| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 ... 245  Next
 Post subject: Re: online dating (how r u 2day qt?)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:04 am 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Paloma wrote:
strawberryrock wrote:
I looked at your profile lillianp! But I'm not good at offering feedback, it looks good to me!

The piece I wrote for Autostraddle about okcupid should be going up any day now...I hope...I'll totally link it here. Also I have still been seeing the flaky intense anti-western medicine artist girl, even though I am super wary after what happened Saturday...we'll see.

So I'm not insane, it actually is you! How cool that you're writing for AS, and I can't wait to read the article on OKC!

Yep, that's me! I've written a few things for them--I guess I'm technically signed on as an official writer now but they are too swamped to do stuff like add me to their team page. There's going to be a whole series on OKC and it should be ready soon but I want it to be up noooow.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:48 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

I'm talking to a guy! That is all.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:34 pm 
Inflexitarian

Oh god. Post coffee texting she called me adorable. What do I do what do I do dating is hard

eta: she was really cool.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:37 pm 
Inflexitarian

Tea wrote:
Oh god. Post coffee texting she called me adorable. What do I do what do I do dating is hard

eta: she was really cool.

naw, its not hard, she already likes you! just keep up being yerself!

i would text back something like *blushes demurely*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:38 pm 
Inflexitarian

TOO LATE. I texted back about how I had a lot of fun. Lost cleverness opportunity which is never coming back...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:04 pm 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

Mars wrote:
Well if you're ever in PDX... ;)

You are pretty cute for a dude! I could dress in drag for ya :p I was a hot guy.

If you are on FB its here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater if you aren't maybe I'll upload it somewhere.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:14 pm 
TOTALLY CRADICAL

Just.... wow.
Quote:
I am your fitness instructor. We meet at a public place and do some aerobic exercises together. As I am showing you some moves, I am touching you near your intimate parts not making it very obvious and you are enjoying it. But we try to resist it because we are in public. After some time of sweating, I drop you at home or invite you to my place so that we can have a rest. Then when we are at home, you are in the shower and ask me to rub your back. I accept gladly and you start undressing me, caressing my fit body and other untouched places. You can feel me getting hard and invite me into the shower. After washing each other, we move to the bedroom and have kinky, naughty and sweaty streching. Then I say I cannot have this personal training with you any longer because it is not professional. I leave (or you leave) the appartment and we don't see each other anymore.

Let me know if this interests you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:28 pm 
TOTALLY CRADICAL

Also:

Quote:
You had me at casual sex. A bit of a drive for me, but one I would take.

Just because I will have casual sex does not mean I will have it with anyone willing to make "a bit of a drive."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:45 am 
Ninja Master

I'm chatting to someone on OKC (well email now) who actually seems ok. I am surprised by this considering the messages I usually get.

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:48 am 
The Real Hamburger Helper

Erika Soyf*cker wrote:
Just.... wow.
Quote:
I am your fitness instructor. We meet at a public place and do some aerobic exercises together. As I am showing you some moves, I am touching you near your intimate parts not making it very obvious and you are enjoying it. But we try to resist it because we are in public. After some time of sweating, I drop you at home or invite you to my place so that we can have a rest. Then when we are at home, you are in the shower and ask me to rub your back. I accept gladly and you start undressing me, caressing my fit body and other untouched places. You can feel me getting hard and invite me into the shower. After washing each other, we move to the bedroom and have kinky, naughty and sweaty streching. Then I say I cannot have this personal training with you any longer because it is not professional. I leave (or you leave) the appartment and we don't see each other anymore.

You must be super special! (well, really you are, but he's a creep)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:43 am 
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo

After dinner last night with kinky guy we went to a bar and had a "serious" conversation: he asked how do I see this progressing, what we want to do, and basically agreed that neither is looking for just casual sex but we're both looking for something a little longer without the committment of a long term monogamous relationship. So we are going to try this open relationship and have fun.
He's going on vacation for two weeks now and said when he's back I should meet his girlfriend, which will be an interesting experience! This is all new for me so sometimes I just don't know what I should be thinking/feeling, just go with the flow...
Anyway, positive news!

