| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: human sexual response
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:58 pm 
Lime and a Coconut

My new crush is. The most. Amazing. In bed.

I have not had a seeing to like that at least since the guy I was dating when I was 18, probably never. Definitely never, since the person I was at 18 didn't have all the other great stuff going for her that I have now. The other day, I was on my period, which not only didn't scare him off, but we fooled around and even though I had a tampon in and we didn't have penetrative sex, it was some of the best (non)sex I've ever had.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 am 
Bathes in Braggs

Erika Soyf*cker wrote:
My new crush is. The most. Amazing. In bed.

Yay for hot new crushes! And for guys that are fine with period sex or (non)sex.

My crush just keeps getting better and better in bed! I have a crazy high sex drive and he is keeping up quite nicely (some guys can't!). Of course, I'll be seeing him tonight and will have a hard time focusing on work all day. I swear I'm becoming more and more like a teenage boy the further into my 20s I get!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:48 am 
used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16

I had to be quiet during sex for the first time in a really really long time last night. My crush was spending the night as usual but we also had my sister sleeping on my couch in the next room. I'm pretty sure the poor guy has some battle wounds from me digging my nails into his arms. It is really really really forking hard for me to be quiet, especially when the sex is as good as it is with him.

The day Joy stops coming out of my anus is the day that something else awesome stops doing whatever it is also doing. - Mars

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:33 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

Okay, don't think I'm silly, but I haven't been doin' the nasty for that long (~2 years?) and a couple nights ago my boyfriend and I came for the first time together. I always need clitoral stimulation in order to custard and usually I just pleasure myself and then let my boyfriend do his thing. But finally I successfully used my vibrator during sex (though I haven't tried many times before). Woop. It felt sooooo good.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:20 am 

queenofpainting wrote:
Okay, don't think I'm silly, but I haven't been doin' the nasty for that long (~2 years?) and a couple nights ago my boyfriend and I came for the first time together. I always need clitoral stimulation in order to custard and usually I just pleasure myself and then let my boyfriend do his thing. But finally I successfully used my vibrator during sex (though I haven't tried many times before). Woop. It felt sooooo good.

That's not silly at all! That's pretty awesome! A lot of times just knowing/feeling/hearing that the guy is getting close to finishing is enough to get me to custard, which often times results in us both going at the same time. The guy I'm sleeping with now is the same way, when he knows I'm getting close, he's ready to go!

The day Joy stops coming out of my anus is the day that something else awesome stops doing whatever it is also doing. - Mars

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:33 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

VeganFoodRocks wrote:
queenofpainting wrote:

That's not silly at all! That's pretty awesome! A lot of times just knowing/feeling/hearing that the guy is getting close to finishing is enough to get me to custard, which often times results in us both going at the same time. The guy I'm sleeping with now is the same way, when he knows I'm getting close, he's ready to go!

Agreed that it is totally awesome! It was great when I finally found a guy that we could custard at the same time (it also took me years of doing the nasty before it happened)! I'm like VFR now, with the right guy it is super easy for me to custard at the same time as him. And if it's not the right guy I probably won't have sex with him more than once. I do appreciate a nice clitoral stimulated O sometimes though!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:10 pm 

Pi. wrote:
I do appreciate a nice clitoral stimulated O sometimes though!

oh hell yes! its even better when we are both just about to come and either him or i start touching my clit while we come. fireworks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:24 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

My crush had a too much alcohol problem last night, so I told him to set the alarm 30 min early this morning. I ended up waking him up 90 min early, but then we had an hour to cuddle and sleep after having awesome morning sex. I like morning sex, it's a great way to start a day!

Last night was my first time going down on him... awesome! The noises he made, oh my! This will definitely be happening again when we are not so drunk. It's an odd thing for me to be looking forward to. I don't mind giving a bj (and sometimes really like to), but I don't like guys assuming I'll give one and he's never once mentioned it. I totally just went for it and figured he'd stop me if he didn't want one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:27 pm 

Pi. wrote:
Last night was my first time going down on him... awesome! The noises he made, oh my! This will definitely be happening again when we are not so drunk. It's an odd thing for me to be looking forward to. I don't mind giving a bj (and sometimes really like to), but I don't like guys assuming I'll give one and he's never once mentioned it. I totally just went for it and figured he'd stop me if he didn't want one.

Pi! We are like sex twins! No wonder we get along so well!!

I'm usually not a huge fan of going down on guys, its not that I don't like it, i just don't love it, especially if its expected or they try to shove it all the way down my effing throat. Also, I have tmj so leaving my mouth open for extended periods of time can get pretty uncomfortable pretty quickly but I still do it. With my new guy, oh man, I will go down on him anytime he wants just to listen to him! In fact, I'm going to go send him a dirty text about going down on him tonight right now.......................

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:52 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

VeganFoodRocks wrote:

Haha, that could explain it! Yay, sex twins!! Does that give us super psychic powers or something?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:52 am 

Pi. wrote:
VeganFoodRocks wrote:

Haha, that could explain it! Yay, sex twins!! Does that give us super psychic powers or something?

Haha it sure does!

