| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Post your latest fart story!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:52 pm 
And you never will.

Butternut wrote:
Are uncontrollable farts a consequence of pregnancy?

Yes.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:10 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

rocklobster wrote:
ScooterDiva wrote:
cracking up....I also am on a Subaru forum, and they currently have a "Do you fart in your car?" poll... immediately thought of PPK... ;)

answer: its my number one spot for it

Worst thing ever though, when I drive my husband to work, he farts in the car before he gets up and out of the car, and when he does get up the smell is released, and I'm left with a smelly drive home.

I also think it's funny because I once had a Subaru nicknamed Smelly Car. It was my dream car at the time, a Subaru Loyale wagon, and we did get a decent price because of the smell, but just thinking about it makes me feel nauseated.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:12 pm 
Tofu Pup

Jeesh. I just did a fart that sounded like Chewbacca. What's that about?!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:44 pm 
Impressive boner

Dani-Grrl wrote:
Jeesh. I just did a fart that sounded like Chewbacca. What's that about?!

I often do Wookie farts.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:58 pm 
Thinks chickens are assholes

mel wrote:
Two summers ago, my husband gambled and lost while he was driving down state. It wasn't a big accident, but it smelled like hell. He had to stop at an outlet mall to try to clean up in a bathroom and then walk into the Adidas store with poopie pants, to get a new outfit. He said that the sales guy kept giving him hateful/sort of hurt glances while he was helping him, as if to say "Why, why are you doing this to me?". Every time he wears the outfit that he bought there, I say he looks like "the shiitake". No one can figure out why I think "he looks so great" in this outfit. TMI? Maybe so, but I care not!

poopiebitch wrote:
I'm reviving this thread, because earlier I was changing poopiebaby's nappy and suddenly I hear my husband rush out of his office (next door to the nursery) and quickly slam the door behind him. I asked it there was something wrong, and it turns out he did a fart that smelled so bad he chased himself out of his own office.

I was already laughing at this thread when I read mel's post, now I'm crying laughing (actual tears!). My chest hurts and I nearly peed reading about your husband PB. I can't read any more in case I do actually pee.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:12 am 

OMG, I keep farting at my desk! I can't help it. Good Lard I hope these don't start to smell. That's what I get for eating beans at two meals yesterday.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:13 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

I haven't been farting much lately, but I did have that wonderful experience where you go to a store, get a cart, put a few things in it, and then you have to poop. It's the biggest poop of your life. So you rush around the store, farting, trying to check out so you can run to the bathroom.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:40 pm 
Nailed to the V

I think these fantastic brand chili starters are giving me some interesting farts. Good thing I bought a case of twelve!
Ahh.. Amazon prime.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:45 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

Every so often, the family unit here will be sitting on the couch, and I'll sneak one out and see if Coldandsleepy checks the Emperor's diaper. It always works.

"Whoa, kid, let's check your diaper! Huh, nothing in there? It sure smells like you made a poop." Meanwhile I'm sniggering loudly in the corner. Usually I admit it, since it's funnier that way.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 am 

I just woke myself up because I was farting.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:09 pm 
Tofu Pup

Ok, so I just had to bump this thread to tell a story that happened a few days ago. It started with some delicious cabbage broccoli soup that I ate way to much of. After dinner, I retreated into my room to do some reading. The door was shut. Before long, I farted, and it was a reallyyyyy bad one. But whatever, because I was alone, right? So the gas kept coming and I kept letting it out. After a while, either because I was too engrossed in my book, or because I had gotten used to it, or because I was subconsciously breathing through my mouth, I didn't notice the smell anymore.

Then my roommate walked in to ask me a question. She got about two steps in before she stopped in mid-sentence, pulled her shirt over her nose, staggered backwards while spinning around, and slammed the door shut. I was cracking up at this point, but I was able to hear her yelling something about "gas chamber" and "my mouth was open." She also claimed that she could still smell it the next day, but I think (hope?) she was exaggerating.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:20 am 
Not NOT A Furry

I love this thread.

Yay, and verily he said unto them, "Eat this nooch for it tastes kind of like cheese, and drink this kombucha for it is awesome. And don't be a vegan hating douche because no one likes an asshat." - DancesWithTofu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:15 pm 
Smuggling Raisins

I was reading this thread to my husband last night and at times it was hard to keep talking because I was laughing so hard.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:22 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

I keep scaring the cat.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:44 pm 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

I had fresh juice this morning too close to my breakfast, so I figure that's why I've been farting all day. But they're baby ones. They're toots.

- just mumbles

Twitter: TheSpinachGirl
Blog:Spinach Girl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:47 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Had lots of Daiya yesterday. Today, I'm gonna need an exorcist or fumigator or something... I'm packing enough blast power to fly myself across the Atlantic, and my husband won't sit in the same room with me.

Yay, and verily he said unto them, "Eat this nooch for it tastes kind of like cheese, and drink this kombucha for it is awesome. And don't be a vegan hating douche because no one likes an asshat." - DancesWithTofu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:44 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I had cauliflower and cabbage for dinner...both prime offenders....just waiting....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:38 pm 
And you never will.

This isn't MY fart story, but this just made me laugh until I cried, so I thought I would share with the PPK:

http://hahasforhoohas.com/the-fart-that ... y-destiny/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:06 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

Oh god, I just loled at work. 'I can taste it' made me lose it.

I wish Brian were so forgiving. Every time I fart he gives me a look like I just pissed on his grandma. And then I laugh because he's looking at me and he says he looks at me like that because I think it's funny but I wouldn't be laughing if I didn't know he was about to act totally disgusted.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:14 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

I was walking up the stairs yesterday and let out a fart that sounded like my foot kicking a stair. Really forking loud. Mom was like "What the hell was that?" I told her I stubbed my toe.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:44 pm 
And you never will.

mrsbadmouth wrote:
Oh god, I just loled at work. 'I can taste it' made me lose it.

That's the part that got me, too.

And my husband has always been a fart-factory, but he acts disgusted when I fart! It's apparently okay for him to rip 20+ (stinky) farts each day, but I let one loose and it's sooooo nasty? I just laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:03 pm 
Semen Strong

That was a brilliant story!

I have to say that Rajma gives me the worst farts ever. If anyone is looking to test their sphinctre power, this is for you: http://indianfood.about.com/od/vegetari ... /rajma.htm

But on a cold winter night, when the wind whispers through the trees and a bright, white moon hangs heavy in the air, you might hear a sad cry like someone thinking he knows what's best for you, and that'll be the white man a-passin' you by. just mumbles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:42 pm 
Inflexitarian

I have a student we'll call DJ. DJ should not eat whatever the hell it is he eats all the time. He clears my room out daily with the stank-ness. Anyway, today DJ was being his usual gassy self and just after he let one go, someone else did too, and then another, and then another. I had a friggin chain reaction! My room was hazmat material for two hours. We seriously moved outside because it was so bad. The principal thought the bathroom across the hall was backed up and didn't believe it was in my room until I made him walk in. Half the upper floor was complaining of the smell. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Monday's writing prompt is going to be about farting.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:08 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

poopiebitch wrote:
This isn't MY fart story, but this just made me laugh until I cried, so I thought I would share with the PPK:

http://hahasforhoohas.com/the-fart-that ... y-destiny/

I wanna see the rack that saved her from that fart! Amazing!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I wasn't going to come in here. I was going to be above all of this, I really was. But then I clicked on it, and I just couldn't stop laughing . . .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next