| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Team ASPCA Raffle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:51 pm 
Baking In The Flavor

Hello Portland PPKers! I posted about this in the foyer but wanted to put it here too, since one of the prizes, a Sweetpea gift certificate, might be of particular interest!

I'm holding a raffle to raise money for Team ASPCA, with whom I'm training for the Rock 'n' Roll LA half marathon. Prizes include a Vitamix, prize packs from Navitas Naturals, Ancient Harvest Quinoa, Go Max Go candy bars, SweetLeaf stevia, Zevia, Organicville, Tofurky, Gardein, Peanut Butter & Co., Alternative Baking Company, Annie's, and Nasoya, and other rad stuff like Cookin' Crunk by Bianca Philips, e-books by Hannah Kaminsky, a Sweetpea gift certificate, and artwork by My Zoetrope!

Here's the link to the raffle page: http://theveganweightwatcher.wordpress. ... ca-raffle/

Each entry is $5 (donation). While you are certainly welcome to donate more and earn more entries, if you're super lucky you could essentially win a Vitamix for $5! The first drawing is on Friday, September 14th.

E-mail me at veganhomemade@gmail.com if you have any questions, and the animals thank you for supporting the ASPCA!