| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: human sexual response
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:18 pm 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

semiautomatic wrote:
i want to try sexballing! my bf actually suggested it the other day because he has one.

veganfoodrocks - daaaaamn! lucky girl.
Pi - that's awesome he's cool with period sex, so is my bf, but do you use the divacup at all? i do, and i found that after sex it hurt too much to put it back in, so i had to give up on period sex (which forking suuuuucks)

The good thing about the diva cup is that you can have outercourse with no mess worry at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:13 am 
Bathes in Braggs

Yay for you, lycophyte! Break-up sex can be fantastic.
And outercourse! Such a good word for so much funstuff that can happen! (we do all the foreplay with my divacup in, I take it out while he puts a condom on)

I'm still sexing it up regularly, with the same guy! He's amazingly mostly keeping up with my sex drive. If he kept completely up, I think I'd miss my alone time with my vibe. I haven't seen him since Sun and I'm SO going to jump him tomorrow.

We've been getting rougher with each other (in a good way - spanking/scratching/biting) and I'm loving it. Partially we are getting so much closer non-sexually so the sex is that much better, partially we are super sexually compatible. And ohmygod, the cuddles, he is sooo good at post-sex snuggling. Hmmm... I think I'll conveniently forget to wear my unmentionables tomorrow when I meet him after work. Might make for a super fun night by the time we get back to an apartment, or even better, we might not wait to get to an apartment!

There are so many fun things floating in my head that I want to do with/for/to him. So far, we've both been into everything the other has done/suggested. This amazes me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am 
Bathes in Braggs

After 3 days of not seeing my man, last night was fantastic! We went dancing and might as well have been having sex on the dance floor. I'm amazed that we made it back to his place!

Now I'm looking forward to next week when I return from being out of town for 5 days. I'll miss him a ton, but I'm already getting excited for the sex we'll have when I get home. I'll have to pick up something new and fun while I'm away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 am 
used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16

Yay! Glad this thread has been revived!

Been with my guy almost 5 months now, the sex was fantastic right from the start but it keeps getting better and better. Like minds = blown several nights a week. We cannot get enough of each other. We had to go about 2 months with only having sex at his place because I had someone staying with me in my tiny apartment with no bedroom door. He's got roommates and shiitake so we (mainly me) had to try and keep the noise down but now that my place is all mine again, we had some ridiculously loud and crazy sex last weekend. Pretty sure my entire building heard us. Wouldn't be surprised if anyone coming in or out of my back alley saw us either since for a good part of it I was on the couch with my arms leaning on the window and he was standing on the floor behind me.

We haven't seen each other in two nights but are spending the whole weekend together starting tonight. The next 3 days are going to be amazing!

The day Joy stops coming out of my anus is the day that something else awesome stops doing whatever it is also doing. - Mars

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:38 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

VeganFoodRocks wrote:
Yay! Glad this thread has been revived!

Been with my guy almost 5 months now, the sex was fantastic right from the start but it keeps getting better and better. Like minds = blown several nights a week. We cannot get enough of each other.

I'm just hit 5 months with my guy and same thing... sex is better and better and we both want more and more! I can't wait to see him tonight!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:42 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

forking shiitake forker. :( fork! That's my 2¢

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:16 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Mars wrote:

care to elaborate?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:54 pm 

Hah, I was drunk, but it meant that I hate my 'human sexual response' right now. It's driving me a bit batty. Actually a lot batty. It feels really intense and I can't satisfy it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:39 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

:(

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:40 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I actually kinda miss that feeling. It feels worse when you *can* satisfy it but it doesn't need satisfying because you don't feel it. That's the only thing I hate about my 30s - stupidly low sex drive when I finally have someone to have sex with (who, btw, is pretty hot and really good in bed, so attraction isn't the problem).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:02 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Mars wrote:

This is pretty much how I feel about life in general!

(I have nothing else to contribute to this thread. Unfortunately.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:43 am 
Kale Wreath

Ok, I'm just going to go out and embarrass myself here. Going to TMI it although this is the sex thread so it's probably ok.

