| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: bad dawgs!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:19 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

the dog pictured in all my pictures above also will eat anything under the sun. i have to close my bathroom door everyday when i go to work cause he will eat anything in the bathroom trash. ANYTHING.

he also loves to eat poop when we're out on a walk. any kind of poop. dog poop, horse poop, unidentifiable poop.

he's so gross.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:37 am 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

oh, he can totally get parasites that way. :-(

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:36 am 
used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16

I need a new couch thanks to Hero.

To be fair though, it is my fault the initial hole happened. I burnt it a long time ago and after wear and tear, and Gizmo trying to burrow into it like its a sleeping bag, the hole grew. It was easily covered by the back pillow on the couch though so it was no big deal. Until Hero found it. It started out that she would take little pieces of foam here and there so I started looking for a new couch but was in no rush. Until I came home to this earlier this week...

The day Joy stops coming out of my anus is the day that something else awesome stops doing whatever it is also doing. - Mars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:13 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

supercarrot wrote:

i know! it's nasty :-(
he's super stealth too. i try to keep my eyes open for potential poops on the horizon to keep him away from and then he'll snatch something i never even saw.

beagle are gross :-(

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:14 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

VeganFoodRocks wrote:
I need a new couch thanks to Hero.

To be fair though, it is my fault the initial hole happened. I burnt it a long time ago and after wear and tear, and Gizmo trying to burrow into it like its a sleeping bag, the hole grew. It was easily covered by the back pillow on the couch though so it was no big deal. Until Hero found it. It started out that she would take little pieces of foam here and there so I started looking for a new couch but was in no rush. Until I came home to this earlier this week...

oh no! :-(

our comforter looks similar and we are still too lazy to replace it despite 3 big holes in it and the stuffing coming out :-/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 pm 
Dead by dawn

LisaPunk wrote:
supercarrot wrote:

i know! it's nasty :-(
he's super stealth too. i try to keep my eyes open for potential poops on the horizon to keep him away from and then he'll snatch something i never even saw.

beagle are gross :-(

Just out of curiosity, do you give him filtered water or straight out of the tap? My sister's vet told her that some dogs will eat poop because they're looking for minerals that may be filtered out of their drinking water. When she took the Brita filter off her tap, her dog stopped eating poop.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:27 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

he gets tap water.
he is just gross!

he eats literally everything. anytime you have something in your hand he thinks it's food for him.

beagles are apparently known for poop eating and he is definitely some sort of hound. we think he's part beagle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:35 am 
used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16

Hero strikes again! My Queen Anne Chair, that I coincidentally started thinking about reupholstering yesterday because its 28 years old, got the arm ripped open last night. So now I have to reupholster. At least she started getting the fabric off for me!

Before (with Gizmo sitting so proudly)

And now the arm...........

The day Joy stops coming out of my anus is the day that something else awesome stops doing whatever it is also doing. - Mars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:21 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

oh no! that was a nice looking chair too! bad Hero!!

leave the furniture alone!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:03 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

I'm not naming names, but somebody stole a big slice of Field Roast off the Thanksgiving table and was trying to swallow it whole when I found her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:11 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Shoot. I thought no one saw me do that.

I'd rather have a cupcake and a matte stomach. - Desdemona

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Tegan just stole my mom's wallet! I heard her chewing on something, so I went into the living room and she was lying on the dog bed with the wallet between her paws, surrounded by cash and credit cards. She must have gotten it out of my mom's purse, which is on the kitchen table. This dog is sneaky!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:42 am 
Semen Strong

Cuddles has pooped under the dining room table 2 days in a row. Well-formed healthy looking poops.

No more sweet potato for you!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:41 am 
Invented Vegan Meringue

This is the second week I've been working a normal five day week, instead of part-time, and I guess Toby isn't getting enough attention, because he is acting out this morning. First thing I always do when we come upstairs is let him outside to use the bathroom, but he lifted his leg and peed on the kitchen cabinets before I got to the door. He never pees in the house. Then, I look out the window after I've let him outside, and he's walking around in the garden, which is fenced off. He can jump over the fence, but he knows he's not supposed to be in there. My husband is home during the day (for now), but I guess he just does his own thing and doesn't pay much attention to Toby.

