| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Sex toy covet thread
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:07 am 
Addicted to B12 Enemas

Was there a version of this thread on the old ppk? There must have been. In any case, I'm starting one here.

Does anyone here have an Ina? I've been thinking of buying one.

http://store.babeland.com/vibrators-rab ... na-by-lelo

Post subject: Re: Sex toy covet thread
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:15 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

The purple one is adorable! I'm still coveting the Hitachi magic wand for a very long time now, but I need to get rid of some stuff before I buy something else.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:26 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

mixmaster_mo wrote:
The purple one is adorable! I'm still coveting the Hitachi magic wand for a very long time now, but I need to get rid of some stuff before I buy something else.

Same. I want the wand and a few others, but am debating the practicality of owning 6 vibes.

But as this is a new forum I'm going to plug fun factory's Delight.
I also own a knock-off rabbit (eh) and a Sasi which is interesting but more of an invested process.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:44 pm 
Keepin' It Seal

I want so many. I can't afford much right now. I'm thinking of getting the nubby g from babeland because it's only about $25.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:49 pm 
Addicted to B12 Enemas

mixmaster_mo wrote:

Dude, get the Hitachi. It belongs in its own special category. I'm looking to buy something new because I'd like something a little quieter, but if the Hitachi weren't so goddamn loud, I seriously wouldn't use anything else, ever.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:29 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

This!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:43 pm 
Kale Wreath

I've been thinking about getting a Hitachi. It'll be my first sex toy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:52 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Karma007 wrote:
This!

This looks so cool! All jimmyjane forms look amazing, does anyone have experience with them?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:49 pm 
Addicted to B12 Enemas

B_A_D wrote:
Karma007 wrote:
This!

This looks so cool! All jimmyjane forms look amazing, does anyone have experience with them?

I want that one, and I also want the jimmyjane one that looks like the Millennium Falcon!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:50 pm 
Thinks Plants Have Feelings

waxwolf wrote:
Was there a version of this thread on the old ppk? There must have been. In any case, I'm starting one here.

Does anyone here have an Ina? I've been thinking of buying one.

http://store.babeland.com/vibrators-rab ... na-by-lelo

Out loud, I just said "It looks like a CLAWWWW!!!!... Or Michigan."
@dakini was amused.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:37 pm 
Has gasoline in her veins

This issue of Bust has a vibe-buying guide... I'll be coveting soon. I don't own any toys. >.>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:43 pm 
Bought a crop of bad girls

I would love to hear what people's favs are. A lot of the lelo ones look great

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:51 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

waxwolf wrote:
I want that one, and I also want the jimmyjane one that looks like the Millennium Falcon!

This looks awesome, but holy crepe is it out of my price range.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:54 pm 
Addicted to B12 Enemas

Quote:
This looks awesome, but holy crepe is it out of my price range.

Mine, too; that's why it's the covet thread!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 am 
Loves Carrots (in the biblical sense)

I had no idea until clicking on these links of how expensive they are!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:08 am 
Wrote Dissertation on Vegans, Meat, and the Deserted Island Question

I have the Fun Factory Delight and have had mindblowing experiences with a partner but less satisfying tries on my own. I think you need to get in a sexy mood.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:24 am 
Thinks Plants Have Feelings

i want the eroscillator! dr. ruth digs it! and it's totally steampunk!

http://www.eroscillator.com/

ooooh "hidden realms of bliss" yes please.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:38 am 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

I have this one: http://www.s3safesexstore.com/products/ ... B3F93F5A05

I like it so much that when I wear out the motor every couple of years, I replace it with the exact same one. I don't know WHAT I would do if they stopped making it. I have this one (http://store.babeland.com/vibrators-pre ... d-vibrator) too, and it's pretty great...but it's just not the same. Honestly I think if someone forced me to choose between my Pearl Shine and my computer I would pick the vibrator. Not even joking.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I had a Fun Factory one that was pretty great. I think it was called The Stranger, or something equally mysterious. I dubbed it Morbo, because it was green and alien looking. But it broke.

Now I have a Vida one, it's good but Morbo was better. But this one charges like a mobile phone, which I like. I called this one Mace Windu, because it's black with a purple stripe.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:46 am 
Can't Dance, Isn't Part of Revolution

choirqueer wrote:
. Honestly I think if someone forced me to choose between my Pearl Shine and my computer I would pick the vibrator. Not even joking.

