| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: human sexual response
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:54 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

WELL

Spoiler: show
LØRD HOLEDEMORT SAYS "IMPERIO"

AND MAKES YOUR VAGINA

Spoiler: show
KILL DUMBLEDORE!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:14 am 
Impressive boner

Steph wrote:
For anyone who's had a lack of libido, how did you determine whether it was a mental or physical problem? And what did you do about it?

I've had this for months and have yet to find a solution. I've stopped hormonal birth control, sleep and exercise plenty but it doesn't seem to have any positive effect. Maybe I should go on a fried foods, beer and smoking bender and see if it changes anything.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

8ball wrote:
Steph wrote:
For anyone who's had a lack of libido, how did you determine whether it was a mental or physical problem? And what did you do about it?

I've had this for months and have yet to find a solution. I've stopped hormonal birth control, sleep and exercise plenty but it doesn't seem to have any positive effect. Maybe I should go on a fried foods, beer and smoking bender and see if it changes anything.

I've had a pretty low libido lately and I'm almost positive it's from the anti-depressants I'm taking. I want to talk to my psychiatrist and see if I can lower the dosage.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:05 am 
Bathes in Braggs

I've had to go days without any action! I'm SO going to jump my guy when he gets into town. Not sure logistically how that will work since we're staying at my parent's house, but we'll figure something out. They do have a soundproof room (it used to be used to record music by the previous owners).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:00 am 
Nailed to the V

JonnyWoop wrote:
8ball wrote:
Steph wrote:

I've had a pretty low libido lately and I'm almost positive it's from the anti-depressants I'm taking. I want to talk to my psychiatrist and see if I can lower the dosage.

I think it's normal to have periods where you're not as interested in sex as usual, but it's not fun! I think 8-ball is doing the right thing, try to eliminate the things that could disturb your libido. Medicines (talk to your doctor!), stress, relationship troubles, etc.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:35 am 
Smuggling Raisins

8ball wrote:
Steph wrote:

I can vouch that the beer bender doesn't work :)

amonikl wrote:
I think it's normal to have periods where you're not as interested in sex as usual, but it's not fun! I think 8-ball is doing the right thing, try to eliminate the things that could disturb your libido. Medicines (talk to your doctor!), stress, relationship troubles, etc.

Good ideas, thanks. It's been 3 years of it (or as long as I can remember anyway) so quite a long period of time. My guess is esteem/body issues since being on and off the pill makes no difference.

"I can't help but feel bad for the Tofurky for having a beer can shoved up it's soy hole." --nickvicious

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:50 am 
Semen Strong

We were talking about how sex begets more sex. Sometimes you just gotta start something :)

But on a cold winter night, when the wind whispers through the trees and a bright, white moon hangs heavy in the air, you might hear a sad cry like someone thinking he knows what's best for you, and that'll be the white man a-passin' you by. just mumbles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:51 am 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

amonik wrote:
JonnyWoop wrote:
8ball wrote:

This is all good advice. My low libido goes beyond "not as interested in sex as usual" though. I'm not even sure I could function sexually were I faced with a beautiful woman ready to jump my bones. I'm on a REALLY high dose of Prozac and I'm pretty sure it's responsible.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 am 
Nailed to the V

JonnyWoop wrote:

This is all good advice. My low libido goes beyond "not as interested in sex as usual" though. I'm not even sure I could function sexually were I faced with a beautiful woman ready to jump my bones. I'm on a REALLY high dose of Prozac and I'm pretty sure it's responsible.

I didn't mean to imply it wasn't a real problem, I'm sorry if it came across that way! I've had the same side effect from antidepressants. One week the boyfriend and I couldn't keep our hands off each other, the next I had no interest at all. It was like that for two-three months, and then my head wanted to get it on but my body wouldn't cooperate! I'm on another drug now, which doesn't seem to have that effect at all.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:16 am 
Kale Wreath

paprikapapaya wrote:
Yes, boobs are awesome. I've never snuggled anyone else's naked boobs, but I have to say, mine are ridiculously soft and I enjoy grabbing them.

