| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3584 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 144  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Crush Thread
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:08 am 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

Work crush wants to spend a day at the mall with me! Can we just both declare our mutual affection for each other and get this over with, dammit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:18 am 
Plays The Sims 2 religiously

Fork fork fork! My date-ish thing went well but it was also SUPER awkward! It was cute awkward but still. I had promised myself I would be forward, I would either say or do something like touch his leg while talking or maybe even tell him I had a crush on him. But I couldn't. It's so forkin obvious that the both of us are crushing on each other but in the most annoying awkward not talking about it way. This is Astrology crush, aka, the one whom I've known vaguely for years and we've recently reconnected. Damnit I hate how awkward I feel around him! I'm really not usually this way. I get super scatterbrained.

Also I kind of blame Ginny. She cockblocked us totally. She kept forcing her way in between the two of us to lay down and demand pets from him. It was adorable really but it made the putting my hand on his leg plan really hard.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:03 am 

Going to the mall in a couple hours with work crush! My hair looks just short of insane so I'm gonna need a shower asap.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:03 pm 

Made work crush some cookies! He doesn't have them yet but he was saying he is now obligated to give me a gift because I made him cookies. I was all aw shucks about it but I'm secretly excited.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:20 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Mars wrote:
Fork fork fork! My date-ish thing went well but it was also SUPER awkward! It was cute awkward but still. I had promised myself I would be forward, I would either say or do something like touch his leg while talking or maybe even tell him I had a crush on him. But I couldn't. It's so forkin obvious that the both of us are crushing on each other but in the most annoying awkward not talking about it way. This is Astrology crush, aka, the one whom I've known vaguely for years and we've recently reconnected. Damnit I hate how awkward I feel around him! I'm really not usually this way. I get super scatterbrained.

Also I kind of blame Ginny. She cockblocked us totally. She kept forcing her way in between the two of us to lay down and demand pets from him. It was adorable really but it made the putting my hand on his leg plan really hard.

Unf I know what you mean. Pretty much every time I'm getting ready for a date (or date-ish thing) I promise myself to do something cute (kiss his cheek, grab his hand, whatever) and I do it exactly never. Shy kilgore is shy :(

Additionally: since my previously-mutual crush has broken things off, I've reverted to having a crush on every Whole Foods cashier.

I guess I have a Twitter now

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:40 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

This sexy English guy that coaches soccer at the college in my town used to come in to the restaurant where I work all the time and every lady who works there knows him as 'The Hot Brit'. I always thought he was mega adorable, but never thought about him at all past that, not figuring we had much in common. But then he came up to me one day and just talked to me for over an hour and we talked about books (he READS!, I've never dated anyone who READS before!) and various other things, basically we just really hit it off. We hung out a few times as friends (I was still dating my ex then, and was just happy to have someone to talk to about nerdy things). Then the breakup happened and we started hanging out in the evenings instead of daytimes.

And then I told him we should go on a date once things die down with my current situation (still living with my ex until February, when I can move out) and he said yes and then we talked about how we liked each other but never said anything because neither of us thought the other liked us. And then we kissed that night. And then!! We got drunk a week later and had sex (!), but since then neither of us has mentioned it and things have been dialed back considerably. I feel like I totally messed things up by doing that, and now I have no idea where I stand. But he still wants to hang out, so I guess things might be ok. I know he doesn't want to date anyone really right now, and I definitely need time to take things slow.

Except I've never been a slow mover in my life, so this is going to be new and terrifying and full of 'what does this meaaaannnn?' moments. Luckily (?) we are both super busy (I have three jobs, plus hobbies and friends; he travels a lot for his job, plus he coaches kids during a lot of his free time), so the fact that we can really only see each other once a week or so is going to force us to take things slow. So right now, he is still in the 'crush' category, because I have no forking clue what is going on. Way to be 30, single, and navigating the waters of dating (like, legit dating, not just rushing into a relationship like I've always done) for the very first time.

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:03 pm 
Tofu Pup

Guy that pierced my ears is so crush worthy. Good enough reason to go back for more?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:13 pm 

Work crush gave me a ride home tonight- it was wicked slippery/snowy outside- and I gave him his cookies. He was flirty all night at work, and talkative, and even texted me back saying he was keeping the bow from the package of cookies. This guyyyy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:20 am 

Dude, keeping the bow; yeah, he's super into you! Awesome!

