| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1829 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 74  Next
 Post subject: Re: bisque about your period
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:09 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

I thought I had a few stashes, but they had all been used up. I stayed huddled around a hot water bottle for a few hours, then bought some ibuprofen in the evening.

Now I get to gloat that my period finished very early and I am now pain-free! Woo!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:11 pm 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

Back and forth between tears for no reason and tears of pain. owwwwwww....

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:22 pm 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

Spent 20 minutes on my couch at work, followed by 20 minutes on the bathroom floor and 15 minutes on the couch again. Finally not feeling like I'm going to pass out or get sick. Yikes. Worst it's been in a really long time.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:18 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I feel like 2 or 3 days out of every month are completely wasted. I can't do anything except lie around and watch tv and grit my teeth at the pain. It really peas me off. How many days of my life will be taken up with me being miserable because of my stupid forking period?

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:31 am 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

I hate it when I have PMS symptoms (bloating, eating all of the things, bitchface) and then...my period doesn't come. Does that happen to anyone else, where there's a good 3-4 day gap between your PMS and your period actually starting?

I am really wired today and being super productive at work, which means it has to be coming, because I always get super productive.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:16 am 
WELFARIST!

Christ, I'm having surgery tomorrow and my period started today and the meds I need for it, I'm not allowed to take three days prior to surgery so I have to suffa and it sucks. Tonight and tomorrow is going to be terrible, awful, the worst because I can't eat after midnight, I can't even drink any water or chew gum. I can't wait to be put under anesthesia and out of my misery tomorrow, that knockout needle won't come soon enough, I tell you what. I'm WAY more worried about the effects of my period than my surgery. WAAAAY more. Will I vomit all over the doctor's surgical greens when I see him tomorrow? Like, can I even forking cope tonight and tomorrow morning? Well, I have to and that's that, but the timing couldn't have been worse. The doctor better have a change of clothes. Preemptive sorry, dude.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:13 pm 
WELFARIST!

So thank god I have to be at the hospital at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow so I won't have to deal with cramps for long. I'd like someone to come over and punch me hard in the uterus, but I think I'll climb into a hot bath instead, that always helps.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:44 pm 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

I started my period on Saturday while I was on the phone with a crazy customer who was yelling at me for 20 minutes for something we couldn't fix until the next business day because it was payment processing stuff. I was already feeling emotional because I was due to start my period anyway, and then I get the worst customer... I started yelling back at her because she would not shut up, and I felt the menstruating start.

Then she called back like 30 minutes later, and out of 7 people working that day of course I'm the one who picks up the crazy lady again! My supervisor was ready for me to transfer the call to her, but after 15 minutes of more yelling I got the lady to hang up. My supervisor said I handled the crazy lady like a champ, but I started emotional-period-crying after I hung up with the crazy bisque.

It was not a good day.

Luckily, my boyfriend bought me 6 vegan donuts, and I pigged out after work. That made me feel so much better.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:21 am 
Huffs Nooch

Again? Twice in the same month, fork you period

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:13 pm 
Frees Bunny Slippers

I had the contraceptive implant put in April 2010. For the first 12 months, it was the best thing I had ever done - I didn't bleed at all. Not one little droplet.

Roll on April 2011 and I started bleeding FOR THREE MONTHS AT A TIME. seriously. I would have about 1 month in between 3-month periods.
Between February this year and the beginning of May, I bled every day. They have tried me with tranexamic acid, it has not worked. Thankfully May seems to have been free of visits from Aunt Flo, but I am forking fed up with a) wearing a mooncup all the time - after several weeks of inserting/emptying, you get sore; b) NO SEX FOR VEZ = UNHAPPY VEZ; c) being a crazy, moody, tearful, short-tempered she-Hulk. I am never moody or short-tempered, except when my life is all forked up by my stupid reproductive system.

Thankfully extensive investigations have ruled out anything like tumours, fibroids or cervical cancer (I've had more VEs than a pregnant woman and several smears, even tho I'm technically too young for them). So now I am looking at trying Mirena. If that doesn't work, I am very seriously considering asking to get my tubes tied. I know it's drastic and I'm young but a) it's reversible and b) my quality of life and ability to have sex whenever the fork I like overrides my ability to breed. Should I ever change my mind and decide I want kids, that when I'll look at untying them.

