| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 71  Next
 Post subject: Re: bisque about your period
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:47 pm 
Bathes in Braggs

*sigh* i am bleeding all over the place here. my baby has a fever and wont stop screaming and my partner is spending his entire weekend at work fighting forest fires. i don't think i could feel more sorry for myself right now. i think i'm going to make a chocolate pudding pie.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 pm 
Bought 20lbs of vegan protein powder

it all happens at once! make the pie! enjoy it.

"It's because I'm judging them. Harshly. Judgey McJudgerson." - mel c

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:01 pm 
Chard Martyr

torque wrote:
the Day of Anger is after the Day of Massive Flow where I am down and out or it would be complicated.
Lucky! My Day of Anger is 4 days prior, which is always a Tuesday. Which doesn't matter I guess except that I have to interact with people at work.
I wish it got me pumped to run and lift! Maybe I'll try to channel it into that next month.
I'm totally going to ask about an IUD when I see the lady doc in Feb.

A chocolate pudding pie sounds amazing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:24 am 
Bathes in Braggs

yeah, my angry day is usually around 4 days prior and i never realise what is going on until four days later when i get my bleed and i'm all *oh* so that's why everyone was making my life hell. because they weren't, i was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:04 am 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

The last two months I've had 39-day and 42-day cycles, even though the past year I've had a 29-day cycle. I start to feel lousy and get cramps at day 29 but no bleeding until a week or two later. If this keeps happening I'm going to go to the dr. I wish there were a way to induce menstruation other than with hormonal BC.

I started feeling bad tonight (dizzy, nauseated, cramps) and so I'm not feeling up to making dinner like I usually do. My partner decided to make nachos and even though he knows I feel terrible, asked me to help him make it. We even have plenty of leftovers he could heat up, but no, it has to be a whole new dinner. I feel like he's being really insensitive and playing helpless in the kitchen. I want to be grouchy at him but I won't because that's not cool either.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:35 am 
Bought A BRAND NEW CAR!

I sure hope I've got period cravings because i cannot stop eating. I mean, I just ate a spoonful of barbecue flavored vegenaise. Not pregnant!

So weird. Not bloated yet though, so I have no idea. Its totally early, but its been all wonky due to my queen bee phermonal gf yoinking me all over the place influencing my cycle. Maybe I'm just stress eating.

PICKLES AND BBQ MAYO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:29 am 
Huffs Nooch

couroupita that sucks about your cycles and your partner being insensitive - you're too nice! i hope you're feeling better and you get some care and sympathy

and lycophyte I tend to notice the same with ferocious eating right before my period, but ditto often not easy to tell if it's due to stress at the same time. BBQ mayo sounds highly appropriate

I had my first horror cup spillage incident yesterday. I was too freaked by it to post then, just *starting* to see the funny side of it now.
I had to be wearing cream pants. I'd been sitting working in the library for ages when I went to the bathroom and was horrified to find I'd had some leakage. So that was fairly bad, but I thought luckily my pants are kinda baggy in the crotch and it's not super noticeable. But then somehow I proceed to empty my cup and spill it down the front of my pants and all over the floor. I'm so freaked I actually text my ex who works nearby to ask if he has any pants I can borrow. He said no but he was kinda sweet about it. At least this was happening in a bathroom with a sink in the cubicle so I could sort it out. I figured wet pants are surely better than bloody pants so I tried to wash all the blood out, and most of it came out pretty easily. I tied my jumper around my waist and sat around with wet pants for the rest of the afternoon - luckily again the colour meant it wasn't super obvious they were wet and they were lightweight so dried relatively quickly.
But fork I hope that never happens again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:41 pm 
Remembers When Veganism Was Cool

I don't know whether to put this here or the Divacup thread, but I tried out those disposable cup things (Instead Softcup) because they said they were good for having sex while wearing and I'm not getting much of that right now so I thought anything to help was worth a go. I didn't get any, and I obviously either didn't insert it right or left it too long the first morning I went to remove it, because basically it pulled out with nothing in it, then my pants and the floor filled up with gobs of blood.

I tried again later on when there was less of a heavy flow and managed to get it out containing the flow without too much hassle, but I'm not sure they'd be that good for having sex, the plastic rim seems pretty hard and prominent. Has anyone got any experience of sexing while wearing them?

"and by "load of facts" you mean a bag of flaming poop, right?" - supercarrot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 am 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

Whimbrella wrote:
couroupita that sucks about your cycles and your partner being insensitive - you're too nice! i hope you're feeling better and you get some care and sympathy

and lycophyte I tend to notice the same with ferocious eating right before my period, but ditto often not easy to tell if it's due to stress at the same time. BBQ mayo sounds highly appropriate

I had my first horror cup spillage incident yesterday. I was too freaked by it to post then, just *starting* to see the funny side of it now.
I had to be wearing cream pants. I'd been sitting working in the library for ages when I went to the bathroom and was horrified to find I'd had some leakage. So that was fairly bad, but I thought luckily my pants are kinda baggy in the crotch and it's not super noticeable. But then somehow I proceed to empty my cup and spill it down the front of my pants and all over the floor. I'm so freaked I actually text my ex who works nearby to ask if he has any pants I can borrow. He said no but he was kinda sweet about it. At least this was happening in a bathroom with a sink in the cubicle so I could sort it out. I figured wet pants are surely better than bloody pants so I tried to wash all the blood out, and most of it came out pretty easily. I tied my jumper around my waist and sat around with wet pants for the rest of the afternoon - luckily again the colour meant it wasn't super obvious they were wet and they were lightweight so dried relatively quickly.
But fork I hope that never happens again.

