| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Once Upon a Time
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:32 pm 
Nailed to the V

ooookay. thanks. sorry i needed it spelled out to such an extent. maybe i watched that episode when i was really tired or something.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 pm 
The Real Hamburger Helper

I hate the The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards. Well, for umping out Once Upon a Time tonight, anyway. Bah humbug.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:18 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

What an exciting episode! Sucks to be Regina though. Mr. Gold's master plan is very confusing though. He knew enough to leave the magic squid for Emma, but not that she was going to come through the portal? I need to watch it again!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

Rumple knows pretty much everything, right? So did he know Emma and Snow were going to come out of that well? Did he do it so that Regina could redeem herself just to get rejected by Henry to make her evil again for some oddball reason?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:29 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I don't think he knew? I think he truly just did not want Cora to come out, but who knows. It's impossible for me to speculate too much about this show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:40 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

But he left the squid ink spell for Emma to find, so she could escape! Ahhhh! This is driving me nuts. I need more theories!

Also, this was a good episode. Why aren't we talking about it!

Weirdest part of the episode: Emma holding her own in a sword fight against a pirate.

Was that a fairy wand (from the fairy he killed early in the series)? It looks kind of... huge!

Queen of hearts having her heart somewhere else was awesome. I wonder where Cora keeps her heart. Seems like a potential weakness.

Emma has magic!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:53 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

For a moment there, I genuinely thought Aurora and Mulan were going to get together.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:56 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

TinLychee wrote:
For a moment there, I genuinely thought Aurora and Mulan were going to get together.

Because she was tenderly holding her heart? :) They are going to spend a bunch of time looking for Phillip and by the time they find him realize they are in love. Or not. I am glad to know what those characters will be doing while everyone else is back in Storybrook, but I kind of hope we don't follow that story as a big arc.

I think it is weird that anyone can shove a heart back in, but you have to have magic powers to pull a heart out. Or an enchanted hook.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:03 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

I'm honestly just glad that something kinda somewhat almost was completed. They actually did get back to Storybrook, and it didn't open up 78 new storylines in the meantime.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:23 am 

kimba wrote:
TinLychee wrote:

Because she was tenderly holding her heart? :) They are going to spend a bunch of time looking for Phillip and by the time they find him realize they are in love. Or not. I am glad to know what those characters will be doing while everyone else is back in Storybrook, but I kind of hope we don't follow that story as a big arc.

I think it is weird that anyone can shove a heart back in, but you have to have magic powers to pull a heart out. Or an enchanted hook.

Well, more specifically Mulan's vow to reclaim her heart that preceded that moment. :P I like the idea of multiple stories happening to fill out the world, even if we don't follow them all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:35 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Wouldn't it be weird if it ended up Emma's baby daddy is Gold's son? I don't think that's possible, but I'd like it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:53 pm 
Saggy Butt

ndpittman wrote:
Wouldn't it be weird if it ended up Emma's baby daddy is Gold's son? I don't think that's possible, but I'd like it.

I had almost wondered that too, but I don't think Baelfire would have needed any convincing from August that there was 'magic', or what ever (though it didn't seem like the baby daddy needed much more than looking in a box.)

Then again we don't really know his name yet, do we?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:33 pm 
Saggy Butt

Thank goodness I'm spending part of the morning sitting on my butt watching TV, I would have never known the season starts up again tonight!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:02 pm 

I didn't remember either!!! Thanks for the bump!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:09 am 
Saggy Butt

Episode was kind of boring, hopefully they step it up for the remainder of the season. The previews always look good, but then when you're watching you realize they've shoved the whole season into one 30 second promo.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:28 pm 

Maybe it'll be a big build up again like last season? There were some kind of boring episodes and then the last few were stellar. I just want Jorge back! They keep showing him! What a tease.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:46 pm 
Saggy Butt

I was thinking it was a build up too, but it was predictable (I thought) and just made me feel really sorry for Regina. Now she's one I'm starting to like and I hope her mother doesn't screw up all she's tried to do. I have a feeling we're not going to see Henry's dad until the end of the season, probably not August either.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:41 am 
Nailed to the V

i know what you mean. i've enjoyed this show for its soap-opera-like qualities, but after the last episode, i'm becoming a little impatient. it's like we keep waiting for Sara to marry Jonah but the evil witch, the mysterious ex-fiance, and a custody battle + a new mysterious evil twin keep getting in the way! (i've never followed Passions or anything, but i imagine this is a probable plot line) so yeah, i think the show is in a spot where effectively nothing happens.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:25 pm 

I wish they would pace themselves a little better. Things have been moving pretty slowly lately (culminating in the hour-long episode "Everybody Hates Regina"), but they had so many things going on in the most recent episode.

I loved having a little more Belle backstory, but honestly? I'm getting kind of tired of the Charmings all the time.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:25 pm 

[url+http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/01/once-upon-time-episode-213-tiny-press.html]Yay! Jorge will be back![/url]

Spoiler: show
And a lady Jack? That should be interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:27 pm 
Saggy Butt

I'm kind of let down about what was in the box August showed Emma's guy.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:30 pm 
Has it on Blue Vinyl

I'm glad it was him. I mean, we all suspected it, but I am glad it was. Hope some of our bad guys try to be good and not kill our good guys next week. Or, er, in two weeks. Arg!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:26 pm 
Saggy Butt

I did finally warm up to him when he came back to see that Emma was ok. I hope he trims some bark off of August if he sees him though, for taking the money that should have been hers.

I hate to say I'm getting tired of the flashbacks, they seem a bit long winded and slow down the action.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 pm 
Lubes With Earth Balance

Poor Henry. His family tree will leave him with so many issues...not to mention his therapist is Jiminy Cricket...

The Oxford Imposition: http://theoxfordimposition.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:10 pm 
Should Write a Goddam Book Already

I watched the first season in a long weekend marathon on netflix instant. and then got caught up with season 2 on line. And even with that back to back viewing, I am still so confused on what happened when and who is related to who. I usually like time jumping but this is getting on my nerves!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next