| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 849 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Vampire Diaries
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:29 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Season premier tonight!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:44 am 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

I know! I can't wait! WHOO WHOO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:10 am 
Naked Under Apron

Ok, I've only read half this thread because I just started watching TVD this past weekend, but I'm so hooked! And bummed that I can't be all excited about the premier tonight, but I'll be caught up soon. It's shameful how quickly I've caught up to the last season.

I don't know what's going to happen in S3, but 1) not a fan of Katherine (too evil twin / soap opera for me, but I guess this is a vampire soap of sorts) and 2) I don't want Damon and Elena together! I think I'm alone there. Stefan may be kind of a wuss, but I'm a sucker for his little breakdowns (like when he was with Klaus, and called Elena, and she told him he'd be ok and he cried- kills me!)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:20 am 
Mispronounces Daiya

ndpittman wrote:
Season premier tonight!!!

yes, I'm excited! I finished season 3 on Netflix last week so I'm ready for the new season.

bird noises | book of faces

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:23 pm 
Spent a night at the Bates Motel

So excited!!!! I'm going to rewatch the last couple of episodes on Netflix to refresh my memory of the recent happenings on the show. Ahhhh it's gonna be so good. I treated myself to a bottle of red wine so I can feel vampy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:49 pm 

dakini wrote:
So excited!!!! I'm going to rewatch the last couple of episodes on Netflix to refresh my memory of the recent happenings on the show. Ahhhh it's gonna be so good. I treated myself to a bottle of red wine so I can feel vampy.

I'm so sad! I bought a bottle of red wine to have with Vampires, but I woke up at 2am with a migraine, so I'm not sure if I should risk it. The red wine didn't cause the migraine, and I don't know if it's a trigger for me, so I might tempt fate. Pizza. Wine. Vamps. That's how I roll!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:54 pm 

Ummm... I have pumpkin cider, can I count that instead of wine?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:12 pm 
Spent a night at the Bates Motel

bastah wrote:

Oooh, pumpkin cider sounds yum!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:49 pm 
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder

omg people can you all stop using bonnie?

i'd like it if someone killed blondie whats her face klaus' sister.

stefan crying is kind of sweet, even if i do love damon more.

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:55 pm 

also how did elena not get her head stuck? and does a fingertip's worth of blood count as feeding? and how exactly did she bust out? is she like extra awesome vampire bella?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:16 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

appifanie wrote:
also how did elena not get her head stuck? and does a fingertip's worth of blood count as feeding? and how exactly did she bust out? is she like extra awesome vampire bella?

yeah that didn't seem like enough blood to complete the transition, but this is a fictional vampire show so I rolled with it.

Spoiler: show
so if Klaus is alive does this mean Tyler is dead? Maybe I missed something. I'm looking forward to seeing how Elena deals with surviving as a vampire without harming humans. I think she will be like Stefan in that respect, but I can see Damon trying to convince her that feeding off human blood is natural and normal for who she is now.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:51 am 

appifanie wrote:
and how exactly did she bust out? is she like extra awesome vampire bella?

The impression I got was that the ep was too long and that a couple scenes got cut. I'm going to guess that Stefan got the keys off of the dead guy. There were one or two other scenes where I could tell that something was missing, and that's unusual for this show, so I'm going to let the editing slide.

OMG I fell in love with Damon all over again in this ep. He's back to being his old self!

The Caroline/Klaus scene was great. I really like Klaus and Michael did a good job of portraying him.

I think Tyler is still alive?

I was glad when it looked like Bonnie/Tyler/Matt would die. None of them did though. Boo.

