| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Voice s.3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:51 pm 
Saggy Butt

So far I'm liking the singers they've chosen. We'll see how having 16 on each team goes, sounds like a lot.
Good to see someone trying again from last season, also

Christina didn't bring 'the crazy' yet this first episode, but she also didn't bring her pants. Does she own any?

Post subject: Re: The Voice s.3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:59 am 
Asked Santa for a Hoveringdog

This probably could've been posted in the other Voice thread. I'm pretty sure it's both seasons 1&2.

I'm really not liking having 16 on each team. I thought last year they had too many and now they've just added more. I liked season 1 when there were either 8 or 10. Time management isn't a strong point for this show, and I feel like adding more people on the teams is just going to take away from letting the coaches critique the singers without Carson rushing through things at the end just to get everything said before whatever show is on after starts. This could just be a pet peeve of mine, though.

I liked a couple of the singers last night, but there were a couple I was surprised about as well. Didn't really think the girl who sang the Xtina song had the voice to pull off an Xtina song.

Liz_D wrote:
Christina didn't bring 'the crazy' yet this first episode, but she also didn't bring her pants. Does she own any?

Between not wearing pants at the beginning, and a couple of almost nip-slips during the auditions, I'm kind of afraid of what she's going to bring once the live shows start.

Random : I miss CeeLo's cat. The bird was funny and all, but I wish the cat were back instead.