| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: CT Supreme Ct - If you can't say "NO" You Consent (Trigg
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:23 am 
Level 7 Vegan

shortbus wrote:
FootFace wrote:
(I think he meant he went with "shitty" instead of "unfortunate" because he figured "unfortunate" would rub people the wrong way.)

Ever the voice of reason.

Do you realize how much it sucks that you called one of the only men on the PPK "the voice of reason," particularly given your posting history?

Occasionally you've had a couple of things to say that make some sense, so maybe you should learn to share them in a way that isn't baiting and misogynistic.

So embarrassing!" -just mumbles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:54 am 
Wrote Dissertation on Vegans, Meat, and the Deserted Island Question

shortbus wrote:
linanil wrote:
So trolling, gotcha.

matwinser wrote:
And also, who lifted the rock?

Contrary to popular opinion, I do not troll these forums. I only crawl out from under my rock when I see a potential for having intelligent discourse on an interesting topic. I am once again reminded that this isn't likely to happen here. Really, I should have learned my lesson by now. I'll crawl back under my rock now.

Shortbus - Anyone with a reading comprehension age of 4 could read your post history and see that this is not the case. I don't know how the other mods feel but if you come into the Parlor again and start poking people with a stick and then claim that it was in the interest of discussion, I am going to ban you. Consider this your final warning.

Mat.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:01 pm 
Huffs Nutritional Yeast

Jigglypuff wrote:
shortbus wrote:
FootFace wrote:
(I think he meant he went with "shitty" instead of "unfortunate" because he figured "unfortunate" would rub people the wrong way.)

Ever the voice of reason.

Do you realize how much it sucks that you called one of the only men on the PPK "the voice of reason," particularly given your posting history?

Occasionally you've had a couple of things to say that make some sense, so maybe you should learn to share them in a way that isn't baiting and misogynistic.

Well, I would respond, but that's likely to get me banned, so: No comment.

The above has probably offended you. I have found it impossible to post to these forums without offending someone. I have preemptively said 25 hail seitans in the hope that I may appease the ppk gods and not be smote from these boards.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:04 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

mumbles wrote:
...that lack of dissent is substitutable for consent are both highly retrograde ideas on their face. If that's what the law says, the law is an asparagus.

This is the most disturbing part of the decision to me. I don't think we need to adopt Antioch College rules and require consent for every touch but this could have terrible implications especially regarding acquaintance rape.

Oh and the difference between a shiitake stir-er and a troll? One is around enough that they become part of the community. The other one drops in to shiitake on the rose bushes and claim that it's not their fault.

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3