| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1833 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 74  Next
 Post subject: Re: bisque about your period
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:03 pm 
Brain Made of Raw Seitan

Aaaaand another period for me that started a couple of days early. I would mind the irregularity less if there was a LONGER wait between cycles, not a SHORTER one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:04 pm 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

kara kara wrote:
PMS is starting to make me completely batshit crazy, like in the I-think-I-legitimately-have-a-problem way. Not good.

I waited all day for my boyfriend to come home and just be there. He was running late and hadn't messaged me, but since I was started on making pizza, I just got carried away with it and got a little fancy for us. Before the pizza was even out of the oven I was in the pissyest mood, sighing that my tea water wasn't microwaving fast enough. I went into the room and was so distant and disconnected I didn't even have an appetite left, just wanted to cry in the bathroom or punch the wall. I cried the day before and called my dad to ask if he would be around to come pick me up because I couldn't take it anymore! Ha.

Around my periods, I lose my mind. I wish I could say I knew how to manage my emotions so I don't flip a shiitake over failed cookies or the dishewasher going into self-fix mode randomly. It was worse when I had reasons to be pissy without my period going on. Anyway, I feel you.

Oh. First 5 hours of the second day = SICKENING. Aspiring, thanks for the effort but this pain just will not resign.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:34 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

MY BOOBS HURT SO MUCH

I have a blog: http://upthefolks.tumblr.com/
art: http://upthefolksstudio.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:29 pm 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

Oh good I have a feeling this one is gonna wipe me out. And I was planning on working my 8 hour day and then driving 8 hours, so that's awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:26 pm 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

So I need more junky food, but there isn't any. Damn.

This period demands junk food.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:31 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

EVERYTHING HURTS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:32 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

man, logically I know this is my period about to start, but there is absolutely no difference between how I feel right now and how I feel with a 105f fever.

except maybe fewer delusions.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:57 pm 
Attended Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

I'm pretty sure that I was PMSing last week. No longer get the actual thing because of the IUD, but MAN did I have some awesome (?!) cramping last week. Not fun. Definitely had to take bathroom breaks more often due to the confusion.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:44 pm 
Has gasoline in her veins

booberthefraggle wrote:
man, logically I know this is my period about to start, but there is absolutely no difference between how I feel right now and how I feel with a 105f fever.

You too?! I've never experienced a fever with pms before. It's the worst EVER. Are you feeling super dehydrated, too?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:55 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

thisheregiraffe wrote:
booberthefraggle wrote:

You too?! I've never experienced a fever with pms before. It's the worst EVER. Are you feeling super dehydrated, too?

OMG YES. I GET DRY MOUTH TOO. WTH.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:23 am 
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo

Don't you DARE start the day of a fun date. Don't even think of it! Wait until tomorrow, or else!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:01 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Crazy PMS for a week. Want to eat everything in sight. Do not want to exercise. Period was a couple days late and now SO MUCH BLOOD. Cramps from hell. I'm dead.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:03 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I haven't seen this much blood since I was like 12. WHAT THE fork BODY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

My period lasted exactely 1,5 days. Not complaining, but I don't think I've ever had this before!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:04 pm 
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder

paprikapapaya wrote:
I have the worst cramps and back pain of life. Like, I'm sitting here in my office chair but all I want to do is curl up in a ball and rock back and forth. Ughfuck.

okay this is 2 months to the day, but i feel exactly the same way. i could puke.