As for my crush-tacular life...

I feel like I need better official nicknames for them, my other ones I said once are confusing me... Okay, so at work today one of my main crushes (probably the most main-iest) came in and we hugged TWICE and made total flirty eyes. (He's the one I made wreaths with recently) I shall call him Magic Crush (he's into magic-y stuff, the woo-kind, not the showman kind)

Spoiler 'cause sex and it's not in the sex threadddd
Spoiler: show
Then I get texted by this guy I've hung out with a couple times through online dating, right when I was about to leave work. His name I'll keep as Accupuncture Crush (he goes to school for it right now) We text a lot really, but sometimes I feel like I initiate too many texts in my life and I try to not initiate now and then, so getting that out of blue in itself was nice. Well, he's really into being super plan-y and it's hard to make spur-of-the-moment plans with him but I felt like, what the heck... and I texted him that if he was interested in cuddling and watching a movie with someone, I knew a really snuggly tranny boy who had no plans... well anyways some cute back-and-forth and then we're deciding who's house to go to! AND THEN! He texts how he's really horny so he's going to have to stroganoff first unless I want to get off with him, which then he'd wait! UM! I frakkin love it when people are so forward, it's super hard for me to be that way but I'm trying because it really suits the way I want to live. SO I think you can guess what my response was! Well, sex happened, it was much fun (though he wasn't quite as expressive during it as I'm used to with people so I'm hoping it's just his way and not indicative of how it was for him), and then we snuggled and watched Snoopy and 'Extreme Couponing' or something like that, it was hilarious. (Also in his texts after the forward one, before I came over, he said he was only into getting off with guys he enjoys as people and not random hookups!)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:21 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

cheekychula wrote:
Guy that pierced my ears is so crush worthy. Good enough reason to go back for more?

yesss
having piercer/tattoer crushes are super dangerous in the best way.

I have a blog: http://upthefolks.tumblr.com/
art: http://upthefolksstudio.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:14 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

My crush is out of town and I really need to refrain from sending him 1000000 texts and looking like a complete creep. Today is the day that I will not send any texts!

55k usd is like 4 cad or whatever equivalent in beavers you use on the island - joshua

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm 

allularpunk wrote:
I really need to refrain from sending him 1000000 texts and looking like a complete creep.

This is my mantra.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:36 pm 

WORK CRUSH HAS PURCHASED ME SLIPPERS

That's it, there's no possible way I can crush on him any harder.

+1 on not sending 1000000 texts. I have to limit myself as well.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:40 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

So far, so good. No texts sent. Although, a tad disappointed that no texts have been sent to me.

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:40 pm 

GymClassZero wrote:

Dude just get married and have babies already jeez!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:45 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

Mars wrote:
allularpunk wrote:
I really need to refrain from sending him 1000000 texts and looking like a complete creep.

This is my mantra.

Me tooo.

I have very strict rules for myself these days.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:53 pm 

Mars wrote:
GymClassZero wrote:

Dude just get married and have babies already jeez!

I would love to be proposed to with slippers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:59 pm 

Also to conceive and deliver a baby in AMIRITE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:10 pm 

Mars wrote:

OMG andalso to have a baby sized slipper to carry the baby around in

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

strawberryrock wrote:
Mars wrote:
allularpunk wrote:

This is my mantra.

Me tooo.

I have very strict rules for myself these days.

no way, i'm letting my freak flag fly and being super crazy! what could go wrong!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:33 pm 

We should all just be one big polyamorous-group-texting-relationship

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:46 pm 
Dr Bronners, MD

GymClassZero wrote:
Mars wrote:

OMG andalso to have a baby sized slipper to carry the baby around in

Yesssss.

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:29 am 

ARGH Magic crush and I are texting but the texts are so vague and it's so late argh. But I called him a pumpkin and he mentioned something about a stagecoach so basically, awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:49 am 

fucfkfucfkfufkfukcflfk

He just texted me about a magic carpet and I texted him back about teleporting on the enterprise.

Um This is a guy I wasn't sure was crushing on me or we were just friends.

Dudes he totally brought up the magic carpet thing.

Dudes.

dudes.

dudes.

dudes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:42 am 
Dr Bronners, MD

It's love!

Awesome. Vegan. Rad.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3584 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 144  Next