| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 141  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:37 pm 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 pm
Posts: 2213
Location: I can't believe it's not England!
strawberryrock wrote:
I told them I was fine with being their friend who wants to make out with them and everyone needs a few of these for self-esteem's sake. Oh well. Officially giving up on anything but being celibate forever.


I'd date you!!!

_________________
"Vegan to me means Oreos for breakfast." -Poopiebitch
"tl;dr: I quit working to drink beer paid for with gift cards" erikasoyf*cker


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:42 pm 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm
Posts: 2399
lillianp wrote:
strawberryrock wrote:
I told them I was fine with being their friend who wants to make out with them and everyone needs a few of these for self-esteem's sake. Oh well. Officially giving up on anything but being celibate forever.


I'd date you!!!


Text me dirty pictures and we'll talk.

_________________
"No one with hair so soft and glossy could ever be bad at anything." - Tofulish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:57 pm 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 pm
Posts: 2213
Location: I can't believe it's not England!
strawberryrock wrote:
lillianp wrote:
strawberryrock wrote:
I told them I was fine with being their friend who wants to make out with them and everyone needs a few of these for self-esteem's sake. Oh well. Officially giving up on anything but being celibate forever.


I'd date you!!!


Text me dirty pictures and we'll talk.


You'd have to get my very very drunk first, sorry. But for you? I migghhhtttt.

_________________
"Vegan to me means Oreos for breakfast." -Poopiebitch
"tl;dr: I quit working to drink beer paid for with gift cards" erikasoyf*cker


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 am 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm
Posts: 2399
lillianp wrote:
You'd have to get my very very drunk first, sorry. But for you? I migghhhtttt.


I'll text you some whiskey shots.

From the tumblr my roommate and I made about our lives to amuse ourselves: http://whatshouldwecallmaeve.tumblr.com ... r-about-no

_________________
"No one with hair so soft and glossy could ever be bad at anything." - Tofulish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:34 am 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 pm
Posts: 2213
Location: I can't believe it's not England!
That is perfect and all that is wonderful. Just reblogged. (Athiker10 is mine) Whiskey shots=good to get me drunk since I've already had two drinks earlier today and am now operating on not much sleep and am going to be up for at least another 6.5-7 hours. heh.

_________________
"Vegan to me means Oreos for breakfast." -Poopiebitch
"tl;dr: I quit working to drink beer paid for with gift cards" erikasoyf*cker


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:06 am 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm
Posts: 2399
lillianp wrote:
That is perfect and all that is wonderful. Just reblogged. (Athiker10 is mine) Whiskey shots=good to get me drunk since I've already had two drinks earlier today and am now operating on not much sleep and am going to be up for at least another 6.5-7 hours. heh.


That's our first reblog!

I've had a lot of whiskey shots tonight so if I hadn't gotten trouble for posting dirty pictures on the PPK before I would go for it. But you know, if you give me your number...then move to Portland...

_________________
"No one with hair so soft and glossy could ever be bad at anything." - Tofulish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:08 am 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 pm
Posts: 2213
Location: I can't believe it's not England!
strawberryrock wrote:
lillianp wrote:
That is perfect and all that is wonderful. Just reblogged. (Athiker10 is mine) Whiskey shots=good to get me drunk since I've already had two drinks earlier today and am now operating on not much sleep and am going to be up for at least another 6.5-7 hours. heh.


That's our first reblog!

I've had a lot of whiskey shots tonight so if I hadn't gotten trouble for posting dirty pictures on the PPK before I would go for it. But you know, if you give me your number...then move to Portland...


I'm just a drunk on exhaustion tease, sorry lady. But if I come to Portland, you shall be the first to know! :)

_________________
"Vegan to me means Oreos for breakfast." -Poopiebitch
"tl;dr: I quit working to drink beer paid for with gift cards" erikasoyf*cker


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:01 am 
Offline
Plays The Sims 2 religiously
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 pm
Posts: 7129
Location: Portland, OR
Hey, if anyone wants dirty texts they know who to ask! Jeez! What am I? Cut glass?

_________________
i would schmear marmite on a moist scrotum for Mars. - interrobang?!
"Not everything." ~ mumbles (1973-2013) - mumbles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:35 pm 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm
Posts: 2399
Mars wrote:
Hey, if anyone wants dirty texts they know who to ask! Jeez! What am I? Cut glass?


Did I ever properly explain that my phone seemed to think you sent me a sound file but I'm pretty sure that's was not the case? I think I was too drunkmotional to explain what went wrong.

_________________
"No one with hair so soft and glossy could ever be bad at anything." - Tofulish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:52 pm 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:04 am
Posts: 2384
Location: UK
strawberryrock wrote:
drunkmotional

This is my new favourite word.

_________________
Everyone turns into Boo Radley, if they live long enough ~ seitanicverses


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:04 pm 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm
Posts: 2399
jogirl wrote:
strawberryrock wrote:
drunkmotional

This is my new favourite word.


At least I stopped caring about my crush after running into my ex while out and having an awkward conversation and leaving the club crying and then sending her a bunch of stupid texts about my feelings. Drunkmotional is probably the only word that sums it up.

