| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 123  Next
 Post subject: Re: Supernatural - No Wincest Allowed!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 pm 
Semen Strong

It is rather Prince Valiant.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 pm 
Spent a night at the Bates Motel

What are you thinking about? Organic tomatoes?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:03 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

WHY IS SAM BEING SUCH A TOOL?!!!! Seriously, you can't walk away Sam. It doesn't work like that, did you forget Jess, or Ben and Lisa? Civilians get hurt. You can have a nice hunter or angel or monster/demon ladyfriend, but you will never have normal. This is your life, accept it.

Garrr. Frustration.

twitter @jessilikewhoa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:03 am 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I think Sam could have a normal life. I mean, he probably won't, but he could. Unless the show producers have something else going on with his destiny, I think the current evils would let him drop off the face of the fight and not come find him as long as he doesn't go with something they want. I dunno. I thought the flashback last night was really stupid and cheesy and I like Sam better. Also, BOTH of them are looking rather orange this season. Weird.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:56 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

Last night was the first time I noticed the orange. Gross.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:27 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I don't dislike Sam, though I'm completely a Dean girl because Dean is so much like Buffy but in a pleasing man shape, I just don't think either of those boys gets to have an easy normal life. But I came to Supernatural from the Whedonverse, so I've been psychologically conditioned to expect the worst and then some. Character is happy? Oh, that means someone will die horribly. Or the biggest bad is coming. Or both.

I've noticed the orange on Gossip Girl too. Maybe the CW got a discount on bad spray tan.

twitter @jessilikewhoa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:38 am 

...It appears I have not been so emotionally scarred by Whedonverse that I can't hope for a happy time for a character. I guess that's a good thing!

Anyways, yeah. I wish they'd cut back on the spray tan. It's really off putting. I also spent the morning trying thinking about how they said we'd see whatshername Sam Love Interest in present day and what that might look like. Will she find out about the supernatural stuff? How will they protect her from Crowley? Hmmmm.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:48 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I didn't think we would get to see her present day, that's exciting. I do like that actress a lot, I had randomly watched New Waterford Girl on netflix months ago and really liked the film and her as an actress.

I was thinking more about the fact that I don't see Sam getting to walk away, and I think part of why is because he's Dean's biggest liability and weakness, like if Dean pissed off a big bad it makes sense for the big bad to retaliate by going after Sam. I think the only way they can stop hunting and just live is if they both stop, and Rambo'ed up PTSD Dean isn't stopping any time soon.

twitter @jessilikewhoa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:19 pm 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

amandabear wrote:
Mbm, this one's for you. And me.

We need more pics and gifs in this thread. There hasn't been any in a long time. Anyone?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:47 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I like this one.

twitter @jessilikewhoa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:28 pm 
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder

mixmaster_mo wrote:
All right, ladies. This thread needs to be moved back on track. It is about the SHOW. Not fanfic. Please take that to the other unmentionable thread where brothers do unbrotherly things to each other.

<3

creep wrote:
Haha. No wonder I had no forking idea what was going on...

+1

dakini wrote:
I feel like Sam hasn't gotten his haircut since season 2. It just keeps getting longer and more ridic.

YES. If he was at least getting it shaped better or something . . . what's he trying to prove? actually, i feel like jared is really insecure looks wise and he's always trying to disguise/detract from whatever.

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:44 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

Seriously, where is this show going?

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I love Sam's long hair. I have always been on Team Dean but the last couple seasons I am wavering.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:12 am 

mrsbadmouth wrote:
Seriously, where is this show going?

nowhere fast.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:47 pm 

I wish it had ended two seasons ago. As much as I love Dean and Castiel and Bobby (RIP), I think the fact that we're talking about Sam's hair and pretty much not about the episodes at all proves that we need to send this show to live on a nice farm.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:39 pm 
protein lump

mrsbadmouth wrote:
I wish it had ended two seasons ago.

this. but i refuse to stop watching. because i hate myself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:19 pm 

Yeah, it takes a LOT to pry me off of a show because i'm like, "Oh, this is getting bad, surely they will end it and I want to see the end." I quit ER 1 1/2 seasons from the end, and I had a pile of 24 on my DVR when they announced it was being canceled, ergo no real wrap-up, so I said 'fork it'. I managed to pry myself off of Glee this year.

And seriously, I feel like they should be working towards a show conclusion, like how this season of the Office started off with Pam asking how much more they could possibly film them, and they aren't. They are forking around! QUIT forking AROUND. If the show DOES get canceled and we don't have a wrap-up, or its super rushed, I will be pissed as fork. As much as everyone bags on season seven of Buffy, at least Joss Whedon knew he was writing the last season and ended it in a way that made sense.

I just checked the calendar, it's too early for me to be PMSing. Hrm.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:46 pm 
Semen Strong

I love Kevin the Vegan Prophet and his Tiger Mommy! I loved her being tough and willing to lean on the pawn store ("what's it to you, mail order") guy and then being so sweet while Kevin was blubbering during the tattoo and scared when she was about to lose her soul. I thought episode 2 was great. From the creepy guy with the hammer and 5/8ths of a virgin all the way to the end.

If the rest of the season is like this, I will be a happy bunny.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:16 pm 

I will watch until they are in their 70s and killing ghosts while in the old folks home.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:27 pm 
Making Threats to Punks Again

appifanie wrote:
I will watch until they are in their 70s and killing ghosts while in the old folks home.

Same! This is why Misha joking that he signed on until the year 2050 makes me very happy.

Also, theory on the internet:
Spoiler: show
There's a light on Castiel's face in the flashback of him holding Dean's hand. Some people say this is the portal opening and Dean leaving. Cas literally "let go" and Dean probably feels he dropped him, maybe Cas was distracting monsters or wasn't able to pass through the portal out of purgatory.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:35 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I think this season is fine! I have always preferred when they just run around killing random creatures rather than the overarching storylines with angels and gods or whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:52 pm 

I feel like the story does need an end point, not that I want it to end necessarily right now (I got into it this year!!), but in some ways it really helps an older show keep itself lively or whatever. I didn't like the latest episode, but I am dying to see more about Kevin and prophets in general and really want to see what happens to Cas and Sam's ladyfriend.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:11 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I actually really like this season so far, but I'm a bad judge of these things. Like I still enjoy Gossip Girl, and my favorite season of Buffy was 7. There's a chance I have terrible taste.

twitter @jessilikewhoa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:28 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I don't think this season feels terribly different. Larger plot with Cass and that vampire dude with a bunch of filler episodes where they don't talk about it at all... pretty standard.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:35 pm 
Spent a night at the Bates Motel

This episode reminds me of that movie "Chronicle"- teenagers with superpowers filming themselves. It's a creative idea for an episode but I'm finding it incredibly boring. I'm not loving this season- I kind of felt like it all went downhill after season 5. But I won't stop watching, and I think part of it is my love for the characters and the actors, and also my pride that a weird little sci-fi show about two brothers that hunt demons has lasted eight seasons.

I think that they should have a Rapunzel episode. It would be a good use of Sam's long hair.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 123  Next