Pretty great ep. I thought that I would hate Elena as a vamp, but I don't yet. I do want her to be human again though.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:04 am 
Naked Under Apron

So, I'm weak and read this whole thread even though I'm not caught up. I don't want Elena to be a vampire! I'm glad it sounds like she's back with Stefan (and I hope kitteh is still posting in here so I'm not alone in that sentiment). Can't wait to see what you guys are talking about with Alaric; I like him. (Still mad they killed off Jenna... and Lexi). Ooh and Caroline/Klaus, that sounds interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:40 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I am still so confused about the Tyler/Klaus business. How did Klaus get back in his body?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:42 pm 

bonnie fixed him

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:18 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

It was a pretty decent episode. Although, considering how hard it was for both Karoline and whatshername Matt's sister? to not just jump people and feed on their blood, she is having a pretty damn easy time. And you know, considering how hard it's been for EVERY SINGLE VAMPIRE IN HISTORY. but she can just hang out with bonnie and her brother like it's no big deal, on her first day as a vampire.. It is a litte unconvincing.

I wonder if Tyler is dead - after bonnie changed Klaus' and Tyler's bodies back to normal, he fell over and was laying on the floor - first he was smiling at her and then he sort of looked like he was in pain and fell over. But I guess that could be because of how Klaus scratched his body.. But I guess that since Klaus is not dead, Tyler shouldn't be either, right?

I am so happy that Damon is back to his old ways. He is much better as an arrogant crasshole than as a puppy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:48 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

I can't wait to see where the council hunting them takes the show - will they all leave town? I think a location change would be a good way to freshen up the show. I mean, they've had a pretty good and interesting story going the whole time, but a lot of shows get stale after a few seasons and if they head that off instead of waiting and saying, "Well, this is boring. Let's move them to LA!" in the sixth season or something, that would be awesome.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:53 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

I thought the evil council was gone now? Didn't the guy kill them all? I figured that Damon glamored him to do that.

Oops, this is bastah

The above has probably offended you. I have found it impossible to post to these forums without offending someone. I have preemptively said 25 hail seitans in the hope that I may appease the ppk gods and not be smote from these boards.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:38 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

It certainly looked like the council was killed in the fire set by the pastor. I hadn't thought about Damon or possibly Klaus compelling him to set the fire - I figured the pastor would have enough vervain in him to prevent being compelled.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:47 pm 

I'd be surprised if that was the whole council, though. Someone has to be left to fork them over, or things would be boring.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:23 am 

smoothie wrote:
It was a pretty decent episode. Although, considering how hard it was for both Karoline and whatshername Matt's sister? to not just jump people and feed on their blood, she is having a pretty damn easy time. And you know, considering how hard it's been for EVERY SINGLE VAMPIRE IN HISTORY. but she can just hang out with bonnie and her brother like it's no big deal, on her first day as a vampire.. It is a litte unconvincing.

she's like bella - the most amazing vamp EVER. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:22 am 

dakini wrote:
bastah wrote:

Oooh, pumpkin cider sounds yum!

The Woodchuck pumpkin? I can't decide if I like that or not.

I'm already planning on a big glass of wine and one of those nose-strip blackhead remover things for this Thursday. Oh yeah, living it up.

What did happen to Alaric?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:29 pm 

He died after he 'killed' Klaus because that was part of the spell...but Klaus isn't dead so maybe he'll come back?! DUN DUN DUNNNNN

I really wish they hadn't turned him into a vampire in the first place. Also if Elena doesn't go at least a little evil/blood thirsty, I am going to be very upset.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:39 pm 
Naked Under Apron

Oh I thought he died because Elena "died". Goddamn this show, killing off everyone that I like.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:16 pm 

Amy wrote:
Oh I thought he died because Elena "died". Goddamn this show, killing off everyone that I like.

That's where I was with it, but then I was like, well, she wasn't dead, then she was dead, now she's undead--how does that effect Alaric? Really, I've just always had a special place in my heart for Matthew Davis, and I would like to see him come back.

I think it's too good of a story/character thing not to have Elena battle with her thirst for blood and her need to be a good person.

So does anyone else think the council will come back as ghosts? Too big of a reach?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 849 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next