| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168 ... 1874  Next
 Post subject: Re: Space to post things that do not go with any other topic
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:58 pm 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

shiitake. My boss just friended me on FB. She is totally my friend and all, but I am too lazy to go back and maybe delete some of the crepe that I don't want her to read. Wait, where is that FWP thread when you need it? Is there a way to block FB updates unobviously?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:08 pm 
WRETCHED

vijita wrote:
shiitake. My boss just friended me on FB. She is totally my friend and all, but I am too lazy to go back and maybe delete some of the crepe that I don't want her to read. Wait, where is that FWP thread when you need it? Is there a way to block FB updates unobviously?

Create a special group and add her into it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:07 pm 
Lubes With Earth Balance

Anek wrote:
Yesterday I bought 2 pairs of jeans! 2! I am amazed at myself. But I'm wearing one pair today and let me say this, I look totally hot. Yes, shameful self-compliments.

NIce! I just bought new jeans too. I've been working hard to lose some weight, and I went down two sizes... Maybe even three because these new jeans already seem pretty loose. Huzzah!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:10 pm 
Discovered unobtainium

Dear Chanel: when you screw up and send my mom the wrong Christmas stuff, please at least send stuff I like! (btw, why can't they get anything right anymore?! After 10 yrs of perfect orders, this is three for three.)

I guess I know what I'm getting for Christmas now! After I sort this mess out over the phone so she doesnt have to do it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:43 pm 
Naked Under Apron

I'm reading The Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting and Owning a Dog, because I've been thinking for a while about getting a dog, but I don't really know much about how to take care of them, since I never had one as a kid. (Actually, the only pets I had as a kid were hermit crabs, which I named after the characters in the Baby-Sitters Club books.) I'm also looking at all the junk on my living room floor that a dog would try to eat. Clearly, I need to learn to be a bit neater before I get a dog.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 pm 
Had sex with a vampire that sparkles.

Pfft don't get neater for a dog, you'll just be disappointed. Just lower your standards and attachments to objects.

It's really weird but over time I've just learned what Chester will or will not eat and there's no rhyme or reason to it. My mom will ask when I put something on his level "won't he eat that!?!" ...well no, he won't eat a cardboard box, but he will eat your shoes. He won't eat an umbrella, but the remote is fair game. He won't touch your phone, but good luck with that kleenex box. He'll rip the stuffing out of every comforter he can find, but your bed, couch, and chairs are okay. And then when I accurately predict what he will or will not eat I start to wonder how I even know. Our brains are melding into one.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:55 pm 
Naked Under Apron

It's more the dangerous stuff that I'd be worried about. Like, I opened a new DVD yesterday, and the plastic film from around it is still on the floor. (Actually, typing that out made me embarrassed enough about it that I just got up and picked it up and threw it away.)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:58 pm 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

Larisa wrote:
(Actually, the only pets I had as a kid were hermit crabs, which I named after the characters in the Baby-Sitters Club books.)

This is the best! Haha. It made me smile.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:51 pm 
Dead by dawn

Oh for goodness sake, people, check things out on snopes before you post some piffle on facebook about the magical powers of cut onions! They do not prevent the flu or cure pneumonia, not matter what someone's hairdresser told someone, blah blah blah.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:03 pm 
Semen Strong

monkeytoes wrote:
Oh for goodness sake, people, check things out on snopes before you post some piffle on facebook about the magical powers of cut onions! They do not prevent the flu or cure pneumonia, not matter what someone's hairdresser told someone, blah blah blah.

Oh I need to get cut onions!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 pm 
No-pants hermit 4 lyfe

Tofulish wrote:
monkeytoes wrote:

Oh I need to get cut onions!

they walk your dog and they double on sax.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 pm 
Semen Strong

Larisa wrote:
It's more the dangerous stuff that I'd be worried about. Like, I opened a new DVD yesterday, and the plastic film from around it is still on the floor. (Actually, typing that out made me embarrassed enough about it that I just got up and picked it up and threw it away.)