That is a lofty claim, I like it!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:19 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Out of the selection I have:
a classic crotch rocket: hard plastic, battery use, buzzes when you screw the bottom. This was my first vibe bought back in highschool. For sheer simplicity and price range it's a decent first toy. But it's nothing special and has been collecting dust for years. It dials through vibrations, most are pretty mild and the hard plastic straight length occasionally lead to some ouch moments. Easy enough to clean but the bottom part shouldn't get terribly wet which was an issue

Fun Factory's Delight
: I adore this thing. It was my second and remains the most used. Easy to clean but not fully submersible in water, I can wash it under the tap and dry it without issue tho. It has a larger range of vibe modes from mild to rocking. Like most fun factory's it also has settings and different pulse modes. It can be used externally or internally. Dual stimulation so inside it still hits the lit and the settings actually have different pulse modes for the clit nob and the g-spot head (and omg Gspot). I find it's the most versatile and always reliable for my own needs, if I want to be quick and satisfied it's there or if your looking for a few hours of mind blowing fun it's there for that too.

The thing I like best is that the bulby shaft portion is soft and PLIABLE. Meaning it has some give and can rock/move with your body instead of jabbing you like your highschool boyfriend. Plus they are rechargeable have a fun case/dock with the classics or the new magnetic chargers. The charge last for hours of use or days. I've only had it die on me once and that was over a month of not charging and short daily usage.

It also has a nice comfortable handle that is made of hard plastic so you can get some support there.

Rabbit Knock off with jelly crepe:
eh. I got this because the rabbit always intrigued me. But the jelly stuff freaks me out a bit too much. It's also large bulkier, harder to clean and move around. I also find that the jelly surface tends to almost absorb moisture and 'stick' for lack of a better term. Without lube it just feels awkward. That being said the ear/clit is a totally new sensation that was pretty rocking. But the large cumbersome shaft has the same problem where the outside is soft and has give but the basic shape itself is hard plastic, so your riding a straight line with no give.

I've only used it twice and bought it a year ago. It sits around and has dual slides for the shaft bead rotation or the ears. I would probably use it more externally for the ears, because the sheer effort involved in using it internally puts me off. I will plan to give it a few other goes tho, but my opinion is the spinning head and beads, don't really do much on their own. I could barely feel them over the ear/clit piece.

Last but not leas the Sasi: the first android-cyborg-ai vibe. It learns. Essencially it stimulates oral sex and learns which patterns you enjoyed and which you didn't. So depending on the mode it will cycle through all it's repertoire or spend more time on movements you like. Through each of the 100 or so movements you can cycle through speed and vibration intensity (from none to pretty high).

This vibe is external only, so it's not my everyday thing because I like internal stimulation. But when I have the time it's a great choice. Especially if you add a bit of lube to the soft surface (seriously, i could just pet it all day, soo soft!). It has a great warranty, box, adaptors for EVERY kind of plug (yay travel!), interchangeable face plates are available as well.

The only down side is the instruction booklet is larger than my PC manual so it could be overwhelming to first time users. But the controls really are simple once you read it through. It's also cannot be submerged under water! So cleaning it involves removing the faceplate and cover (which I still cannot do after 5 months of trying) so clean up is a bit of a process.

Feel free to ask any questions as I'm not quite awake yet and may have forgotten something important.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:05 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

B_A_D wrote:
Last but not leas the Sasi: the first android-cyborg-ai vibe. It learns. Essencially it stimulates oral sex and learns which patterns you enjoyed and which you didn't. So depending on the mode it will cycle through all it's repertoire or spend more time on movements you like. Through each of the 100 or so movements you can cycle through speed and vibration intensity (from none to pretty high).

This vibe is external only, so it's not my everyday thing because I like internal stimulation. But when I have the time it's a great choice. Especially if you add a bit of lube to the soft surface (seriously, i could just pet it all day, soo soft!). It has a great warranty, box, adaptors for EVERY kind of plug (yay travel!), interchangeable face plates are available as well.

Okay, now I'm gonna have to put Sasi on my list. 100 different movements?!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:00 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

fishelle wrote:
i want the eroscillator! dr. ruth digs it! and it's totally steampunk!

http://www.eroscillator.com/

ooooh "hidden realms of bliss" yes please.

I've been wanting that... I don't have any toys, but that one sure looks fun...

Oh, and I've been coveting this, too: Image

I imagine it'll feel like gettin' it on with nature.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:00 pm 
Huffs Nooch

The Hitachi wand has been the popular toy in our household. I think we are on our second one at this point. I'm not sure it is possible to beat it for the price, power, and how long it lasted us. Eventually I would like to get that eroscillator for my wife. Perhaps as an anniversary gift some year.

The ones I covet are the Njoy wand. Or maybe the aneros. Neither are enormously expensive but finding decent reviews on toys is really challenging.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:49 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

mixmaster_mo wrote:
B_A_D wrote:

Okay, now I'm gonna have to put Sasi on my list. 100 different movements?!

Sasi video
keep in mind this DOES NOT DO anything internal. It's all oral sex simulations.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next