| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 145  Next
 Post subject: Re: Weight loss peeps - where you at?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:25 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Well done everyone on the losses.

I stayed the same this week. I suppose that's not surprising since all I could eat the past few days is crisps and carbs thanks to a sick stomach.

My oven broke so no sweet food going to be made in here so I'm sure that is going to help the weightloss. I can't afford a new one this side of Christmas so.....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:55 am 
The Real Hamburger Helper

According to my scales I have lost less than half a kilo in three weeks now, and that could be "I just drank a glass of water" weight, so that doesn't even count. After losing about ten kilos, this is really annoying. I want progress, darnit!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:54 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

so i stopped loosing weight but i'm getting smaller so the number is now irrelevent though in my head i want it to be smaller. i'm getting sinewy as fork though! weight to power ratio!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:07 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Alright, it's been one day of liquid food and I'm down 2 lbs. Between wisdom teeth and upcoming jaw surgery, who knows what's gonna happen?!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:24 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

yeah, usually not sustainable weight loss though unfortunately with stuff like that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:01 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Down another kilo - fork yeah! That's 5 kilos this month (exactly a month - I started on 1 September). Maintaining this progress is gonna be a bisque during MoFo, but I'mma try. I have 6 weeks before my holiday of decadence (3 weeks in major US cities with amazing vegan options), so I'm aiming for another 5 kilos (an overall total of about 22 pounds).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:26 am 

Congrats rachell37!

I didn't lose this week. 0.0 change. Such a bummer after exercising and eating well all week. I hope to stay positive and keep to the plan this week so maybe I will see better results next weigh-in.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:16 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

I've been stable for a while, which I think is a good thing - I'm going to try and trick my body into thinking I'm not trying to lose weight, then maybe it won't sneak it all back on again! Anyway, I'm at the halfway point towards being a "normal" weight, which I'm pleased about.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:02 am 
Asked Santa for a pony

Down 2.2 pounds this week! I was becoming concerned earlier this year I would not lose very much (if any) weight for my upcoming wedding dress fitting, but things are going so well now that I think I could wind up meeting my goal weight.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:23 pm 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

I got put on about 2 months worth of steroids for a chronic disease thing that I have, and they seriously made me so hungry that I could snack all day and not get full. Subsequently I put on about 1.5 stone, or roughly 20 lbs. I just came off the meds this weekend, so it's time to try and drop that weight.

My scales literally just crapped out on me today, which is great timing, but I'm more concerned about my size than what I actually weigh. So, I guess my target is to get back to a 26" waist. That's 4 inches to lose. Sob.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:11 am 
Ninja Master

I have gained weight again. UGH I wasn't planning on weighing myself at all but I did last night and I'm glad, it's given me the kick up the bum I needed to realise that I can't just coast along. My smaller clothes I bought are getting tight.

So I've booked body attack tonight at the gym and I'm digging out AFR again and going shopping afterwards. I'd like to lose a stone by Christmas, that is my little goal for this year.

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:45 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

Joining.
I've got about 20lbs to lose before I'm back to my "original" weight. But just a stone would be great!!!
Eating healthily (no sweets other than fruit, lots of veggies, wholegrains etc), but not going hungry if I can help it. Including coconut oil in my meals and lots of green tea, and trying for high protein when I can to coincide with my exercise routine.
Walking 40 -50 minutes everyday (that is to and from uni, and it's mostly hill) And around 20-30 minutes of weights every other day.

Does this sound okay? How much should I expect to lose weekly If I do this?

What kind of foods do you all eat whilst trying to shed some?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:57 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Ack! Damn medication gave me a fierce dose of the munchies this week and I ate my way through the past 7 days. Weighed myself yesterday and put up 0.5lb which isn't as bad as I have previously managed. Due my darling monthly visitors at the weekend so..........

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:57 am 
Ninja Master

VanillaDoe wrote:
Joining.
I've got about 20lbs to lose before I'm back to my "original" weight. But just a stone would be great!!!
Eating healthily (no sweets other than fruit, lots of veggies, wholegrains etc), but not going hungry if I can help it. Including coconut oil in my meals and lots of green tea, and trying for high protein when I can to coincide with my exercise routine.
Walking 40 -50 minutes everyday (that is to and from uni, and it's mostly hill) And around 20-30 minutes of weights every other day.

Does this sound okay? How much should I expect to lose weekly If I do this?

What kind of foods do you all eat whilst trying to shed some?

Sounds like a good plan and adding some exercise in always helps. It depends on the individual as to how much you will lose a week but a nice healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds a week.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:37 am 
Hoards Peppermint Jo-Jos

Ha. So I'm calorie counting, and I just added up the calories in what I've eaten so far today (or will have eaten when I've had another serving of broccoli chowder in a bit) and it came to exactly 666. The diet of the beast.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:39 am 
Ninja Master

hehe nice.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:36 am 
Huffs Nooch

I weighed myself and totally expected to have gained but I'm actually at my lowest weight ever. The human body is a marvelous, albeit confusing thing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:33 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I was at my heaviest weight at the end of the previous school year, then lost about 12 pounds through portion control and exercise. When I came back to school, I started eating a lot again and gained back some weight, but then I lost another 5 pounds. Most of the time I don't notice the numbers when I look in a mirror, but now I do, and I also feel pretty good now from not snacking too much or overeating!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:01 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I'm acting the right little brat with my food. I'm going to have to rejoin weight watchers. Really could do without that expense but my health comes first and I need to stop this weight gain before I get into real trouble.

To show how good I am I have gone into AFR and started pointing the recipes. Dinner and lunch for all of this week is made. I'm going to stop off at Tesco on the way to work tomorrow because rumour has it they have pineapples on special and I'm going to live on them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:35 am 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

Back with online Weight Watchers today.

Had a weight wake-up call this week. I found out that my niece (who is about 25 years younger than me) has recently been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. This means that I'm the last member of my family (10 of us) who doesn't have Type 2 diabetes. Yes, at roughly 60 pounds overweight, I'm the "skinny" one in the family.

I think my eating habits (vegetarian for many years, then vegan), coupled with sporadic exercise and being at an acceptable weight till about 6 or 7 years ago, are what have saved me so far. But my last bloodwork showed my fasting glucose edging towards the high side of normal. Not good. Especially seeing what diabetic complications have done to members of my family.

AFR is sitting on my kitchen table, ready for me to compile a shopping list, for a week's worth of good choices. I've had great success with Weight Watchers in the past and I'm ready (really, really ready) to join you weight loss peeps and do this. I say, "Screw genetic destiny."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Haven't lost, haven't gained, just focusing on eating "extra" healthy for the next few days.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:40 am 
Impressive boner

I lost 4.5lbs last week due to being ill. If I can get below the next stone mark it'll be so amazing. It's only 4.5lbs away!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:54 am 
Wears Durian Helmet

I've lost three kilos since July I think... It's such a hassle. And my colleague is constantly feeding me! I try to eat only three meals a day to keep my bloodsugar down, but getting all kinds of fruits thrown at me all day doesnt help, haha! Right now, next to my desk there are peanut brownies sitting, and they smell REALLY good but are very greasy. Help me stay strong!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:00 pm 

My weight has stayed more or less static, but I think I'm more muscular and my stomach is flatter... which is good. I'll be walking around topless all the time and talking about my "guns" soon. Fo realz.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:42 pm 
Asked Santa for a pony

I'm up .6 this week, but after 3 straight weeks of losing I'm not concerned. Plus I'm on my period so I'm probably a bit bloated. Onward!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 145  Next