| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Great Big Birth Stories Thread
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:11 pm 
Married to the wolfman

Yay bodhi! What a great story! I felt the same way after having my water broken this time, like ewwwwwwwww. No feeling like that in the world really.

So glad you're enjoying little Z and high five for using your second time mom super powers.

coldandsleepy cooks, THE BLOG!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:16 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

Oh, what a great story! The hospital does sound fab...especially the part for partners!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:02 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

Bodhi, your birth story made me giggle because of how your husband had to not laugh when you were pulling faces.

And refinnej, sni-i-if! What a very moving birth story. It makes the 13 hours of hard labour I was in with Beetroot and the blood I lost with Raygold seem like piddly-shit in comparison!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:50 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Scarlett Bea's birth story!

On the afternoon of the 13th my partner and I went to my 38 week midwife appointment. He was telling the midwife that he was starting to get worried about me being out and about by myself, because what if something happened and I needed help, like if my water broke! The midwife and I both laughed and told him that labor only starts that way in the movies, and not to worry about it. That night at 8:30 we were watching a movie and I was sitting on the couch knitting a baby sweater, when I all of a sudden felt a huge gush, jumped up, and all I could think to say was "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Then I ran to the kitchen so that I could stand on the tile floor and yelled back, "MY WATER BROKE!" He jumped up, couldn't stop saying "OH MY GOD, WHAT DO I DO?!?", and our dogs started sprinting back and forth across our apartment. It was quite a scene. I told him the first thing he could do was get me a towel, which I then shoved between my legs. I called the midwife who was on call that night, and she said the best thing for me to do was to try to sleep that night since it could be a while before labor really got started. We were both so excited and nervous that there was no way we were going to get to sleep right away, so we decided to get all the home birth supplies together and inflate the kiddie pool. My partner put on the 30-hour playlist of mellow music he made for the birth, and we had a really nice time setting everything up and talking about how excited we were. Since it was my first baby and my mom's labors both didn't start until she was almost 42 weeks, we were completely taken by surprise by this happening at 38 weeks! Also, my partner's birthday was the 14th, so there was a good chance our baby would share his birthday, which we were really excited about.

Around 11:30 I started to have mild contractions every 10-20 minutes. At midnight we finally got in bed and tried to sleep, but I kept having contractions every 15 minutes or so that were strong enough to keep me from sleeping for more than a few 10 minute stretches all night. At 8 in the morning I called the midwife to update her, and she said she was going to send one of the other midwives to listen to the baby and check on me around 10. My partner and I had some breakfast and took our dogs for a walk, and I had some of my first really painful contractions while we were out. The midwife came and listened to the baby through a contraction, and she (though at the time the baby was still "it") sounded great. Since I was still in early labor but had been ruptured for a while already, the midwife wanted us to try to get things going. She left and we went for another little walk, ate a little, then around noon my partner did some nipple stimulation, and seriously within 5 minutes I felt like I had the wind knocked out of me by extremely painful contractions that were coming every 3-4 minutes. When they didn't slow down for an hour, we called the midwife and she came back over. By the time she got there I had been having really intense contractions for a few hours, so I asked her to check me. I will always remember how kind she was when she broke the news that I was all of one centimeter. She made sure to emphasize how great it was that I was actually 100% effaced and the baby's head was really low, so she thought it was plausible that I could make some progress pretty quickly. Then she broke my heart by telling me that since it was still early, she was going to leave again. I think she saw how disappointed I was so she promised me that the other midwife who was on call that night would be back to check in by 6:30.