Spoiler: show
I wonder if something might be wrong with my body or hormones or something. I've recently started having sex again, I'm in a relationship with someone I'm attracted to and get the urge to do sexual things 3-4 times a week or so, which is about the same as him and works out quite nicely. I always get super wet and enjoy touching/oral, but I get pretty much 0 pleasure from vaginal intercourse/stimulation. Like, the other day he was trying to find my G-spot and stuff and I felt absolutely nothing. Nothing. I know that a large percentage of women can't orgasm from vaginal intercourse, but to feel nothing at all worries me.

Also, I enjoy sex but I've never had mind-blowing sex and I can't imagine going for hours and hours (wouldn't you get sleepy after a while? Wouldn't you get too sore?). When I was younger, I was told that it was probably because I hadn't met the right person, but in the last 6 years of being sexually active (I'm 26), I've had sex with probably 6 or so people and some of them were pretty bad and some were good but none were crazy-amazing good. But at the same time, I don't feel like any of my desires are not being met. I only start to wonder when I hear about what other people are doing, like when reading this thread.

So do have some possible subconscious mental hangup or have I really not found the right person to have sex with, or is this possibly normal and I'll just never be a super sexual person?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:18 am 
Making Threats to Punks Again

That sounds pretty normal. Most of the nerve endings there are towards the outer part and the rest isn't that sensitive, unless we're talking pressure. There's a reason penetration alone doesn't do it for many people!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

yah, unless you notice a change in feeling, less than before etc. It sounds biologically in line, if you're worried check out with a doctor.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:58 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

PR, no worries! I think there's a range of ways people are when it comes to sex, and you are definitely normal the way you are. Totally cool. I'm more on par with that, as well; I've had some smokin' hot partners (like my current one) who are forking phenomenal and giving in bed, and I totally get off and am into them, but I've never experienced the climbing the walls, screaming sex that folks like VFR seem to have. And that's cool! It's awesome that some people are like that, but it's totally okay if you're not. Don't get caught up on worrying whether you're doing it right - if you and your partner are both having a good time, and you get to have an orgasm, then it's all good.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:24 pm 

paprikapapaya wrote:
if you and your partner are both having a good time, and you get to have an orgasm, then it's all good.

Hey, it's good even you don't orgasm, IMO!

Yeah sounds normal enough to me, like people are saying it's a physical thing many people experience, interestingly, I have a friend who physically, describes it like you do, but mentally p in v really turns her on so she does it all the time anyways. Not that it's lame if you don't! Have you tried it in the butt? It can be pretty fun! Experiment with lots of different stuff, and have fun!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:12 am 
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo

This might be too much information, but today at yoga I couldn't stop thinking of the pretty good sex I had on sunday. When we were relaxing afterwards and the teacher was saying "Imagine you body filled with light and energy" all I could think of was my body being filled by something else... I almost moaned out loud. Now that would have been embarassing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 am 
Inflexitarian

Is sex a legitimate replacement for aerobic exercise? I was thinking of going on a run later today, but I am way way too sore after a very long and vigorous weekend..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:04 am 
Kale Wreath

Tea wrote:
Is sex a legitimate replacement for aerobic exercise? I was thinking of going on a run later today, but I am way way too sore after a very long and vigorous weekend..

I vote yes!

Also, thanks for the comments earlier everyone! I feel somewhat relieved.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:04 am 
Bathes in Braggs

Tea wrote:

I count sex as exercise!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:15 am 

Tea wrote:

Absolutely! I get sore muscles from sex more than from running.
I think one of the calories counting/fitness websites even listed sex in the fitness activities you could count.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:55 am 
used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16

Sex is definitely exercise! I plan on getting my squats done tonight while doing reverse cowgirl while my guy sits in his desk chair!

The day Joy stops coming out of my anus is the day that something else awesome stops doing whatever it is also doing. - Mars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:20 am 

Dude. I wanted to post in the NOT sex thread, but because they'd all be mad... I can't go three weeks without! It's not cool! And not only without, but without any prospects, also. I NEED TO BE forked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:32 am 
Level 7 Vegan

What a wise spambot!

So embarrassing!" -just mumbles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:40 pm 

My bf and I had a long talk about what we like best and what not this afternoon at the park. If there hadn't been so many people and dogs all around, we'd have implemented the suggestions immediately... instead we had to wait until tonight. He's a fast learner :-) Best sex we've had for months.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 35  Next