| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Once Upon a Time
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:49 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

poopiebitch wrote:
I agree with you guys. I want PROGRESS, dammit! Stupid Emma. Stupid David. And what the hell is up with Regina trying to seduce David? I mean, Mary Margaret isn't really into him right now after he didn't believe her, so it's not like she needs to break them up.

Get back at Mary Margaret by taking her not-boyfriend-right-now and hurting her. (Because you wanna bet, it still would and Regina is particularly furious with her at the moment)

Also, I feel like the plot has sort of moved, but it's super slow. I'm not surprised he failed in convincing her, however.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:09 am 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

Slowest plot ever! Seriously, Emma better be believing by season end or I will need to stop watching the show out of sheer frustration. I did like August being Pinocchio and aww at his dad, but seriously I want movement to happen! It's times like this where I miss Buffy.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:40 pm 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

lillianp wrote:
Get back at Mary Margaret by taking her not-boyfriend-right-now and hurting her. (Because you wanna bet, it still would and Regina is particularly furious with her at the moment)

Not that he knows what he's talking about, but Henry seemed to indicate in this episode that Snow and Charming getting back together would break the curse (when he was talking to Regina). That's when she suddenly started flirting with David (Charming), so maybe Henry's right?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:26 pm 
Saggy Butt

Whovian wrote:
Not that he knows what he's talking about, but Henry seemed to indicate in this episode that Snow and Charming getting back together would break the curse (when he was talking to Regina). That's when she suddenly started flirting with David (Charming), so maybe Henry's right?

Kind of makes sense, didn't David start remembering Snow and not 'Mary Margaret' when he thought she may have killed Katherine, but it really was a flashback to Snow wanting to kill the Queen? The closer they get the more they'll remember?

I just skimmed a few older pages and realized how much back story I forget. Like when August had the book and aged some pages, didn't even remember that. I just thought it was a continuity problem because he took the book, but Henry and Emma dug it up later. Didn't remember him putting it back. Now we know what he was doing with it. I keep wondering what other 'clues' I've missed!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:58 pm 
Saggy Butt

Wow, almost nothing happened at all this episode, and there is only one left of the season!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:02 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Liz_D wrote:
Wow, almost nothing happened at all this episode, and there is only one left of the season!

How can you say nothing happened? It was huge! We saw how/why Snow White ate the poison apple! We saw magic in Storeybrook! We got to spend more time with the Mad Hatter. Regina ripped space-time to grab a poison apple and Henry ended up eating it and passing out under the sleeping spell! It was AWESOME.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:38 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I forgot to mention what we learned about Emma and the curse! So if she dies the curse is broken? This does not bode well for her!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:56 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

I knew Henry was going to eat that turnover, but I still gasped when it happened. forking evil queen. That's what that bisque gets. Predictable move, but now maybe something will really get going (for the season finale).

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:12 pm 
So Totally Yiffy

ndpittman wrote:
I knew Henry was going to eat that turnover, but I still gasped when it happened. forking evil queen. That's what that bisque gets. Predictable move, but now maybe something will really get going (for the season finale).

Same here. I just didn't know in what fashion he was going to eat it. I can't wait for Sunday now.. lol

ETA --is anyone disappointed that Pinocchio gave up so easily?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:43 pm 
Saggy Butt

kimba wrote:
Liz_D wrote:

How can you say nothing happened? It was huge! We saw how/why Snow White ate the poison apple! We saw magic in Storeybrook! We got to spend more time with the Mad Hatter. Regina ripped space-time to grab a poison apple and Henry ended up eating it and passing out under the sleeping spell! It was AWESOME.

kimba wrote:
I forgot to mention what we learned about Emma and the curse! So if she dies the curse is broken? This does not bode well for her!

It seems like a lot, but I think it could have happened in half the time. When Emma went to tell Regina she was leaving, I looked at the clock and was surprised it was almost over. Maybe I just need 2 hour episodes.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:16 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

paxloo wrote:
ETA --is anyone disappointed that Pinocchio gave up so easily?

I think it is just a temporary setback for him. I think he'll be back in the game by the next episode. It's almost done! I am going to be so upset when it is over. Why do shows have to stop for the summer. Arg!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

I really think that if someone had made my life living hell and tried to set up my friend for murder, that I would NOT accept baking from her. But maybe that's just me.

http://veganforthewin.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:30 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Not only that, but she baked one and gave the whole thing to the person who was her mortal enemy 2 seconds ago? I sure as hell wouldn't have taken it. It could've been a whole speculoos cake with speculoos frosting and chocolate drizzle, and I would've said no thanks.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:17 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

It would have been less weird to give her half and toss the other half. Who gives away the whole thing they have been baking just like that? It looks suspicious.

I think she is going to give Henry CPR and he will be saved by "true love's kiss" because of her love as a mother, so it will just look like he choked or something. But I do think she will believe by the end of the next episode, but it will be something else that makes her believe. Not sure what.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:49 am 
Hip Goiter

Just watching Sunday's. Can someone explain to me why the Mad Hatter remembers everything that has happened? I can't remember if that has been explained.

Oh and the best was Grumpy saying "Uh Red, you have someone on your face."

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:12 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

As far as we know, he was still in Wonderland when the curse was enacted on the fairytale kingdom. I'm guessing that the other worlds were also unaffected (including this one, since it's pretty clear that's where Baelfire's bean-portal went—I'd bet anything he still remembers if we ever end up finding him).

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:15 pm 
Hip Goiter

If he was stuck in Wonderland, how did he get here? Did everyone from Wonderland end up here?

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:17 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I thought it was because we was "mad" but I dunno.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:43 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

It hasn't been explained yet how he got out of Wonderland. Assuming he's actually left Wonderland and this entire story isn't his dream or something equally mind-screwy (for some reason I can't shake the idea of him coming through another looking glass and having no reflection—I blame the fabulous scarf).

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:19 pm 
Hip Goiter

Hahaha. Well it's interesting! Hopefully now that Henry has actually been poisoned by what was intended for her, Emma will BELIEVE finally.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:43 am 
So Totally Yiffy

I don't know. I think Emma will probably find some way to justify what happened to Henry (food allergy?) and continue her disbelief.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:07 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

i'm so glad this show finally has a more 'solid' storyline; i'm enjoying it a lot more lately.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:17 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

paxloo wrote:
I don't know. I think Emma will probably find some way to justify what happened to Henry (food allergy?) and continue her disbelief.

Spoiler: show
I read somewhere that something would happen near the end that would make Emma more open to believing. Maybe this is it?

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:29 pm 
Hip Goiter

God I hope this is it. There's only the finale left, right? She needs to be believing before the summer break or I will punch the tv.

Laughfrodisiac

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:23 pm 
Saggy Butt

Not sure if it's a spoiler if I post something seen in the preview for next episode, but I'll hide it anyway

Spoiler: show
In the preview it shows Emma leaning over Henry in a hospital bed saying she loves him. I'm betting she kisses him and he wakes up. "True loves kiss" is supposed to break the apple's spell, isn't it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24  Next