_________________
"No one with hair so soft and glossy could ever be bad at anything." - Tofulish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:50 pm 
Offline
Level 7 Vegan
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:54 pm
Posts: 1490
Location: Vancouver, BC
My little sister claims to have a crush on Barney the dinosaur. I don't know how I feel about this.

_________________
NO MORE DRUG WAR


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:52 pm 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:04 am
Posts: 2384
Location: UK
strawberryrock wrote:
jogirl wrote:
strawberryrock wrote:
drunkmotional

This is my new favourite word.


At least I stopped caring about my crush after running into my ex while out and having an awkward conversation and leaving the club crying and then sending her a bunch of stupid texts about my feelings. Drunkmotional is probably the only word that sums it up.

I didn't mean to offend you, I'm sorry. I just meant that I have been there and it is an excellent word to sum it all up.

_________________
Everyone turns into Boo Radley, if they live long enough ~ seitanicverses


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:47 pm 
Offline
The Real Hamburger Helper

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm
Posts: 2399
jogirl wrote:
I didn't mean to offend you, I'm sorry. I just meant that I have been there and it is an excellent word to sum it all up.


Oh you didn't offend me at all!

_________________
"No one with hair so soft and glossy could ever be bad at anything." - Tofulish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:56 pm 
Offline
Dr Bronners, MD
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:14 pm
Posts: 4613
Location: Bowels of California
So, I had my first date in a long time tonight. I am crushing pretty hard. He's adorable and an archaeologist and super nice. I truly forgot what this felt like because it's been so damn long. No awkward silences. Super great conversations. I likes.

_________________
Blog: Mo Betta Vegan
"I eat big bangs."-Vegimator


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:00 pm 
Online
Discovered unobtainium
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm
Posts: 11832
Location: Dinosaur Stampede
Wow. Way to go, Mo. I always applaud all of you brave people who get out there.

_________________
"This is the creepiest post ever if you don't know who Molly is." -Fee
"a vegan death match sounds like something where we all end up hugging." -LisaPunk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:17 am 
Offline
Lactose Intolerant...Literally
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:08 pm
Posts: 718
Location: Boston area
I'm kind of bummed. I was hoping I'd be able to meet new people through my job, but it doesn't seem like that's going to be possible. I just started at a grocery store. They have me stocking shelves on my own all day, so I don't really interact with anybody. The last time I worked at a grocery store I worked as a cashier and chatted with customers and coworkers all the time. So I was hoping it was going to be like that. Oh well. Maybe I'll have to reboot that online dating profile after all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 am 
Offline
Should Write a Goddam Book Already
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm
Posts: 1084
Location: Western Mass
I work at a grocery store, too, but in a different part. If it weren't for awesome coworkers I'd be a very dull girl.

Crush update: nothing has changed, still crushing on the same two people, will scream if anything awesome happens.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:21 am 
Offline
Lactose Intolerant...Literally
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:08 pm
Posts: 718
Location: Boston area
GymClassZero wrote:
I work at a grocery store, too, but in a different part. If it weren't for awesome coworkers I'd be a very dull girl.

Crush update: nothing has changed, still crushing on the same two people, will scream if anything awesome happens.


Lol, maybe we work at the same grocery store. How weird would that be? What section of the store do you work in, if you don't mind me asking?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:52 am 
Offline
Should Write a Goddam Book Already
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm
Posts: 1084
Location: Western Mass
Oh, I work in a deli, which I know sounds awful. It is. But I don't think we're in the same store, it's a pretty small one that I work in!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:02 am 
Offline
Lactose Intolerant...Literally
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:08 pm
Posts: 718
Location: Boston area
GymClassZero wrote:
Oh, I work in a deli, which I know sounds awful. It is.


Oh, that's rough!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 am 
Offline
Should Write a Goddam Book Already
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm
Posts: 1084
Location: Western Mass
This is why I need to get famous and independently wealthy already. Or at least a better job.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:02 pm 
Offline
Lactose Intolerant...Literally
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:08 pm
Posts: 718
Location: Boston area
Word. I'm about to head to work right now. I just put on my dorky red uniform. See ya around!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:05 pm 
Offline
Thinks chickens are assholes
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 pm
Posts: 5559
mixmaster_mo wrote:
So, I had my first date in a long time tonight. I am crushing pretty hard. He's adorable and an archaeologist and super nice. I truly forgot what this felt like because it's been so damn long. No awkward silences. Super great conversations. I likes.


Awe! Nice one Mo! An archaeologist, sounds interesting!

fezza wrote:
Finally, I have a crush again! God, I hope it's requited, an 8 hour first meet followed by suggestions of doing it again means it might be, right?


It's definitely requited, 3 weeks in and we're pretty dreamy about each other.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:42 pm 
Offline
Should Write a Goddam Book Already
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm
Posts: 1084
Location: Western Mass
JonnyWoop wrote:
Word. I'm about to head to work right now. I just put on my dorky red uniform. See ya around!


I'll be donning my blue shirt and apron tomorrow afternoon :)

In related news, my work crush is not working tomorrow. Nooooooooo


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 141  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adam Crisis, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Hollie, lepelaar, Melody, Mr. Shankly, ndpittman, Star, Tofulish and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL/ThatBigForum and fancied up by What Cheer