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:59 pm 
Has gasoline in her veins

I'm supposed to work tonight, but can't even get out of bed. It's the day of a street festival too, so this should be interesting.*

*by interesting, I mean a hellish nightmare that will probably make me scream and crawl away, since I can barely move. haha.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:13 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Not due for another 9 days but my boobs feel like they are going to fall off. The pain is a nightmare.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:33 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

I forgot to empty my diva cup before we left the house, so I had to do it in the drive-in bathroom because it leaked a little and couldn't wait through another movie. This is the first time i've had to empty it in a stall so I used a lot of toilet paper to wipe off my hands, and the toilets suck so I had to stand there and wait for it to refill so I could flush it again.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:10 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

hello, newbie vegan here. i went vegetarian back in the spring and have considered myself "vegan" (all except choc chip cookies, but i have some recipes i'm going to try!) for the past 4 - 5 weeks. my period is late, i'm not alarmed as my hubby & i are not actively trying to conceive, but still, late is late.

my period has always been a bit irregular with my cycles around 27 - 35 days apart.

i'm wondering if my new diet (I'm eating a variety of fresh fruits, vegs, grains, beans, etc..... and I just started taking 50mcg of B12 daily) might be the cause for the lateness? any advice welcome! thanks!

"But...that's the most vegetably vegetable there is!!!" -Chicki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:06 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

Well, I read some raw food book ages back which claimed you could stop your period by eating a shiitake ton of raw carrots and lemons, but I thought that was probably a load of hooey and they just weren't getting enough calories, but if you've been eating a lot of carrots and lemons maybe I'm proved wrong?? Or you could pee on a stick for peace of mind?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:06 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

well i do ♥ carrots, but i don't eat them like they are going out of style ;)

if my period doesn't show up in a few days, i'll call my gyno. i'm thankfully scheduled to see her soon anyway for my annual exam.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:56 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

You mention fruit, veg, grains and beans but not nuts or seeds. Are you getting enough fat and calories in general?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:57 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

so, in my experience the top 2 reasons (aside from pregnancy) for periods being late/super irregular are:
-not eating enough food in general, or missing something important in your diet
-stress

like, I often won't get mine for three months straight while I'm in full-on class/work mode during the semester. are you under a lot of stress? or a life change?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:56 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

sorry i forgot to mention that. back in april i found out that i am allergic to all nuts, so no more nuts for me. (tested at an allergist via skin test and bloodtest)

i also have a portion (don't know exact ounces) of soy yogurt daily and eat tofu 2 - 4 times each week.

i'm sure i'm getting enough fat and calories as i'm not a vegan for health/diet reasons and i feel i eat a good variety of all kinds of foods, including cookies and snacks and such

i'm not uber worried, as i said, i am scheduled to see my gyno in a couple of weeks, so if i need to get some kind of bloodwork done to check vitamin or other essential levels, i can do that. i feel "healthy" back when i was in college (many, many, many years ago0 i was a vegetarian and i was sick all the time (and OMG the cramps and pain i had when i had my period) but it was because i had no idea what i doing and was not eating right. this time i feel really good, except for the late period ;) i'd just hate to be responsible diet wise for not getting my period, like i missing somekind of nutrient or something and that is why i'm not getting my period. it's been 35 or 36 days.

no major life changes or stress....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

bookwormbethie wrote:
sorry i forgot to mention that. back in april i found out that i am allergic to all nuts, so no more nuts for me. (tested at an allergist via skin test and bloodtest)

i also have a portion (don't know exact ounces) of soy yogurt daily and eat tofu 2 - 4 times each week.

i'm sure i'm getting enough fat and calories as i'm not a vegan for health/diet reasons and i feel i eat a good variety of all kinds of foods, including cookies and snacks and such

i'm not uber worried, as i said, i am scheduled to see my gyno in a couple of weeks, so if i need to get some kind of bloodwork done to check vitamin or other essential levels, i can do that. back when i was in college (many, many, many years ago) i was a vegetarian and i was sick all the time (and OMG the cramps and pain i had when i had my period) but it was because i had no idea what i doing and was not eating right. this time, as a new vegan, i feel really good, except for the late period ;) i'd just hate to be responsible diet wise for not getting my period, like i missing somekind of nutrient or something and that is why i'm not getting my period. it's been 35 or 36 days. (i take a daily b12 vitamin of 50mcg)

no major life changes or stress....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1833 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 74  Next