I labored for the next few hours sitting on a ball and leaning over the edge of my bed, with extremely painful contractions every 3 minutes or so. My partner stood behind me the entire time rubbing my back, and my friend who was there as my doula was so helpful, encouraging me and getting whatever my partner or I needed. I was mentally counting down to 6:30 when the midwife was going to arrive. I kept asking what time it was, and when she wasn't there at 6:31, I was worried I wasn't going to be able to keep going. (Though I'm not sure what I thought the alternative was..) She got there pretty soon after that, and we agreed that we would wait until 7 for her to check me. When she did, she was just as kind as the first midwife as she informed me that after 7 hours of extremely painful contractions every 3 minutes I was.... THREE centimeters. She suggested I get in the shower, and once I did I had a bit of a breakdown. I requested that she come into the bathroom because I wanted to ask her whether objectively she believed I could handle this unmedicated labor thing that I had by then decided was an absolutely terrible idea. She assured me that I could definitely handle it, that the baby and I were both healthy, and that the only reason for going to the hospital would be for pain relief, which was an option if I wanted it. Having the conversation helped me remember that the hospital wasn't what I wanted, and I decided that I could do this.

I stayed glued to my ball for another few hours, then around 10 or 11 the midwife suggested that I move to the pool if I wanted. I was really excited for it, but worried that it was too soon and it would slow down my progress. She didn't think it was too soon, so my doula friend went and filled it up, and I got in a little while later. It felt amazing to be resting in the water between the contractions, but unfortunately it didn't make the contractions themselves any more bearable. I didn't think it was possible for the pain to get any worse, so I wanted to be checked again, and the midwife suggested waiting until midnight. There was a clock on the wall and I was counting down the minutes. At midnight she checked me in the pool and I was a "stretchy" seven! Even though it could still have been a while, I felt pretty good about those seven centimeters and somehow had a feeling things would start happening more quickly.

I was getting almost no break between contractions at that point and I was so far into my own head that I felt like I was going crazy. I wasn't really scared, but just sort of accepted that I was losing my mind and there was nothing I could do about it. I remember barely hearing the encouragement of my partner and the midwives, as if they were sort of halfway in another dimension. I had no sense of time by then but I later found out that it was 12:30 when my contractions suddenly changed and turned into totally involuntary pushing. I could not believe how powerful that feeling was and I had no control over it whatsoever. My baby was also kicking so hard, and that might have been the most painful part of the whole labor! Pushing was all involuntary for me; I never intentionally pushed, I just held onto the edge of the pool at hard as I could and braced myself for the force. A second midwife was called to come help with the birth then. After what seemed like not too long, the midwives said they could start to see the baby's head with each contraction! I was so happy to hear that, I remember that I kept saying, "Really?! Are you sure?" I reached down and felt the head myself, and then I remember being so overcome with joy and relief that the end was really in sight. I was actually smiling and laughing the whole rest of the time I was pushing and I think everyone was a little concerned by how delirious I was, but I was just SO happy that the pain was going to be over soon! It seemed pretty rational at the time, ha.

Finally I started to feel the head crowning. The plan was for me to catch the baby myself, and one of the midwives had her gloves on just in case I needed help. Once the head was born, she told me to check for a cord (which I was doing automatically, since I've been doing births as a midwifery student already), and I felt a cord that was too tight for me to slip off. The midwife couldn't get it off either, so she said we would have to somersault the baby's body out once it was born. She said everything was fine, but sounded pretty serious; I wasn't worried at all but I remember finding it clinically interesting. She helped me hold the head in place as the body came out, flipped the butt up and over, then slipped the cord off. Then I pulled my baby up out of the water and onto my chest! I didn't have an ultrasound while I was pregnant, so I think it was hard for me to picture what my baby would look like; I had a lot of nightmares about extra or missing limbs and stuff. When I pulled this perfect little baby up out of the water I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. The plan was for my partner to be the first to discover the sex, but when I had that baby in my arms I just could not help myself, and I looked in between the legs and found that she was a girl! I announced to everyone, "It's a Scarlett!" I felt so bad for my partner, but he forgave me. People kept telling us that they were so sure that it was a boy, and I just couldn't believe that I had a daughter. She was so beautiful when she was born! Her head wasn't molded at all, and she was so calm and alert, just staring up at us. She was born at 1:45 a.m. on June 15th, so she missed sharing a birthday with her dad by less than 2 hours.