My new job lets employees bring their dogs to daycare for free though, so I guess that's what I'm going to start doing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:43 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

Toby is pissed!!! (ooh literally i guess i just made a bad joke)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:31 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

this is a really gross story.

we have a mostly empty cul de sac near our house. it appears it was dug out and paved in a cul de sac style before we moved into our house and then the housing market crashed so there is only like 4 houses in the whole cul de sac. it's a great place to walk the dogs because one of my dogs is insanely reactive.
there is also another part in the way back that they cleared of trees but not paved so if you go off the road a bit there is a big field.
we were walking the dogs the other day (saturday?) and we did 2 big laps then decided to take them into the field. they love it.
i was holding the leash to our beagle/hound/mutt and he was excited about going into the field and started pulling like a sled dog. i have back issues so we stopped right before the field and my husband and i switched dogs. literally 2 seconds later he flopped and was rolling in something.
it had been POURING rain the day before. my husband finally got him up and he was COVERED in mystery poo. just smeared all over his shoulder and harness and then again on his butt. just big piles of poo smear. it had to be either coyote poo or another dog's poo. it was too large a pile to be deer poo.

IT WAS SO NASTY.
we had to take him home immediately.
and the worst part is it's so cold here we couldnt hose him down outside we had to bring him in the house and clean him IN MY BATHTUB.

SO GROSS.

so he got a bath and was mightily pissed about it and then i had to disinfect my tub and shower about 20 times because i was so grossed out.

BAD DAWG!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:25 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Oh, LisaPunk, that is gross! I'm so glad none of my dogs have ever been into rolling on gross things.

Recent badness: Yesterday, Tegan took the bag of christmas sugar cookies off of the table, opened it, and ate several of them before my mom found her. It was a ziplock storage bag half filled with cookies, and after Tegan got to it, it was only 1/4 full.

Today, one of the dogs (not sure which) stepped in poop out in the yard and tracked poopy footprints ALL through the house. So now I have to mop the kitchen and hardwood floors and clean the hall carpet.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:12 pm 
Seagull of the PPK

LisaPunk wrote:
this is a really gross story.

when i feel like getting up and driving 40 minutes on sunday, i meet up with my friend Simon to walk our dogs together. he has one especially bad pup-- really wild, slips his leash, runs away, etc etc. We meet at a big aquatic park kind of thing where they have sailboat competitions- it's a long long lake with a path around it. Lots of people go there to fish all day, and sometimes squatters stay in there at night, etc etc.
The dog slipped his leash and ran off. This dog really likes my dog, so we ran after him to try to catch him. We caught him rolling in what could only be human poo. I tried to touch him as little as possible while leashing him. But poor Simon had to load this hooligan into his CAR and then bring him home to wash off the poo in his own shower. EEEEEEEEEEEEEW. Makes my dog look like less of a dirtbag, and my dog is the dirtiest dirtbag i know.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:28 am 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

ok human poo takes the cake. that dog wins the gross prize.

im gonna go barf now ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:32 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

Tegan got her bottle of prednisone off the counter and chewed it up. I found 5 pills on the floor and was freaking out because I didn't know how many pills were left and if she had eaten a bunch or not. Luckily we had it all written on the calendar when she started and how many pills she got each day. She had completely eaten the label off the bottle so we had to go through all the vet bills and find the one from the visit when they gave her the pills to find out the number of pills dispensed. It turned out she hadn't eaten a single one. When I first found the bottle on the floor I was thinking late night emergency vet visit and what if it was already in her bloodstream and omg I am never getting a pet again because I cannot deal with all the stress!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:05 am 
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan

awww. maybe that was her way of telling you she hates the stuff, and to stop giving it to her. smart cookie.

whenever it snows, sadie can't stop eating her poops. she just loves poopsicles. we've had to go out with her and hover over her. tonight, only 1 hour after she peed and pooped, she was asking to go out again (incessantly) so i thought maybe she had diarrhea, she peed a little, and then started going for a poop, i pulled her away and then she ran in a semicircle around the yard, and made a beeline for another poop. naughty naughty.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:06 pm 
Dislikes Rick Santorum

thank goodness Tegan didnt eat all those pills! :-O
dogs are so smart though. they totally will pick around pills ;-)

she knew she didnt like it and just wanted the bottle and the wrapper.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:10 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

There are jars of actual food stuffs on the counters, so I have no idea why she would choose a medicine bottle to tear apart. Unless she is trying to drive me crazy!

supercarrot wrote:
whenever it snows, sadie can't stop eating her poops. she just loves poopsicles. we've had to go out with her and hover over her. tonight, only 1 hour after she peed and pooped, she was asking to go out again (incessantly) so i thought maybe she had diarrhea, she peed a little, and then started going for a poop, i pulled her away and then she ran in a semicircle around the yard, and made a beeline for another poop. naughty naughty.

Yes, I don't know why dogs love frozen poops so much! I looked out the window yesterday, and Tegan had this giant block of frozen poo-ice in her mouth and was trying to swallow it. So gross!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:24 pm 
Semen Strong

Pissed. Everywhere.

My whole house smells like dog peas.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:03 pm 
Dying from Nooch Lung

This used to be a spatula...