| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:57 pm 
Bought KAPOP LOAF

http://tammiebrown.net/videos_discos_undead.html
!!!

They better not axe Tammie and Nina next!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:31 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I finally watched this. I'm kinda pissed about that result. I expected Mimi to go first because she's pretty awful, but it's bullshiitake that she took Pandora with her. Pandora really deserved a better chance than that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:36 pm 
Baking In The Flavor

I'm wondering if they will pull a stunt where they bring Pandora back a couple episodes down the line. I also wonder if they are going to keep the teams for the whole series, because on the pyramid of pics where Mimi & Pandora took their pics down, it's one blank frame at the top next to Ru. I'm guessing the winning team has to lip sync against each other? The Hunger Games indeed!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:01 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

I can't say I am surprised by that choice.

But in my opinion there were a number of weak showings this week.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:56 am 
A Bad Person

BROWN FLOWERS! Santino nailed it, I was laughing at their comedy segments not because they were funny, but because they were SO bad, and SO uncomfortable. Also, Tammie is from goddamned Mars.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:42 pm 
Bought KAPOP LOAF

I'm done watching. They kicked off everyone with any personality. I honestly couldn't care less about the other queens at this point.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:49 pm 
Invented Vegan Meringue

I've always found Tammie Brown painful to watch, so while I didn't want to see Nina go, I'm OK with that outcome.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:30 pm 
Nailed to the V

I don't want to see anyone else go home this season. Opposite of Thessaly, I just love everyone. Even Yarlexis! I would have been really sad to see Latrice lose to Tammie, even though I think Tammie performed the LSFYL better. It was definitely more her style.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 pm 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

Naturally, people are super hating on Tammie and saying how she drug Nina down with her...uh, Nina's jokes sucked just as hard and she chose someone that no one really knows about. I know the accent can be an issue and there are only so many latin women that would be funny to do, but she could've done another nationality! e.g. Jessica Wild doing Rupaul.

I don't want to see anyone go home either. This show sucks. Kicking them off two by two sucks.

I really hope the next Rupaul spin-off show is just the Real World with drag queens. Imagine those bisques all living together and not having to compete and get kicked off.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:54 pm 

Also, I pointed this out to Brian, none of the queens ever say anything bad about Tammie, unless you count pointing out that she's a wackadoo. She is so nice and friendly and funny that it really peas me off to see people lump her together with Mimi in their 'she doesn't belong there' bullshiitake.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:27 pm 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

I would love a Real World with queens. That would be glitter-tastic.

I love Tammie's drag. It is very much a performance art and it is great. I referred to her as a Dadaist... so there ya go.

I am not a huge fan of Yarlexis.
Aside from that I just don't know who I want to win.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:09 pm 
Nailed to the V

I never saw the first season, but I thought Tammie was nice! She stays true to her brand. I was hoping to see more.

Also, remember this art? (the picture is a link to the gallery) (sorry it's so big) I'm happy to see he's still doing this.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:03 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

Garrick wrote:
I don't want to see anyone else go home this season. Opposite of Thessaly, I just love everyone. Even Yarlexis! I would have been really sad to see Latrice lose to Tammie, even though I think Tammie performed the LSFYL better. It was definitely more her style.

Agreed! The only one I didn't really want there was Mimi. I like everyone else. I am super bummed Pandora did not get a chance to show her progress, I am really hoping the sneak her back in somehow. I was really enjoying Tammie and of course I love Nina too. Maybe she got booted off for reading Michelle, just kidding! I wonder will there be any other crazy rules, like now you can decide to switch teams or we are automatically re-matching you or something.

boychucker.blogspot.com
twitter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:32 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

Oh super suck. SUCK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:50 pm 
A Bad Person

What a weird runway! Manila looked like a Sith Lard, but I love it. And Santino looked like a squire, about to go fight a crusade, which I also loved.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:09 pm 
Nailed to the V

I knew I wasn't going to like this episode's elimination no matter what, but dang. Latrila was 2/3 of my favorite queens. Now all my eggs are in Chad's basket.