Still, hopefully it won't come to that. Sometimes I just forking hate my ovaries tho.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:11 pm 
Wears Pleather Undies

Haven't posted here in a while, but here goes.....

Twice in one month, cycle is all over the place, period comes when it wants to. I have monster cramps and a summer head cold. Bleeding thru pads like crazy, can't get good sleep. I had to leave work today because my cold was that bad. Sitting here with a bottle of wine, ibuprofen and Chinese food.

oooowwwwwww :(

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:49 pm 
Has gasoline in her veins

Why am I cramping?! My period isn't supposed to start for another 10 days.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:16 pm 
Has gasoline in her veins

well a week early is tolerable, but my hormones make me crave the weirdest things. Sundried tomatoes, anyone?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:04 am 
Hearts James Cromwell

I always crave sugar and coffee then they always make me feel rubbish afterwards. I've had a hormonal headache for almost 24 hours and painkillers don't seem to be working.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:25 am 
Making Threats to Punks Again

Ow ow ow ow crampy cramp cramp cramp.

Well I certainly had sterotypical cravings- when I was in the supermarket I felt I had to buy chocolate biscuits, bar chocolate, cocoa powder for making hot chocolate and the chocolate orange flavour raw gluten-free bar thing. And I briefly considered buying the little cartons of chocolate soya milk.
They were out of stock of dark chocolate (grrrrrr) and I managed to buy different biscuits (can still dip them in hot chocolate).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:46 am 
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder

[quote="mrsbadmouth"]I hate it when I have PMS symptoms (bloating, eating all of the things, bitchface) and then...my period doesn't come. Does that happen to anyone else, where there's a good 3-4 day gap between your PMS and your period actually starting?
/quote]

it didn't use to but it definitely seems like what feels like the start is getting farther from the actual start.

that being said, i have killer cramps. just as i was getting ready to workout, bam. cramps. so ouchy.

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 am 
Wears Pleather Undies

No cramps all day, but the minute I go to bed and try to go to sleep they start. Oh well, two heavy days to go and this shiitake is over for another month.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:05 pm 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

Ow forking ow.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:30 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

At the beginning of the week, I kept telling myself 'no, it's too early to be PMS'ing, that can't be right'. Mistake!

I NEED GUACAMOLE & TORTILLA CHIPS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:02 pm 
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder

guac and chips! so good. could definitely use right now.

cramps are killing me and i just can't stop eating.

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:10 pm 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

I was an eggshell at work this morning. I was so afraid that everything would make me cry, and I kept apologizing for things that needed no apology for. Embarrassing! Then I did the math and realized it's a week before my period. Yup.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:12 pm 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

mrsbadmouth wrote:
I hate it when I have PMS symptoms (bloating, eating all of the things, bitchface) and then...my period doesn't come. Does that happen to anyone else, where there's a good 3-4 day gap between your PMS and your period actually starting?

Definitely. 2-7 days before my period I have all the symptoms. Every single one. By the time I actually get my period I'm much more sane.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:12 am 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Oh hey, period. Didn't know you were coming. You know, seeing as how you were here two forking weeks ago.
RAGE RAGE RAGE.
Also, I have done the impossible and actually lost my diva cup. Ugh.

I guess I have a Twitter now

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:04 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

ugh, my period has been very irregular lately, it decided just to not come for two month which of course gave me a heart attack, and then when I finally got it again it's been happening for 12 days but it has been like, really slow end-of-cycle style the entire time and ughhh.

I have a blog: http://upthefolks.tumblr.com/
art: http://upthefolksstudio.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:24 am 
Flounceiad 2011

This month, I'm being treated to one of those periods where there is no PMS or warning whatsoever, and then BAM! out of nowhere comes a bloodbath of epic proportions. Today I feel as if I am going to die: backache, headache, cramps, tummy ache, sore muscles, sore feet (the fork?!), and that stupefied hormonal brain fog that renders a person unfit for anything but watching moronic TV and taking random naps. So of course my summer class has to start this afternoon (it's a French tutorial to help me get ready for my language exam in the fall), and it's an hour's drive away.

Putain de merde.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1829 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 74  Next