After a few minutes in the pool, my baby girl and I got helped up and onto my towel-covered couch, where I delivered the placenta. It came out easily and I had very little bleeding. After that it hit me that my labor and birth were just completely uncomplicated; there really were no problems whatsoever. I was healthy and feeling pretty great, and our baby appeared completely healthy. I felt and still feel so incredibly lucky. The way the midwives and our friend took care of all of us and cleaned up our whole apartment after the birth made me feel so loved! By four in the morning everything was cleaned up (including me), Scarlett and I were tucked into bed, and we were all sitting and chatting in the bedroom. Everyone said goodnight and left, and my little family and I fell asleep cuddling. It was the best day of my life.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:58 pm 
Semen Strong

Oh wow, moooo! I have chills. What an amazing and beautiful home birth you had! <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:17 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

Great story! I got goosebumps too, especially readding about you reaching to touch the head... I will never forget that feeling!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:29 pm 
Married to the wolfman

Aww moooo, what a great story. Congrats again!

coldandsleepy cooks, THE BLOG!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:33 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

moooo that is amazing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:31 am 
Because Bob Barker Told Me To

Here is my Birth Story - kinda long and boring, but I always LOVED reading everyone else's so will share mine too!

Giles Henry was born at 1:22 on 7/18/2012. He was 9.29 oz and 21 ¼ in long.

Giles was very comfortable in the womb so despite all my home remedies including caster oil, spicy foods, DTD, walking, etc he refused to be born so one day prior to being 42 weeks we admitted ourselves to the hospital for an induction. My husband and I arrived around 8 pm and they got me started with a dose of cytotec right away to “ripen” the cervix as I was only dilated 2.5 cm to start with. That did start some mild, non-painful contractions. My doula arrived around 10pm. Around 1 am they started the Pitocin which they slowly increased every 30 minutes. This increased the frequency and size of the contractions however they remained non-painful. I was given an Ambien to try to help me sleep and I was able to doze off and on until the nurse came to check on me around 6 or 7 am. She said I had dilated to 5 cm and we were all so excited, however this excited was short lived because when the mid-wife came to check on me about 7:30 am she said I was only dilated to 3 cm and she recommended breaking my water to speed up the process. This was done (completely non-painful) and within 30 minutes I was starting to have pain with the contractions. My doula suggested we get up and walk the halls a bit which we did. I would periodically stop to breath through a contraction but as of yet they were mild. When we returned to our room I tried sitting on a birth ball for a few minutes but this provided no relief. We switched to sitting upright in the bed. While there the contractions slowly increased in frequency and intensity until they required significant concentration to breath through. They were coming every 2-3 minutes and at some points were “doublets” or “triplets” right on top of each other. I was starting to have a harder time relaxing with the contractions so it was suggested I get in the Jacuzzi tub. This initially made it easier to relax through the now very painful contractions. Soon however the contractions were even more intense and so frequent and my doula suggested moaning through them which was extremely helpful. The pitocin was lowered a bit because the contractions were occurring 1 min apart and had started giving me pain in my back as well. Around this time I started thinking that if this went on much longer or got worse I wouldn’t be able to tolerate it and I asked for an epidural. My doula was really great suggesting alternatives, and recommending waiting to speak with the mid-wife who was going to be coming soon, etc. The nurse checked me at this point and said I was “about 5cm.” I continued to ask for my epidural because I couldn’t stop thinking about how intolerable the frequency of the contractions were and how much longer I would probably be in labor since I wasn’t even dilated to 5 cm. About 30 minutes later the mid-wife arrived and I got out of the tub to the bed and was shocked when she checked me and said I was 9cm and that we were about to have a baby! We did a few practice pushes at that point which were such a relief. They set up the delivery equipment and we were ready to push. This is pretty hazy to me but apparently pushing lasted around 15 minutes (seemed shorter to me). I pushed in a semi-reclined position with my husband at my head, and my mother and doula holding my legs. The famed “ring of fire” was felt for a very short period and out popped his head and on the next contraction his shoulders followed by the rest of his body. Immediate relief! He was placed on my chest and toweled off while the mid-wife waited a few minutes to cut the cord until it stopped pulsating. I was surprised at how I actually had to "push" to deliver the placenta - I was ready to be done with all that kind of work! I had several stitches for a 1st degree tear which despite being given lidocaine were pretty painful. Then we were all done and I was given back my beautiful baby boy who immediatly nursed a little before settling in quietly to have a look around!