I loved at the end of Untucked, Manila during the exit interview: "I guess Ru don't like us." and Latrice laughs.

Also, I feel like Alexis is coming to be some kind of adversary. I guess someone has to be.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:10 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I love Latrice so much. I will miss her laugh. I think Rujube will get eliminated next but we'll see.

boychucker.blogspot.com
twitter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 am 
Nailed to the V

I absolutely loved Kelly Osbourn in this episode. And poor thing at the end of Untucked! She was so into it. Everyone did great this episode, but I'm really happy about the final 4. I had a feeling that if anyone thinks they need to hit the shemergency button it's an automatic loss.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:21 am 

And I repeat: watching this show is awful. Kicking them off two by two is awful. I haven't watched next weeks previews, but I really hope they're gonna split them into singles now, because I think Juju and Raven are a greater total sum than Chad and Shannel, which means that Chad would go home with Shannel. OR MAYBE THEY'LL BRING BACK AN ELIMINATED QUEEN NEXT WEEK AND IT WOULD TOTES BE PANDORA AND THAT WOULD BE AWESOME OMGGGGGGGGG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 am 
A Bad Person

I knew Yarlexis was leaving when Yara hit the button. Also, the guests all seemed pretty heartbroken when the queens told them they were being judged by how well their guest performed! I guess they were feeling a little guilty? Like maybe they could have tried harder? And they have to go to singles next week. Otherwise the conclusion is going to be, "this team won, the other team lost, one of the two winners is the overall winner", which could COULD result in Shannel riding Chad all the way to the finale, and then obviously losing. Or both teams lipsync for their lives and then there's no point to winning the challenge.

Another thing that is totally unfair about the pairings is that Chad and Shannel have worked together for a long time, and some pairs had only worked together in their seasons, and some pairs never worked together at all. Team building is hard work, so Chad and Shannel had it a little easier from the start because they're so familiar to each other. NOT FAIR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:06 pm 
Loves Carrots (in the biblical sense)

I'm enjoying how the producers have made Chad more villanous this time around.

Sad to see Yarlexis go. I may be in the minority, but I really like both of those girls. I'm sort of baffled by the show's regular inclusion of comments deriding the Latina queens for speaking Spanish, or speaking English with an accent that they "can't understand". Really people??

At this point I'm hoping Raven wins. Poor Jujubee, though! I have the feeling she'll be eclipsed by her partner, again. "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:30 pm 

Someone please make a drawing of Shannel on Chad's shoulders and them chicken fighting Raven and JuJu.

Also, is Pia Zadora's daughter famous? Because I had to explain to Brian, vaguely, who Pia Zadora is and *I* barely know who she is and she hasn't been actively famous for ages, so I was confused by her daughter being included. Kelly and her mom have both been judges, and Vanessa Williams has been a judge (and daaaaaang her daughter looked like a hot, f'real lady version of Phi Phi).

I forking love Yara and Alexis. You cannot clock Yara's style, you may not like it but she covers every detail. And she is pretty funny in her own way. Alexis is a basket of forking sunshine and I love it when she says "Bam!"

God this show is so depressing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:40 pm 
A Bad Person

Also, I re-watched season 3, and I've had "Champion" stuck in my head for three forking days.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:46 pm 
Bought KAPOP LOAF

grrr, I keep watching this show and then just getting angry about who they kick off every week!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:15 pm 

So they've been having a slow season five queen reveal on various social medias of the new queens, with no names, but one of them is Detox (works with Willam a lot, did the Left Eye rap in Chow Down at Chik-Fil-A), which I TOTALLY KNEW AND TOLD BRIAN because she was mysteriously absent from performances with Willam and Vicky.

I also think that maybe/hopefully a guy whose makeup tutorials I watch on yotube is on it because he was also absent for a long while.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 29  Next