad wrote:
I can't even with this episode.

Spoiler: show
Goodbye, Ms. Latrice. I had really wished that the final three would be Latrice, Chad and my Sharon.

I would have loved that myself, but I'm not surprised. Latrice had been in the bottom two the last couple weeks, and the drama, the upset over Phi Phi getting into top 3 will get them a bunch of views. People love to hate her - it's Rebecca Glasscock all over again.

I do think Latrice had one of the classiest exits I've ever seen, independent of the show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:11 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

I am finally getting a minute to watch untucked from this last episode. I did not think that I could not dislike Phi Phi more. But she is totally disgusting as a person.

I am not saying that Sharon was not complicit, but I am over Phi Phi.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:20 am 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

I've despised Phi Phi from day one. I'll never watch again if she wins. I know dramz bring in ratings, but my issue with reality TV is and has always been that it too often rewards people who are despicable human beings, and I just can't get with that.

Sooo sad about last night's elimination. I LOVED her. What a class act.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:38 pm 

I'm so bummed Latrice is gone, but she handled it like a lady. I really don't want Phi Phi to win, but I am giggling at the fact that she is in for some uncomfortable last moments with Chad and Sharon. I know it's not Rupaul's best friend's race or whatever, but she really isn't going to have any friends when this is over. I just picture Chad and Sharon crying and hugging whichever of them wins.

P.S. Not that it should matter, but they have used that song for LSFYL before. I'm trying to think if they've reused other songs now.

boychucker.blogspot.com
twitter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:49 pm 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

Guys... guys...guys... Pandora just tweeted me. I could die. I don't even care if it was just thank you. I love her so much. I really just want to be her friend. I am gonna gush for a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:22 pm 

boychucker wrote:
it's not Man's best friend race

Oh my gawd that thing with the dogs in untucked was hilarious.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:47 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Aww, I teared up a little, though I kinda saw it coming. I hope she does well because she is fabulous. Also, I'm pretty sure they used that LSFYL the last time Wynonna was a judge, or did you mean they used it another time this season? And yeah, Phi Phi can suck it - she better not win, she's a horrible person.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:31 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

Yeah, they definitely used it before.

I think Latrice's only flaw is that she's a little too serious at times. I really need a 'Chunky Yet Funky' shirt.

Phi Phi is way worse than Rebecca! Rebecca sneaked into the top three god knows how, but she wasn't a mega-cunt.

kfad, that's awesome!

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:40 pm 
Nailed to the V

Did NOT see that coming. I was convinced Latrice was going to make it all the way. Plus, I loved her Dog Park getup. So cute! I really liked all of Chad and Sharon's outfits, especially Sharon's Dog Park. I was annoyed because it seemed like Pheefs was missing the mark every time, and just doing her own thing but the judges were eating it up. Yeah, right. When Chad and Latrice were LSFYLing, I just thought Well, I'll be happy for whoever stays. I really can't see anyone beating out Sharon now, even though they kept painting her as weak/nervous during this episode. I guess Chad could win it, since RuPaul seems to like the classic style drag.

The dogs' reactions during judging were so funny. Poor Babyface! And I love when they do montages, like Chad worrying about being in the bottom two, or Sharon going on about not getting a cruise prize.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:13 pm 

Garrick wrote:
And I love when they do montages, like Chad worrying about being in the bottom two, or Sharon going on about not getting a cruise prize.

Me too!

I feel like the only person though who doesn't hate Phi Phi though! Heh, I mean, I like Sharon more but she's so sexy! Heh.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 pm 

If I were a gay dude i'd want to fork Phi Phi, so I get that. But it would be a hate fork and then i'd steal her wallet and never call again.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 pm 
Nailed to the V

I mostly want to fork The Princess and then Willam.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:48 pm 
Nailed to the V

Have any of you seen this blog? I can't remember/don't think it's been mentioned before. There's new art every week (and from throughout Drag Race history).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:44 pm 

LOVE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:52 am 

I have to correct myself about the Wynonna song. It was used before but it was on Drag U and not on Drag Race. Maybe they wanted to get the most of their money. I watch too much logo tv, not that there's anything wrong with that.

boychucker.blogspot.com
twitter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:54 am 
Baking In The Flavor

NooOOoo!! Latrice...I seriously got verklempt when she told Ru how she had changed her life & had changed drag, oh my goddess.

Although I was disappointed PhiPhi here I do know that a lot can be done with editing & the aueens are in a very high stress situation. I just don't like to hate on people when I don't know the full story because I know I can appear to be kind of a bisque without meaning to sometimes.

Sharon & Chad are both tremendous, I would love for either to win, but I guess I am kind of pulling for Sharon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:29 am 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

I think Chad will win just because I don't see them going for Sharon. Also Sharon won the All-Stars polling and they're not having winners on it so I'm pretty sure she's going to come in second. And seriously, I'll need some Needles in All Stars. She is my favorite though. I'm glad her and Chad seem to have become close friends.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:36 am 

They had everyone, even past winners like Raja, up for the All-Stars vote. So I wouldn't count her out yet!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:34 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

Garrick wrote:
I mostly want to fork The Princess and then Willam.

I'm a straight woman and I'd fork Willam.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:36 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

mrsbadmouth wrote:
If I were a gay dude i'd want to fork Phi Phi, so I get that. But it would be a hate fork and then i'd steal her wallet and never call again.

Most gay dudes I know would totally go for the boy version of Phi Phi. I suspect that this may be part of why that revolting bisque has made it this far.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:44 pm 

It's the eyebrows.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 29  Next