Baby boy is healthy, perfect and sweet.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:58 am 
***LIES!!!***

Annasrobbie - what a great story and especially so great for an induction! It sounds like you didn't have to deal with the dreaded constant EFM if you were able to walk the halls and get in the tub!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:18 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Awww. Thanks for sharing your story.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:37 pm 

What a great story! Yes, that's amazing that you were able to use a jacuzzi tub while being induced! Are you in the U.S.?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:48 pm 
Semen Strong

What an amazing story! It sounds like a beautiful birth, and it is so good to hear stories where an induction goes so well for Mama and baby!

Congratulations annasrobbie and welcome to the world Giles!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:17 pm 

Yes, I had EFM the entire time. They have wireless/waterproof variety. I think though that it REALLY helped to have a doula who was able to keep them adjusted because they pretty much needed constant attention while I was up and moving around.
mooo wrote:
What a great story! Yes, that's amazing that you were able to use a jacuzzi tub while being induced! Are you in the U.S.?

Yes I live in Pensacola, FL - I delivered in a fairly natural childbirth friendly hospital that have 3 rooms set up especially for the "natural" moms with the birthing balls, squat bars, jacuzzi tubs, birthing stools ect.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 am 

So, my big day was the 4th of August: the hottest day of the year, and the most intense afternoon I've ever spent in my life. After making me utterly miserable for the last 40 weeks, it seemed a fitting final prank from the little one to not only pick the hottest day but to come charging out like an express train. 3 hours of labour.

The morning of the 4th I had the faintest of faint bloody show. I'd been shedding my plug now for days but this was the first time I'd seen any pink. So, I deliberated whether to even go to church, but after praying about it decided to go ahead and go if there was no more show before time to leave, and there wasn't, so I went. I was glad I did because it would have been a tad boring to just sit around at home alone (Dan was going to go anyway). I hid out in the mothers' room to avoid the ceaseless and annoying queries from well-meaning but annoying old ladies and for the most part it worked.

I took one final belly shot in the church bathroom (CLASSY. Because that's how I roll.)
For the record, my final measurement was 43.5" around. I'm not sure what my total weight gain was since for several weeks I've had no access to a scale.

So we got home from church. Molly had fallen asleep in the car and Dan transported her in to her bed since it was too hot for her to stay in the car, and she stayed asleep. We waited aeons for the lasagna I made Friday to be warm enough to eat. I worked a puzzle for a bit - it was miserably hot and stuffy in the trailer and the A/C didn't seem to be doing much good. I was also really lightheaded, and then just started feeling totally icky about right after we finished lunch/blueberry teasecake.

So I came over to the house. I think it was probably around 3, and Molly was just waking up from her nap, so I sent her over to the house to have Dan get her lunch while I timed a few contractions. They came on really suddenly, almost as if my body knew I was in the place of birth and kicked in. There was no easing in from gentle tightening contractions, it was BANG the real kind that feels like period cramps, starting at about 30 seconds long. So I knew this was the real deal. I sat and played on the harp for a bit and rocked through the contractions, and then ran to toilet again. I called Kimberly, the midwife, and she said we probably still had many hours to go but to call her as soon as the contractions were lasting a minute. Then I emailed a friend at 3.40:

Very funny baby...
...does indeed think labour on a hot day is what i always wanted. will call with news. waiting for the ctx to get to 60 sec before calling kim. currently about 40 sec. not saying anything on fb.

