| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: human sexual response
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:13 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Someone convince me it's a really bad idea to pursue a FWB situation with your best friend who is also your buisness partner and will also very soon be yor roommate. Dang it. Lately the two of us have... How shall I say it... Become more open about our libidos and what we want in sex... And there have been some awkward moments when we're both realizing we could... Anyways. Damnit. Or should we? Because things have been said, a good number of times now... And I feel like it may be somewhat inevitable. Blah.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:07 am 

Haha. Damn. Now I'm more sober I hate leaving this out there hanging. I really probably won't ever with her. If she were a guy I would have totally been all over her ages ago, so her being a lady helps. It's just annoying because she's mentioned little things here and there... And I'm really super easy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:50 am 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

I think your business partner and future roommate is probably the number one person you should never have sex with. But you probably know that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:26 am 

Yeah. Totally. Just bad timing right now because we both have a huge sex drive but neither of us are getting what we want or anything at all.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:55 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

I'm pretty sure the mind-blowing sex I had last night is the reason my cold/sinus mess is almost completely better today. While being away for a week wasn't so fun, the sex we've had since I got back makes me think I should make week-long absences a regular thing!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:01 am 

Okay, so this post isn't about sex per say, but about sexuality in relation to sex.

I feel like tonight I just came to this weird breakthrough. To get there, here's some backstory...

For almost a decade I've been really attracted to this one friend of mine, a cisgendered (this just means not trans, basically) guy, and we dated a tiny bit before I came out as trans, and even after being on T for years there's always sexual tension between us. We made out once and it was really sloppy and terrible, but yet I still get major boners whenever I hang out with him. But he's... straight! So I always felt really shitty about these feelings, and when we made out I felt shitty. Because, a straight guy making out with a trans guy... well trans guys have vaginas and shiitake so... is it really that gay? I identify as a gay man, so what does that mean, a straight guy being into me. He even said he's more attracted to me post T than before, but still; he's never been with a guy, wants a girlfriend, and is attracted to me, so therefore I'm seen as female and it's not a gay experience for him. Well, this is what my mind said. And that is why I stopped there and never went for him since, even though I definitely had the opportunity.

Okay, so cut to tonight. There's this guy who lives down the street from me, and I'm really attracted to him. He's straight though... but we hung out tonight and drank beers on my porch and it was awesome. We talked so much, and he took my number and asked if we could become friends and I should hang out on his houseboat, etc, etc... and we talked about sexuality a bit. Mostly because I've always been a bit curious about his little family. He's got a four year old daughter and lives with her and the mother of the child, his 'baby mama'. But she's a lesbian, totally identifies as gay. Well, side note, they were together as a couple for a couple years before the baby, but even then, she was a lesbian, he said they just really tried to make things work because they loved each other. Well anyways, that got him talking about himself. How he's always felt straight because he 'just loves women so much', but is not at all against having gay sex or 'blowing some dude', he's just never been around a guy he wanted to kiss, and in theory he'd be cool with the sex, but he's not really into sex without kissing.

Well, this got me thinking about my own sexuality and also the various times I've had awkward sexually charged situations with straight men. There are a couple other straight guys I've had tension in this way with that I haven't mentioned, also. I always thought that it would make me feel like shiitake if I had sex with a straight guy, because of the trans thing. But I just realized... It doesn't matter what they identify as. If they are attracted enough to me to want to fork me, then awesome, who cares. It's gay for me, as a man, having sex with a man, so therefore it's gay. Even if they felt weird about it and later denied it being gay for them... it still doesn't make it any less gay for me. And maybe trans people can even have a sexual appeal outside of female or male.

So basically I'm going to take a little vacation up to Vancouver and get all up in that first guy's business.

And I might try and keep flirting with this neighbor and see what happens, because to be honest with you, when he was saying all that stuff about sexuality, it felt kind of leading.

And that straight guy crush at work I have, that one too.

So basically I now have an evil plan to corrupt the straights. It's the gay agenda.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:35 am 
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo

This might sound like old news to some but... last night we did it in front of a mirror and it was so much hotter! Now I need to get a big mirror next to my bed as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:23 am 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Mars, what you're saying reminded me of this essay, though it's by a transman who is attracted to women, but I think it deals with similar issues wrt sexuality and gender identity.

http://www.autostraddle.com/trans-men-a ... te-103432/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 pm 
Prefers Jar Jar Binks over Han Solo

The guy I was with last night did something with his mouth that was so incredibly crazy good. I have absolutely no idea how long it went on, because after the few initial seconds I just lost it and had an almost continuous orgasm that left me completely shaken. How can I have reached 17 years of active sexuality without having experienced that before? He should teach classes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:08 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Mars - I don't think you should feel beholden to any type of labels when pursuing someone. At the end of the day, people are attracted to people and it's possible to overthink yourself out of an experience because of the associations you have with certain identities. As long as you're respectful of each other, you shouldn't stress out about the rest of it. I think people's sexualities can definitely change though in their heads they might remain a certain type. I've been dating a transguy for 6 months or so now but I wouldn't compare it to any guy or girl relationships that I've had until now. Eh, people are people are people and you should just navigate things as you feel them happen. Yay!

