| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PPK NYC Meetup this Sat Morning, May 12
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:30 pm 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

I will need a break from the studying this Saturday morning and want to know if anyone wants to grab some breakfast with me early on? I would love to meet some more vegans and I already live in the city. Maybe a stop to the Cinnamon Snail for something would be in the cards. What say yous?

Post subject: Re: PPK NYC Meetup this Sat Morning, May 12
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:22 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

oops just read this now. maybe next time!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:53 pm 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

Cool. I'd love to do one soon, I'll be out of school now and will be free much of the time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 pm 
Tofu Pup Forever

I'm a member of several meetup groups - mainly vegan/vegetarian based ones - and I'm always glad to join new ones and meet new people. So I'd certainly be up for a meetup in the City sometime. Please keep us posted on any new ones that may be planned.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:18 pm 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

I was outside the Cinnamon Snail this morning with the Fluffmeister again and this thread getting bumped makes me think--- PPK NYC meetup coming soon? They stop right by the Pier, so a walk to Pier 15 or South Street Seaport would be in the cards where we can eat lunch riverside. What do you think? They come on Tuesdays but Saturdays sometimes come on request, so we should mass request FiDi.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:50 pm 
Tofu Pup Forever

fauxfrancais wrote:
I was outside the Cinnamon Snail this morning with the Fluffmeister again and this thread getting bumped makes me think--- PPK NYC meetup coming soon? They stop right by the Pier, so a walk to Pier 15 or South Street Seaport would be in the cards where we can eat lunch riverside. What do you think? They come on Tuesdays but Saturdays sometimes come on request, so we should mass request FiDi.

Sounds good. I have yet to try Cinnamon Snail. I'd be available this Saturday, 7/21 (weekends are usually best for me). So if there's a plan, kindly let us know the details - time (preferably not too early), location, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:05 pm 
Loves Carrots (in the biblical sense)

It doesn't look like they've posted where they're going to be this Saturday yet. I know they've been eyeing Brooklyn for a couple weeks but there were some truck issues recently. I told them my vote is for Park Slope last time I saw them. They do seem to do FiDi every Tuesday, at least for the past few weeks. I work down here and plan on going to them every Tuesday anyway, so I'm down.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:28 pm 
Semen Strong

I wish I could join!

Can you guys nominate the The Cinnamon Snail for the Vendy's and spread the word, because its going to be a tough competition this year? Suggest Cinnamon Snail for the Manhattan Borough. Let's have the VEGAN food truck win this year! Nominations close Wednesday, July 25th, so please get your nominations in asap!

Here is the link for the nomination!
http://streetvendor.org/vendys/nominations/

But on a cold winter night, when the wind whispers through the trees and a bright, white moon hangs heavy in the air, you might hear a sad cry like someone thinking he knows what's best for you, and that'll be the white man a-passin' you by. just mumbles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:21 am 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

Oooh, Tofulish, totally. I saw this earlier and wanted to vote but thanks for the reminder!

They haven't shared about Saturday yet but I'm sick at home in bed with my healing pup. I was thinking maybe next week or the following one would be nice?

I too am around the FIDI often, so even Tuesdays work for me if they work for you guys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:56 pm 
Tofu Pup Forever

fauxfrancais wrote:
Oooh, Tofulish, totally. I saw this earlier and wanted to vote but thanks for the reminder!

They haven't shared about Saturday yet but I'm sick at home in bed with my healing pup. I was thinking maybe next week or the following one would be nice?

I too am around the FIDI often, so even Tuesdays work for me if they work for you guys

Next weekend I'm busy, but I could do the following weekend (Saturday, 8/4, and Sunday, 8/5).