I also texted my MIL Donna to come because I needed Dan to be available for me and someone to occupy Molly. Takes her an hour and 20 minutes to get here from her place.

So, while I waited for our extra support, I alternated between the bathtub full of hot water and the glider rocker until contractions hit 60 seconds, right about 5ish. I should add that these contractions were SO intense right from the get-go. I don't remember them being like this with Molly at all until closer to transition, whereas this entire labour pretty much felt like transition. I was doing my very best to not tense up but that didn't work so well. Anyway, Dan timed contractions for me and when they hit the magic 60 second mark, he called Kimberly to come and she said she was on her way (she was about an hour away). I was counting the number of times I inhaled/exhaled - each breath I calculated was about 3 seconds, and at that point I was living for the 15th breath because I knew that meant I was halfway through the contraction and it would get easier from there. They were averaging about 2 minutes apart (which I think is comparable to labour with Molly). Arching my back helped some, but my back was still on fire every time. In the back of my mind I was thinking, I canNOT endure this for hours more. Just cannot.

Molly sat quietly and looked at books until Donna arrived, but then I had to tell Dan to have Donna take Molly out to the trailer because she was excited to see grandma, and clumping around in her flip-flops, and the noise was more than i could take, which also should have been a clue-in for me that I was definitely in transition at this point. I sat in the tub again while the contractions got still more wild - they were at about 90 seconds by this time and I was in such misery. I knew it was almost over because I was reaching that point of unbearableness, but was also in denial because it hadn't been very long. I thought I probably had another hour or two at least and was trying to not think about having to deal with this that much longer.

I was shaking really badly. My water broke in the tub - I felt the pop really strongly! I think I had another contraction and when that was over I got out to poop, because I still hadn't had any massive diarrhoea or vomiting and I was expecting to do both. I didn't have the presence of mind to try checking myself. Sitting on the toilet I had Dan hold my hands. I was squeezing his so tightly for support and mine were going tingly and numb. Next thing I knew something primal roared out of the depths in me, completely involuntary, and I felt my body expelling a head while i got really loud. I definitely felt the ring of fire this time but it wasn't so bad; I put my hand down there to see if I could feel anything, and the head was out in one push to my total shock. I kept my hand under the head and Dan flushed the toilet to get rid of yuckies in the water below between contractions. Then we decided it would be better to relocate rather than try to keep baby from dropping into the toilet. So Dan helped me off the toilet to the floor while I kept saying, "Come on baby, come on baby!" and with the next contraction the rest of the baby slipped out into our hands. I think we were both holding the baby. I honestly don't remember. I do remember it took a bit for her to start breathing. I was on my hands and knees looking at her between my legs and trying to see if she was a boy or girl. I was pretty sure it was a girl but with the umbilical cord in the way I wasn't 100% sure. Dan ran for the suction bulb thingie out of the birth box and suctioned her mouth and soon she did start crying. He told me we had another little girl!

Kimberly literally arrived like... 2 minutes after the baby was born. She said she drove 90 on the freeway all the way from Eugene, but all the Sweet Home Jamboree traffic held her up a bit once she got off the freeway. (Donna had only been there maybe a half hour herself!) So Kimberly was totally shocked that it had all happened so fast, but she was great to help us get moved to the bed and such. Took a lot of hands because I had to be helped up and the baby was still attached to me, so Dan had to hang on to her. We got over to the bed and Kimberly spread out a bunch of chux pads for me to sit on while we waiting for the placenta, which took about 4 more extremely intense contractions to come out. They were so strong that we had a listen for a second baby (there was no second baby :-p) and I had to lean on Dan because they were still very sharp on my lower back. It was instant relief when the placenta did come out though.

Kimberly stayed until all the measuring and paperwork was done, baby checked, vitals taken, etc. We left Ginger attached to the placenta for a little while while I held her. She figured out how to latch on quickly, which was a relief, because Molly lost a lot of weight in her early days due to total lack of interest in nursing. After a little bit we looked over the placenta, which had some calcification from our water, which K said was normal. It was almost heartshaped with cord attached on the edge rather than the centre. Dan cut the cord this time.