-alice1drland

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:14 pm 

I finally went to bonertown! YES!!! It was so forkin awesome.
A bit graphic below the spoiler...
Spoiler: show
Such a beautiful and hugemoungus dick, and lasted for almost TWO HOURS of hard forking. And we did it again when we woke up. And I totally had no idea by his personality, but he just so happened to be the exact kind of aggressive an forceul that I've been craving!

(no this isn't with my uber-crush that I've been talking about a lot lately)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:31 pm 
used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16

Mars wrote:
I finally went to bonertown! YES!!! It was so forkin awesome.
A bit graphic below the spoiler...
Spoiler: show
Such a beautiful and hugemoungus dick, and lasted for almost TWO HOURS of hard forking. And we did it again when we woke up. And I totally had no idea by his personality, but he just so happened to be the exact kind of aggressive an forceul that I've been craving!

(no this isn't with my uber-crush that I've been talking about a lot lately)

Wooohoooooo ! Bonertownnnnnnnnnnnn! My favorite place!

The day Joy stops coming out of my anus is the day that something else awesome stops doing whatever it is also doing. - Mars

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 am 
Wrote Dissertation on Vegans, Meat, and the Deserted Island Question

I was watching a doco about sex research the other night (why not?) and now I understand the name of this thread! (It's a famous sex research book)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 am 
Dying from Nooch Lung

it's also an awesome band. so i've got a problem and i've talked to my friends and googled that shiitake but maybe one of you guys can help me out. i've lost my ability to orgasm with a partner. i had a bf for 10 months but we didn't have a good sex life. like i came 2 times in 10 months, we had lots of sex and towards the end by both of us being ggg it was getting somewhere. however i would have to focus all my energy on him or his willy would melt but towards the end we were having sex that would normally make me climax before. so now i'm afraid that i view sex as a chore or whatever. everything makes it seem like it's going to happen but then it just doesn't... it also take me longer when i'm by myself like 10 minutes instead of like 2-5. I also stopped jilling off because i thought maybe i've become too used to thtat so I don't know. i have a great guy right now and i always feel super close but it just doesn't happen. any advice?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:56 am 
Huffs Nooch

Are you on a medication that lowers sex drive? That was the culprit when I was unable to get off. Actually, only a few months ago I got my mojo back. For me the trick is clitoral stimulation ;)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:43 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

no meds...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:12 pm 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

Yes, do your best to not see it as a chore! Its a deep hole to crawl out of. If its not meds, its a tricky one. Certainly bad mental funks can do that. I know it is harder for me now so I don't know. In some ways it could just be thinking the right way, maybe what would get you off mentally now, still needs to be discovered!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:13 pm 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

Yes, do your best to not see it as a chore! Its a deep hole to crawl out of. If its not meds, its a tricky one. Certainly bad mental funks can do that. I know it is harder for me now so I don't know. In some ways it could just be thinking the right way, maybe what would get you off mentally now, still needs to be discovered!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:28 pm 

I has sexy-time bruises. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

Okay, so I'm sort of with this new guy, and I reeeeeally enjoy sexy time with him. It's intense and I get so much more into it than with past partners.

Problem is... when we do it doggy style, it's been making me queef, something I don't normally do. He doesn't have a problem with it, but I can't help but get nervous about being some sort of hideous queef-monster. Any advice for the lamest sex "problem" ever? I just want to feel genuinely comfortable, especially because I enjoy this position.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:22 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

I think doggy style causes queefs. I don't always, but if the angle is right then it happens. Or it doesn't happen during but I'll have a huge queef when I roll back over after. It's never bothered me or any guy I've been with. I think I laughed the first few times. Try not to worry about it. I've farted during doggy style and that is a bit embarrassing, but we were distracted by other things and it was quickly ignored/forgotten too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:19 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

Good to know it's possible to get over! Yeah, it's usually only after I've rolled over, but yesterday it actually happened *during* and sounded like an angry duck.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:45 pm 
Huffs Nooch

Oh my god, I nearly died when I read "sounded like an angry duck"!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:29 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

Guys. My husband has always been good at cunnilingus but lately, holy fuuuudge. Dudes. DUDES. It's been unreal.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:53 am 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

Location: In some dumb hotel in an equally dumb town...or in San Diego
LOL at doggystyle problems...hahah, poor girls

Speaking of doggystyle, the new ladyfriend is nice and tall (6'0) so for the first time in my tall guy life I dont have to get in a weird position for the right angle to have sex from behind. Its pretty great, no more surprise leg cramps

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 35  Next