| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead (TV) NO COMIC SPOILERS!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:46 pm 
Asked Santa for a pony

IsaChandra wrote:
bekki wrote:
IsaChandra wrote:
Everyone can see it coming!

I can't!

I can't tell if people are kidding but I was making a joke about Carol killing the governor.

I know, but now I really want Carol to kill the governor.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:03 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

Why didn't Michonne say anything about Andrea or Merle? I can't see what holding out on the information is going to do for her? Her character could have been waaay more interesting but I'm starting to get annoyed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:05 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

Glenn is such a badass! I'm kind of in love with him now.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:10 pm 
No-pants hermit 4 lyfe

Nebraskalaska wrote:
You don't throw around names like 'Judith' without someone getting their head cut off after sex.

i really want to sig this, but it's too long. i'm going to try to remember to come back for it once the weather clears up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:13 pm 
Fair trade, organic mistletoe

Kiddo wrote:
Why didn't Michonne say anything about Andrea or Merle? I can't see what holding out on the information is going to do for her? Her character could have been waaay more interesting but I'm starting to get annoyed.

I don't think she knows that the prison folks are Andrea's folks, yet. I mean, she has no reason to think there is any relation, does she?

"But really, anyone willing to dangle their baby in front of a crocodile is A-OK in my book."~SSD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:31 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

j-dub wrote:
Kiddo wrote:

I don't think she knows that the prison folks are Andrea's folks, yet. I mean, she has no reason to think there is any relation, does she?

I would think she'd have to know. Surely over the months they spent together Andrea would have told her the names (or at least descriptions) of people in her group. She is really a little unnecessarily close-mouthed in general to me and I agree with Kiddo that it's starting to get annoying.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:32 pm 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

One would think Andrea would've talked about them - at least mentioned their names, but we definitely don't know that for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:42 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

Kiddo wrote:
Why didn't Michonne say anything about Andrea or Merle? I can't see what holding out on the information is going to do for her?

I had the same thought. I wasn't expecting her meeting with Rick's groups to be problematic. Her character doesn't seem to be very trusting, a good trait given her environment. Maybe she thought once she gave them all of the information they would kill her or abandon her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:15 pm 
Nailed to the V

beforewisdom wrote:
- Man, they killed that guy in the cabin in cold blood. I think they had to, but they don't even have doubt about doing that anymore. Man.

Yeah! And the new group member/old prisoner was like "wait we're just going to throw him out there and run out the back door?!" and everyone was like "UM YEAH"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:33 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

The cabin guy seemed out of his mind. I guess he survived by trapping and sneaking around the zombies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:38 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

molly wrote:
j-dub wrote:
Kiddo wrote:

I would think she'd have to know. Surely over the months they spent together Andrea would have told her the names (or at least descriptions) of people in her group. She is really a little unnecessarily close-mouthed in general to me and I agree with Kiddo that it's starting to get annoying.

And I thought she could hear Glenn telling Merle about Darryl, and that they were at the prison; she already knew that Andrea knew Merle. Rick et all need Michonne to lead them to Woodbury, so I don't know what is gained by not saying anything.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:49 pm 
No-pants hermit 4 lyfe

julialegume wrote:
beforewisdom wrote:
- Man, they killed that guy in the cabin in cold blood. I think they had to, but they don't even have doubt about doing that anymore. Man.

Yeah! And the new group member/old prisoner was like "wait we're just going to throw him out there and run out the back door?!" and everyone was like "UM YEAH"

well, i don't think they intended to kill him, but once michonne had run him through with her sword, using him as zombie bait probably didn't seem like a worse thing than letting him decompose inside the cabin.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:58 pm 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

Do you think that crazy guy is connected with woodbury? He's so close to them and somehow has survived this long. They must have known about him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:01 pm 
Wears Durian Helmet

ijustdiedinside wrote:
Do you think that crazy guy is connected with woodbury? He's so close to them and somehow has survived this long. They must have known about him.

Why did he say he was going to call the police? Was he an agoraphobe who didn't know about the zombie apocalypse?
Okay, I am super annoyed about too many things from this episode.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:25 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Kiddo wrote:
ijustdiedinside wrote:

Why did he say he was going to call the police? Was he an agoraphobe who didn't know about the zombie apocalypse?
Okay, I am super annoyed about too many things from this episode.

My guess (not really) was that he was some sort of Rip Van Winkle type, and he managed to snooze through the z. a. That's why Michonne had to kill him, there was no plausible way to describe him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:06 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Michonne hasn't told them more because she doesn't know how much she can trust them. I like how they made a point of showing her paying close attention to them. Watching the scene with Carol and the baby, listening carefully to Rick and Daryl's conversation, seeing how they handle themselves and work together when they're fighting walkers. She's figuring out what sort of people they are, taking their measure. She'll probably drop a little more info on them before the assault on Woodbury.

The backwoods hermit guy was definitely unhinged. Probably his mental state had been deteriorating over time. Maybe his dog dying is what sent him over the edge. It seemed to be quite recent.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:42 am 
Venomous Head of Veganism

I think the backwoods guy was about to open the door, so either everyone dies, or he dies, and that's why she killed him. I don't think it was the biggest deal, relatively speaking.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:58 am 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

I want Daryl to off Merle. Too obvious?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:07 am 

IsaChandra wrote:
I think the backwoods guy was about to open the door, so either everyone dies, or he dies, and that's why she killed him. I don't think it was the biggest deal, relatively speaking.

i agree they kinda had to kill him at that point. But, who is he? I feel like the woodbury people must have known about him, unless they just never went into that area because they knew it was overrun with walkers, but then how did that guy survive the last 9 months or whatever it's been? it could be that he was crazy from starvation/dehydration, but you'd die pretty quickly from that.

i'm guessing maybe that was something in the comics that was explained more, but won't be here. that's ok. as long as glen and maggie don't die! :(

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:23 am 
Bathes in Braggs

I can see Woodbury knowing about him and leaving him alone....he was just an old crazy man. He could have survived by trapping ( the dead fox in his cabin ) and sneaking around the zombies.

The writers showed Glen has being very tough in the last episode. I wonder if he is going to be the one to kill Merle, especially after what the Governor did to Maggie.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:32 am 
Not NOT A Furry

I'm hoping it's Daryl who whacks Merle. I was thinking that when Daryl finds out what Merle did to Glenn, he'll flip his shiitake. Glenn is more of a brother to him than Merle has ever been.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:36 am 
Bathes in Braggs

I hope Merle and the Governor don't die, they are great villains to hate and a TV show can only have special effects ( zombies, cylons, etc ... ) as antagonists for so long.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:41 am 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

I am covering my eyes, but I played The Walking Dead game this weekend, and was majorly depressed for most of it, and then I decided to immediately follow that with season two on Netflix and got to episode seven and I can officially say that tv has crushed my soul.

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:43 am 

oh man, the game was SO GOOD, but SO SAD. I got really sucked in watching Jason play the first 1 and then made him play with me for the rest of them. jeeze, games!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:37 pm 
Venomous Head of Veganism

Nah, they're toast! I'm sure there will be other worthy villains.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 34  Next