So Molly missed the actual birth, unfortunately, but it happened SO fast there was no time to fetch her inside! We didn't get video either, sadly, but that's how it goes. I had no tears though! Just some skidmarks/bruising. I was SO relieved, considering how fast she came. Ginger also came out super clean, which Kimberly says was a sign she was right on time. (Lots of vernix would have indicated she was early - she had a little on her head and of course in all her cracks and crevices, but Molly did too). She is definitely darker-skinned, with dark hair, just like I had jokingly predicted she'd be. She did have wide awake alertness right after birth much more than Molly had had.

I'm just still amazed and somewhat shocked at how speedy the delivery was. Mr McFeely couldn't have done better. I took a wash afterwards and had to wade through poop and amniotic fluid to get to the tub... ew. The floor was really quite drenched. The two bath towels we'd had available just weren't quite enough or weren't quite in the right spot.

We don't really plan to have more children, but all I can say is, if we do, WHOA THE NEXT ONE WILL BE HERE IN LIKE 45 MINUTES. And I will DIE.

It's just interesting because with Molly's birth I was so chill. It wasn't fun, exactly, but I dealt well with it. This time I kind of get a little panicky thinking back on how fast everything happened, which could just be the result of the depression/anxiety stuff I've been dealing with in general since last fall, but it's nonetheless there. I wasn't afraid while birthing but I was very shocked at the force, swiftness, and strength of the process. I had to keep willing myself to be calm and relaxed as possible. I'm not sure I want to do it again anyway just based on how difficult this entire pregnancy was for me, but now I also am a little bit dealing with uncertainty that I could cope with another labour this fast or faster.

Genevieve Ruth, 8 pounds even, 22" long, 13" head, 13.5" chest. This is the same outfit that Molly first wore when she was born. :-)

http://toocheapforpinenuts.wordpress.com/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:54 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Wow! How exciting and amazing! Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:22 pm 

Wow! Born before the midwife could get there! Thanks for sharing, butterbobbin, I love reading everyone's birth stories.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:39 pm 

Wow! That is exciting that Dan got to catch the baby. I love so much to read these stories. Glad little Ginger arrived safe and sound!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 pm 
***LIES!!!***

butterbobbin, your story is so incredible! Scary, but how wonderful that everybody is healthy and on the plus side, you only had to be in labor three hours in the heat instead of many many hours!

I was saying a little prayer for you and ShannonLea on Saturday morning at synagogue because of the pregnancy updates thread - it's funny that you were at church possibly at the same time (time difference, who knows). Are you SDA?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:10 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

What an incredible story! I hope you are all resting and recovering now. Congratulations!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:16 pm 

Ariann wrote:

I was saying a little prayer for you and ShannonLea on Saturday morning at synagogue because of the pregnancy updates thread - it's funny that you were at church possibly at the same time (time difference, who knows). Are you SDA?

Thank you! Yes, we are SDA. :-) Pacific time.

All is going well. I can't get over how much easier this recovery has been so far. A little sore and still can't sleep lying down, but astonishingly light bleeding compared to last time. Ginger has a bit of jaundice but hoping that all the breast milk she's guzzling+lying in the sunshine will take care of that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:02 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

What a neat story! She is a beautiful baby too, looks a bit like a superhero in that pose, but yikes I want to kiss those chubby cheeks! Congratulations. :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:50 pm 

Who knows, maybe she'll be a superhero?? :-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:06 pm 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

I posted Ivy's birth story here. It's VERY long, because I wanted to record all the details I remembered, but there are photos! Yay, photos!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:21 pm 
Semen Strong

Wow Noelle, I had chills just reading that. Congratulations on Ivy's birth and on getting through a pretty challenging situation with your humor intact. SO happy everything worked out well for all of you!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next