| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: weird dreams
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:51 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Choirqueer, you want to be chauffeured around in nice clothes, like the president or first lady. I bet they don't drive themselves and their clothes are usually clean. The blindness without knowing the outcome means you are anxious about an upcoming event. Either you will crash or not, either a bad outcome or a good outcome. Therefore, you are anxious about the election.

All I remember from my dream last night is that the word "piano" means "food and water." Like, can you check if the cats have piano?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:41 pm 
Sick of Cupcakes

In latest of epic gems from the depths of my insanity, I dreamt that my sister promised to make me a blanket, but instead she made me a toilet bowl cover. It was the most beautiful toilet bowl cover you could possibly imagine, with rainbows and appliqued unicorns, and...it was a toilet bowl cover, so the only thing it could really be used for was to sit on top of my toilet, which I couldn't fathom doing with something so beautiful. She gave it to me in a package with a note that had a poem about how beautiful my old (pre-gender-change) name was. SO FREAKING AWKWARD. Then my mom came into the room and she was super angry about something but she wouldn't say what, and then she started trying to kill me with a laser gun, except it was really just a giant alarm clock with a bright light on one side. She finally figured out that it wasn't a gun, and as she was going "WHY IS THIS AN ALARM CLOCK???" I got my moment to escape and ran away.

Analyze away!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:13 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

So apparently my subconscious has an actual built-in Freudian filter. (what the fizzle, seriously?! It's a motherforking DREAM, so I should be allowed to enjoy myself!!)

Anyway. In an earlier dream, at least a year ago, I was sitting around waiting for somebody. Noel Fielding walked up to me and wanted to talk to me and I replied, "I'm sorry, I'm waiting for somebody else" (who then never showed up).

So now I finally had another dream featuring Noel Fielding. We were practically best friends, so we were going everywhere together, and naturally we were always dressed fabulously. At one point we were in some sort of parking garage (??!!), and there was nobody else around and really nothing to do, so I thought (and I could hear my thoughts ringing in my head quite loudly), I'm going to suggest going outside and making out. And I could hear myself say, "Let's go outside and smoke cigars". Then we actually went outside and smoked cigars. I hate cigar smoke.

BRAIN, what the fizzle?!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 am 
ugh

I was in class in college (I think?) with several coworkers and Patrick Stewart as classmates. The dream ended just after the captain asked me out on a date!

"I feel like it's not a real political discussion if I'm not morally opposed to something I don't understand." - ndpittman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:28 am 
Bought a used copy of Natural Harvest

I dreamed that I went to Mexico and Steve Carell was staying at our resort. We went on a trip to Tulum and he was on our bus. When we got home, we discovered he had a videoblog on YouTube, and we were in the background of some of his Mexico vlogs. I posted them to Facebook and got 100 likes.

I think my dream is telling me I've spent too much time on the internet lately, and that I need a vacation in Mexico.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:07 am 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I had a dream that there was a fire some newscasters were reporting on, from a stage. They were wearing fancy clothes. One newscaster had a sparkly black dress with long sleeves and her sleeves caught on fire and she didn't know what to do and she was just screaming. Everyone else was either continuing to report the news or just kind of staring at her. I wanted to tell her to stop-drop-and-roll, but I was not there.