Late to the party but yeah I do this too. It took 26 years to discover them though. I'm not very attentive to my own body.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:56 am 
Impressive boner

There have been libido rumblings this weekend! Mr8 and I shared a kiss on Sunday morning that made us both feel dizzy and he had to wait in the kitchen until his boner went away before he could go back to playing with Baby Godzilla and his lego.
There'll be some forking soon!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:05 pm 

The more sex I have, the worse it gets when I don't have it. FRACK. (It's been a week and two days, and I don't know when I'll have it next).

Also, annoyed because one guy I'm having relations with is really great at responding to texts or whatever and being really nasty, nasty photos, nasty talk, etc... but I always seem to have to initiate, and have officially now reached the point where I feel like I've tried to initiate sex with him enough times and failed that I'm just going to have to wait until he either initiates or just never does at all. Annoying because with most people if this happened I'd suck it up and 'get the hint', but damn some of the shiitake he's texted me (after I start the texts with something often mostly innocuous)...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:28 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

Mars wrote:
The more sex I have, the worse it gets when I don't have it. FRACK.

I'm the same way. I just had to go a week, and it was awful.

My problem is that while I have sex regularly and it is really really good, my sex drive is super high so it isn't quite often enough. Since I got off birth control 2 years ago (I use condoms religiously), my sex drive has gone up and keeps getting higher. I have yet to meet a guy who wants it as frequently as I do. I mean, once a day is good but some days twice would be awesome. I'm okay with skipping a day occasionally, but is 3 times a day occasionally unreasonable?

I take care of myself when needed, but it's not the same as having sex.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:32 pm 

Pi. wrote:
I have yet to meet a guy who wants it as frequently as I do. I mean, once a day is good but some days twice would be awesome. I'm okay with skipping a day occasionally, but is 3 times a day occasionally unreasonable?

All this + a million yummy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:21 am 
The Real Hamburger Helper

Location: In some dumb hotel in an equally dumb town...or in San Diego
I must be slowing down a bit, I dont seem to recharge my boner batteries as fast as I used to. To keep up with the lady Ive placed a moratorium on beating off (im sure the 2-3 times a day stroganoff hasnt been helping), maybe I need to start doing man keagles

Also I almost broke my dick during sex the other night

And I tried my first cockring

Any day now Im sure Ill be taking a strap on in the culo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:17 pm 
Level 7 Vegan

Pi. wrote:
I have yet to meet a guy who wants it as frequently as I do. I mean, once a day is good but some days twice would be awesome. I'm okay with skipping a day occasionally, but is 3 times a day occasionally unreasonable?

YUP, I know just what you mean! I always resent the trope that guys want sex more than girls because this has never been my experience.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:46 am 

Want. To. Bone.

Why. Are. Genitals. So. Attractive.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:22 pm 
Inflexitarian

I actually have a very very hard time finishing during sex. Or coming at all from someone elses touch. If I do myself, it's like five minutes tops, but someone else and I can generally go indefinitely. It feels amazing, I just don't finish. Not sure if it is psychological or physical or what.

Anyway: That's just context. New girlfriend totally gave me an orgasm, and it was amazing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:25 pm 

+1 yummmmmmmmmy!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:27 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

yay! that's awesome!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:01 am 

Okay, I definitely just initiated my first SUPER random hookup. Like... stranger from a hookup website type hookup. Yikes. He lives super close and... well I'm going to try it. Like... go to his house. As the first meeting of him. UM.

This is a big step for me. My roomie actually seemed to be worried about me. I don't know, I think in the gay community it's pretty forking' common. For her as a lady I can see this being odd. Anyways. I'll have to report back later.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:08 am 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

I'm assuming your roomie has the address of where you'll be and knows when you're supposed to be back by and you'll be checking in and stuff?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:14 am 

No to most of those, but I'll check in with her. I can give her the address, I haven't left yet. Did'nt think of that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:20 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

yeah! seems okay? as long as you're safe about it. make sure someone knows exactly where you are, as my mom says "so I know where to send the cops to look for your body" (my mom is a really posi person, obvs)

I have a blog: http://upthefolks.tumblr.com/
art: http://upthefolksstudio.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:40 am 
The Real Hamburger Helper

Location: In some dumb hotel in an equally dumb town...or in San Diego
Mars is hitting up Grindr!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 35  Next