| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1604 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 65  Next
 Post subject: Re: The welcome thread for new members!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:22 pm 
Tofu Pup

Hey everyone! My name is Sheila. I used to stalk these boards a few years ago, and missed it so I'm back on here:) looking forward to making some new friends:)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:26 am 
Tofu Pup

Hi. I'm Nicole and I'm from North Jersey. I've been vegan for a year and 9 months. I've been stalking these boards for almost as long and just realized I didn't have an account.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:53 am 
Tofu Pup

Hi, am brand new, stumbled upon this place while Googling vegan beet burger recipes
Looks cool, am a SoCal girl currently on a semi low-carb vegan diet
*waves from Los Angeles*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:31 pm 
Tofu Pup

Howdy! My name is Kristin. I'm a brand new vegan and I've been lurking on this board for a month or so. It looks like so much fun that I wanted to jump in!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:06 pm 
Tofu Pup

Hi All. I'm Alex. I think it's been about 7 years since I last darkened the doorstep of the PPK. I just dropped by to say hi. I was curious to see if the old boards were archived somewhere but I didn't see anything. Probably a good thing. I'm not sure who is still around but I'd like to give a shout-out to Isa (of course), josh(herbivore), pamela, blindturtle, debya, jordanpattern, bananahammock, and MrsBadMouth. Hope all is well.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:17 pm 
Tofu Pup

Let's see, I'm a mom to 4 kiddos. Oddly I don't have a favorite color. I was thinking the other day that that is a little strange but really it's just because it changes depending on my mood.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:21 pm 
Tofu Pup

Hi everyone, I've been vegan for a couple of years and somehow just discovered this forum (guess I'm not very observant). Looks awesome! I live in central Illinois, which is kind of a desert for vegans, so it's nice to have a place to chat.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:22 pm 
Vegan Since Before There Were Vegetables

yogabum wrote:
Hi All. I'm Alex. I think it's been about 7 years since I last darkened the doorstep of the PPK. I just dropped by to say hi. I was curious to see if the old boards were archived somewhere but I didn't see anything. Probably a good thing. I'm not sure who is still around but I'd like to give a shout-out to Isa (of course), josh(herbivore), pamela, blindturtle, debya, jordanpattern, bananahammock, and MrsBadMouth. Hope all is well.

ahem!

what was your user name before?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:26 pm 
Tofu Pup

ijustdiedinside wrote:
yogabum wrote:

ahem!

what was your user name before?

It was generalnewcomb. It's all a bit fuzzy now but I seem to remember an "ijustdiedinside" as well. I was never the most prolific contributor to the community but I enjoyed my time here. Small bit of trivia for you, I was one of the charter members of the PPK last.fm group under the handle newcomb:

http://www.last.fm/group/PPK/members?memberspage=7

I remember mrsbadmouth got mad because Radiohead was high up on the group charts. Sigh. That's that story.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:24 am 
Tofu Pup

I'm not new. I decided to build a new profile as I had a couple of odd PMs (not offensive but suspect enough for me to do this!) from someone in my area who seems to know me, but who hasn't revealed who they are. I used to be my avatar.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:58 am 
Tofu Pup

I'm new here, vegan for a couple of weeks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:38 pm 
Has Isa on speed dial

I've been lurking on this forum for too long! Since it's a new year, I decided to take the plunge and join! I don't have very many vegan friends so I'd like to meet some online.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:01 am 
Hearts James Cromwell

Hi... new here, but I've been lurking for ages.. LOL. My name is Roz, and I live in Nova Scotia, have a vegan husband, and omni son. Glad to be a part of the community!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:43 am 
Tofu Pup

hello. i live in st. louis. i am not a vegan. i have been meat free for 8 years and i've found myself phasing out dairy, etc. i got here looking for vegan recipes. i guess we'll see where it goes from here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:09 pm 
Nailed to the V

Hi Lamar! I've only been a member here for a few weeks but it already feels like home. Just wanted to say hi, since I live just 12 miles outside of St. Louis, on the Illinois side. Good to know I'm not alone out here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:09 pm 
Tofu Pup

Hey. My name's Amanda. I live in rural-ish Oregon. I've been transitioning to vegan ism for a year or so now. Strict for the last sixth months. My favorite color is dusky blue, and I love to cook.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:35 pm 
Tofu Pup

Hello everyone! My name is Grace and I've been lurking around here forever, but now I wanna play too! Currently in North Dakota and a newish vegan and excited to officially meet everyone. Now for the important stuff: my favorite color is all kinds of blue and pink and tator tots are a matter of occupational religion. I don't know precisely what this means, but try to take tots away from any of my coworkers and you might not have a limb left to try again. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:05 am 
So Totally Yiffy

Hello everyone! My name is Maaike and I'm from the Netherlands. I always feel like my English isn't good enough to post anything, so I was lurking around here for ages, but now I decided to just get over it and post anyway. I've been vegan for almost 12 years already, and I love to cook. Oh and I wondered if it is possible to change my name, I'm not to fond of the 666 any more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:14 am 
Heart of Vegan Marshmallow

she hulk wrote:
I'm not new. I decided to build a new profile as I had a couple of odd PMs (not offensive but suspect enough for me to do this!) from someone in my area who seems to know me, but who hasn't revealed who they are. I used to be my avatar.

Have you reported this to a mod? You shouldn't have to create a new id just to feel comfortable on the forum. :(

Marla666 wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Maaike and I'm from the Netherlands. I always feel like my English isn't good enough to post anything, so I was lurking around here for ages, but now I decided to just get over it and post anyway. I've been vegan for almost 12 years already, and I love to cook. Oh and I wondered if it is possible to change my name, I'm not to fond of the 666 any more.

Hi Maaike! There's a pretty active contingent of PPKers in NL/BE! Nice to meet you! Keep an eye on the Square for meetups! (BTW, your English seems great, so don't be shy!)

I'd rather have a cupcake and a matte stomach. - Desdemona

Post subject: Introduction
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:17 pm 
Tofu Pup

Hello world.
I like kale.
And tater tots.
not together.
<eom>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:29 pm 
Writes Vegan Haiku

After browsing every so often I have decided to join so I can participate and not just look.

My name is Natalie and I live in Montreal. I have been vegan for close to 7 years now.

I love all things knitting and spend lots of time cudlling with my cats. be prepared to see lots of pics of them!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/KnitsByNatDesigns

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:48 pm 
Lactose Intolerant...Literally

Hi! My name is Anna. I go to school at Towson University. I have been vegetarian for years, and recently decided about a month ago to go full vegan. I love cooking, and it is really through the power of awesome vegan chefs that i was able to make the full conversion. My goal in life is to teach people that vegan food totally rocks through the power of feeding them tasty treats.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:28 pm 
Tofu Pup

Hi hi! I'm a newbie. I've seen the forum before when searching for things or whatever led me to a thread. Anyways, glad to be here & getting involved!

I'm a boudoir photographer, links in my profile. Live in Oklahoma but wanna move badly! I'm married... Hrmm what else. I love food... why else would I be here? :)

Oh & back to the original post - I am very firmly 100% PRO Tater tot. Unless that means something dirty & I'm unaware, haha! Then I would have to figure the meaning before I give an answer. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:45 pm 
Wears Pleather Undies

Heya, My name is Natalie and i am a mom of three and a wife too. I am from SoCal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:32 pm 
So Totally Yiffy

New to posting here! Vegan for a few years, mom to one little vegan boy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1604 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 65  Next