And tonight I'm seeing the other open relationship guy. Serious conversation #2?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:57 am 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

Sooo I have a music-listening "party" for two with a lady from okcupid tomorrow. She's in a non-monogamous relationship, so I dunno if it will go anywhere, or just turn into a stellar friendship, but I'm excited. :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:57 am 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Erika Soyf*cker wrote:
Just.... wow.
Quote:

Oh my word. What a winner.

I guess I have a Twitter now

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:17 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Erika Soyf*cker wrote:
Just.... wow.
Quote:

I'm actually pretty aroused after reading this.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:06 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

Anek wrote:
After dinner last night with kinky guy we went to a bar and had a "serious" conversation: he asked how do I see this progressing, what we want to do, and basically agreed that neither is looking for just casual sex but we're both looking for something a little longer without the committment of a long term monogamous relationship. So we are going to try this open relationship and have fun.
He's going on vacation for two weeks now and said when he's back I should meet his girlfriend, which will be an interesting experience! This is all new for me so sometimes I just don't know what I should be thinking/feeling, just go with the flow...
Anyway, positive news!

And tonight I'm seeing the other open relationship guy. Serious conversation #2?

Your updates always make me smile! I miss being in these types of situations and even though they probably aren't practical for me anymore(not because there is anything wrong with them, or even because I wouldn't want to, just for annoying reasons), I like hearing about them when they're working out and everyone is happy.
So yay! I'm glad everything is working out and fun and stuff!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:46 am 
Bathes in Braggs

Apparently I don't even need to go on a dating site. Here is a message I got on Facebook:

Quote:
How are you? I came across your profile when I am looking for my friend. I really want to be your friend so that we can share idea of different culture and get to know our self better. You have special beauty. What is the secret? Please if you feel it’s a good idea respond to my message.

Maybe he sent it to everyone and maybe "he" is really a grandma from Nebraska, but I am still going to cherish the fact that a man from Venice appreciates my "special beauty".

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 pm 
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo

Not sure if this still counts as online dating since we've been going out for more than a month now, but yesterday I met open relationship guy's wife, and the two cats that belong to the girlfriend of the kinky guy, that are being taken care of by open relationship guy and his wife while kinky guy and girlfriend are on vacation. Confusing? In any case, everyone was lovely.

I'm now chatting with a couple of other people who sound interesting, but are quite far away. Let's see how these develop...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:37 pm 

Meeting up with a guy from OKC in a week for beers, and this guy seems a lot more sexual than any other person I've met through online. I'm not very attracted to him at all based on photos, but I like his cantor, and seems like might be a good fit for me as a sexy-friend. We'll see.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:21 pm 
TOTALLY CRADICAL

I had my heart ground into paste under someone's heel on Monday... so I'm going on a first date with someone new tonight! Onwards and upwards. Soon I'll forget ol' what's-his-face!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:54 pm 
Nailed to the V

i'm so sorry to hear that erika!

mars:
i went out with someone from OKC once for the same reasons as you're going out with this guy and it was really underwhelming, if you catch my drift. i mean, we probably weren't a good match to begin with. i probably shouldn't've said anything... hope your date goes well!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:18 am 

Haha, it's okay. I'm prepared to be uderwhelmed. I just want more dating/sexual experiences, so it's good either way.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:00 am 
Ninja Master

I had a date with someone from OKC last night. He was lovely and we got on really well but I didn't feel any spark of romantic attraction at all. Just had to send the letting him down gently email and I feel pretty crappy about it. I'm hoping that he'll want to stay friends, as he really is a nice guy.

Why do I never like the ones who like me? I think I'm fighting a losing battle with this dating stuff.

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:47 am 

For some reason, I got caught up dating two people at the same time. It's hella confusing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:55 am 

Just don't mess up their names!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:14 pm 

Auuugh the cute, nice guy I was messaging has stopped completely I think. Booo.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 ... 245  Next