Its 2 am and we are sitting here in our underwear after round 2, talking about round 3. yessssssss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:49 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

I initiated sex in my sleep last night. I thought he had initiated it, 'cause I woke up and was about to have sex, but I'm comfortable enough with him that I was like, "well...ok?" and sleepy enough that I wasn't actually focusing. I typically dislike sex when I'm not fully awake due to things that have happened in my past, and he knows that.
So I texted him this morning (he left early for work) and said, "Hey...so...wake me up next time?" and he said, "What are you talking about? You woke me up for sex."
This has never happened before (that I know of) and it scares the shiitake out of me. Anyone have advice?

The Oxford Imposition: http://theoxfordimposition.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:47 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

Can you agree on explicitly verbally consenting in some manner you both agree upon if one of you wakes the other up? If you don't say the magic words, no sexing? Not that I have any experience with this. I just fall asleep on people I'm comfortable with.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:18 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

missdelaney wrote:
This has never happened before (that I know of) and it scares the shiitake out of me. Anyone have advice?

Well maybe you could explain what is scary about this too you, because it sounds like it turned out well? You said you were comfortable with him and you went with it, so sounds like your relationship is good. As someone who initiates this in this way also, I can say I just think it means my body wants it and so I think it's a good thing!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:57 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

Yeah, he knows I'm uncomfortable with it unless I'm fully awake (or, at least, hindsight uncomfortable, seeing as how being mostly asleep isn't really the moment to decide how you feel about something). And, technically, he didn't even know I was asleep and thought I was making an awake decision, as I woke him up and asked him. Only I was asleep.
I was assaulted/raped (I'm still coming to terms with what to call it) by an ex in high school by him starting to have sex with me while we were asleep. I woke up and flipped out, naturally. So...sexytime in my sleep isn't exactly what I want. I'm really thankful I'm comfortable enough with him, but there have been times where I've had panic attacks and depressive episodes in the day(s) after sex in the middle of the night or early morning- with others and with him. I'm working on it, but I can't handle not being fully aware.

I'm hoping it was a one time thing, because I don't know how to handle this- especially since he doesn't know if I'm asleep if I'm asking him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:14 pm 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

I guess my initial thought is ask him to, if you ever initiate in the middle of the night again, take it super slow and try to slow you down. That way, you are more likely to wake up before its really set that it's happening.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:21 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

Mars wrote:
I guess my initial thought is ask him to, if you ever initiate in the middle of the night again, take it super slow and try to slow you down. That way, you are more likely to wake up before its really set that it's happening.

I like this. Now it's just getting the guy to remember that it's not 'Hey, my lady friends wants sexing' it's 'She may be asleep, so let's double check.' This is why I ask the PPK.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:30 am 

The sex my man friend and I had was so loud (and fantastic)last night that my neighbor actually opened her door and yelled at us. We found it hysterical when she yelled "shut up you hors d'oeuvre." Sure, it was 2:30 am and I was being louder than usual but nobody ever yells at them she and her husband start their drunken rage fighting at 6:30 in the morning and carry on til well after bed time several times a week.

My man friend was so cute,he jumped up out of bed and stood in the hallway next to my room(where I share a wall with them) and was waiting for her to yell again so he could "defend my honor"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:22 am 
Bathes in Braggs

VeganFoodRocks wrote:
My man friend was so cute,he jumped up out of bed and stood in the hallway next to my room(where I share a wall with them) and was waiting for her to yell again so he could "defend my honor"

That's so sweet!

My guy and I stayed in last night, it was a nice change of pace! We usually go out dancing (which is great foreplay), so we danced in his livingroom in our underwear for a bit instead... I love pantsless hanging out at home nights. We had lots of awesome sex! It's always been good, but it keeps getting so much better... and in the last week or so we've started communicating better about what we like and are finally breaking out of the "getting to know you, basic positions" sex!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 am 

I think I'm addicted to my guy's penis. It's seriously all I ever think about. Last night we were going at it with him behind me and it went from feeling like awesome sex to this crazy powerful orgasm out of nowhere, it was pretty awesome. I had no idea it was coming (literally) until it happened.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:28 am 
Bathes in Braggs

I finally got to see my guy again last night (I hadn't seen him since Mon night!). SO good when we finally got back to his place after dancing! Post-sex we talked about condoms... it was a nice post-sex conversation that deteriorated into giggles and kisses. I figured I should get his opinion on condoms before I go buy another huge box. Can't wait to see him again tonight!!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:26 pm 
Impressive boner

I got some latex free condoms during my lunch break and just got banged so hard that my period cramps have started.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:50 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

DIUTB2 just came over again for the first time in a few months and my new place was christened. That carpet wasn't such a good idea though. I have the biggest rug burn on my back and it's forking BURNING. I just put some antiseptic stuff on it and OH EM GEE.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:53 am 
Bathes in Braggs

I don't have a roommate for a couple of days... I'm totally inviting my guy over to make use of all the extra space that is available to us now!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:05 pm 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

I get to post here again! I also enjoy the fact that its been mostly the Pi, VFR thread for the last few months.

Spoilers because maybe I'm a little shy.
Spoiler: show
I finally got to have the break-up sex of my dreams. It was with my ex, but thats ok, we are better off working on independence and just learning to appreciate each other in a new way, because now we have a relaxed comfortableness but still vulnerable that allowed for mind-blowing tantricish sex. I feel like I finally figured out what really really works for me and for her. I'm having issues thinking today ohmy.

Last edited by lycophyte on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 35  Next