Thanks, Whimbrella! I stood my ground and made sure my butt stayed firmly planted on the couch. Haha! And the nachos were pretty delicious :)

I had a major Diva blowout today when I sneezed! Fortunately my jeans are pretty dark but somehow the stain ended up on the front of my pants at the base of my zipper. I was so surprised and it felt so weird that I laughed really hard, which ended up causing an additional Diva "burp". And then I had to take the walk of shame to the bathroom at work with a sweatshirt tied around my *front*. It was gross, but also hilarious.

Oh and then I didn't have any extra pants at work so I had to walk around with a wet stain on my front looking like I'd peed myself. :-P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:55 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I woke up this morning and I thought I had peed myself for a minute because everything felt damp! But no, I had just bled through a pad and my clothing. Fun times. I stopped at Walgreens on my way to work to buy some giant overnight pads. I was in my work clothes, so I had to walk around Walgreens in rubber clogs, fuzzy polkadot socks, bleach stained sweatpants that I bought some time in the mid-90s, and a ripped old sweatshirt. And I had a shopping basket filled with super heavy duty maxi pads, naproxen, and chocolate. I might as well have carried a huge sign saying "I have my period!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:53 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Ack! I feel like crepe. I'm starting to think the best option is to go back on birth control. I felt so sick at work today and my mood is swinging like crazy. I'm so irritable that I had to go to bed at 7pm because I was fit to ring the dogs neck. (not really but she is doing my nut in).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:45 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Guys, things are bad. Like so bad they are going to reopen the old mental asylum especially for me and put me in a new, shiny padded cell and schedule me for a frontal lobe lobotomy. I'm so dangerous right now I need one of those beds that is cemented to the ground. If I go out in public tomorrow I am going to have to hang an "Approach With Extreme Caution" sign around my neck. People will run away from me screaming in terror and need psychotherapy for the remainder of their lives.

Yeah, hormones are toying with my head this week.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:39 pm 
Drinks Wild Tofurkey

daisychain wrote:
Guys, things are bad. Like so bad they are going to reopen the old mental asylum especially for me and put me in a new, shiny padded cell and schedule me for a frontal lobe lobotomy. I'm so dangerous right now I need one of those beds that is cemented to the ground. If I go out in public tomorrow I am going to have to hang an "Approach With Extreme Caution" sign around my neck. People will run away from me screaming in terror and need psychotherapy for the remainder of their lives.

Yeah, hormones are toying with my head this week.

Oh no! Hope you're feeling better soon! Hormones are the worst.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:10 pm 

Oh I hurt so much and I'm nauseated and uggggggh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:08 am 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:56 am 

smoothie wrote:
IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS

It really does! UGH. *hugs*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:23 am 
Ninja Master

My boobs hurt and I am so forking hungry. I picked a bad day to forget to bring an afternoon snack. And my boss doesn't even have any peanut butter that I can steal and eat out of the jar. BAH.

Make up blog: http://love-lipstick.blogspot.com
Food blog: http://alienontoast.blogspot.com
FB Page for both blogs: http://www.facebook.com/lipstickontoast

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:16 am 
Queen Bitch of Self-Righteous Veganville

The worst thing about having a period tracker is that when my period is late, even though I totally know i'm not pregnant, I get really angry at my uterus. DO YOUR JOB, ASSHAT.

Also I thought I was getting it on Friday, I swear I started to get cramps, like the faint beginnings, but they quickly went away and nothing happened. Now i'm trying to taunt it out. I know you're in there!

The tree is his penis // it's very exciting // when held up to his mouth // the lights are all lighting // his eyes start a-bulging // in unbridled glee // the tree is his penis // its beauty, effulgent -amandabear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:06 pm 
Impressive boner

I must be hormonal, I'm welling up at Valerie's scenes in V For Vendetta.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:24 pm 
Drunk Dialed Ian MacKaye

it hurts and i am bloated and exhausted and had to stay home yesterday because of pains. am trying to deal with huge amounts of painkillers and wine. i feel like i am broken and the bleeding just won't stop. i am seriously considering getting back on birth control pills just to get this mess to stop. i am so pms-y and feeling so hormonal and sad and depressed and i can't deal with it. i want to dump my boyfriend and quit school and can't even consider being serious about anything. and i want to cry all of the time, and then after 10 minutes i feel fine, and then i am angry and it makes no sense.

i cannot even begin to understand why women naturally feel this way. i want to forking rip out my uterus and just call it a day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:44 pm 
Banned from Vegan Freaks.

I just got bunion surgery on Friday morning. My period started Friday night. I flowed all through my pants and on the blanket... Doing laundry with one foot sucks. I can't walk on my left foot for 6-8 weeks, so I've been hobbling back and forth to the bathroom every couple hours when really I wish I could just lie in bed and sleep all day. I also have super crazy acne right now. It's so bad that the little zits actually hurt! Ugh. Dumb hormonal acne.

The ONLY plus side is that I'm taking pain meds and I have no cramping pain.

Hopefully tomorrow is the end of the bleeding.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:15 pm 

I would like to eat all the food in the house. That includes like 10 boxes of girl scout cookies. ACK.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:53 pm 
Kitchens Planning Manchester

I lost my menstrual cup for the first day of my period and I used tampons for a whole day and oh my god, guys, I literally had to use 7 tampons in 9 hours and basically managed to bleed everywhere. Tampons are so dumb.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:00 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

Not bisqueing about getting it, I skipped a month and was getting worried (even with a negative test)... Now all I can think about is thai fooooood. And chocolate cake.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:50 pm 

srock tampons suck! also, UGH, mine is kind of that bad sometimes too. so not cool.

nicole thai food and cake sound awesome (and mine ended yesterday).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 71  Next