It depends on what kind of dog you get. Cuddles was older when I got him and he never chewed stuff that isn't food, so your plastic DVD wrap would be completely safe. Honestly, I got a million times less neat when I had him, because now I have nonstop snuggles on demand and they are better than vacuuming. I am with Fee, drop your standards! And the good thing is that you get used to the lowered standards so fast! Our house smells like dogstank, but I never notice even though my nose is sensitive enough that I gag at the smell of cheese.

Go adopt a well-trained notapuppy dog. Like a 3 year old. Then get your snuggle on! Your rescue will thank you forever.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:58 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

I'm disappointed the PPK is slow tonight because some people have lives and are out doing fun stuff. For shame....

I should probably go to bed soon. But I don't wanna.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:08 am 
Semen Strong

Good night internez <3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:27 am 
Heeeerrrrree's JACKY!

I should be reading a book...
But everybody around me is super angsty. Or all 8th grade emo.

"Tots: the universal food band-aid... better than a mother's kiss. Healin' wounds since 1954." Meggs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:33 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

got an okc message "can you show me a picture of your lip piercing so I can see how disfigured your lip is?" so I sent this.

(done with okc)

(that is ink staining my nails, it takes weeks to go away, promise my hands aren't that filthy)

I have a blog: http://upthefolks.tumblr.com/
art: http://upthefolksstudio.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:56 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

JonnyWoop wrote:
I'm disappointed the PPK is slow tonight because some people have lives and are out doing fun stuff. For shame....

I should probably go to bed soon. But I don't wanna.

Right? I keep refreshing and screaming, "I NEED THIS" at the computer and yet nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:02 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Fuc fork fuch guys. Omg. I have my number on a napkin to a lea singer f bang and I drew a fox and... (Reads this... Why an I not in drunk thread)

Moral: lead singer. Guitar. Sexy sexy. Said he wanted my number . But I think he was just goig with the flow. fork it thoug, me = profit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:17 am 
Impressive boner

Ever had a dream where your mother or partner or someone important to you went missing or died and you woke up feeling off for the whole day? I had a dream that I was properly in love with my crush (Not Mr8, who I am in love with x 100) but he didn't love me back and now I see him on FB flirting with someone else I get all rage-y. I'm probably going to be in a bad mood today.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:01 am 
Thinks chickens are assholes

vijita wrote:

Just tell her that you don't friend people you work with, tell her it's always been your rule, no matter where you work. I think it's inappropriate of work colleges to friend request each other without discussing it face to face first. Keep your work and facebook separate people, it never ends well!

My man is telling his eldest son (13) about us today, the kid knows there's something going on and not knowing what it is seems to be unsettling him. I'm nervous, I'm his first girlfriend since his split with the kid's mother last year. His mum got so excited that he had met someone he really likes (he told her he thinks we'll be long term), that he thought she was going to squeeee down the phone at him. No pressure here then, heh.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:14 am 
WRETCHED

booberthefraggle wrote:
got an okc message "can you show me a picture of your lip piercing so I can see how disfigured your lip is?" so I sent this.

(done with okc)

(that is ink staining my nails, it takes weeks to go away, promise my hands aren't that filthy)

you are HAWT.

(Well you are but that is my best online dating impression. You are such a cutie boober and we share love of fraggles. I'd totally date you if I was into girls and single)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:14 am 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

Super excited for the frozen vegan tamales I bought yesterday. I have never eaten a tamale or even been in the same room as one, so pretttty stoked right now!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:03 am 
WRETCHED

Moon wrote:
Super excited for the frozen vegan tamales I bought yesterday. I have never eaten a tamale or even been in the same room as one, so pretttty stoked right now!

Yay, I love me some tamales. They can be a bit time consuming to make but if you get a group of friends together, the time goes fast.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:14 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

linanil wrote:
booberthefraggle wrote:

(done with okc)

you are HAWT.

(Well you are but that is my best online dating impression. You are such a cutie boober and we share love of fraggles. I'd totally date you if I was into girls and single)

I definitely have a crush on Boober. Hopefully that isn't creepy!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:23 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

forking jet lag. I got home yesterday around 10am. I went to bed around 11 (no later) and got up around 5pm, then went back to bed from about 8pm - 12am, then went back to bed again from about 2am - 11.30am, and I'm still tired. I could easily sleep right now. I need to do stuff but I really don't feel like it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168 ... 1874  Next